GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
3/13 #2
3/13 #1 PIF to @xena222

I seriously doubt daylight savings time was ever "needed," ....
...or how 'bout that extra hour of sunshine up in Alaska...when it never gets dark anyway in the Summer ..:lol:
...OH...and don't foreget that extra special hour of darkness ...in the Winter ...when it's dark nearly all day anyway ... :rolleyes:
I'm really gonna good mornin night now ..I just HAD to comment about Daylight Savings time! :p
:tumble:

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
Another day gone. Man I've really got my self in a pickle. I never seem to learn. Nice guys always lose. No matter how sweet the chic. They'll always still pick the one that treats her like ....,beats her, cheats and treats her kids like yard dogs screaming and yelling at them so much they have nightmares. But the nice guy that would treat her like a goddess and just worship the ground she walks on. And treat her kids like they were my own and spoil all of them to pieces. And love them and her like no other. Make her so happy she would think she was living a dream. Nope not me I can't do that for her. She would rather run back to him and get treated like a dog over everything. And here I am in love. With nowhere to turn. What have I done. How did I get here. How do I just say ok go it's fine. Its not fine your tearing my heart out. I don't want to live without you. I had our whole perfect little life planed out. And your gone. My life derailed and over.
Just venting but true story night guys.
acaa9e580f564e4a041c4fc231dedd91.jpg

have a nice day

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. Today is my daughter's birthday and, not coincidentally, my vapeversary. Two years ago, I walked into a vape shop and out with an expensive ego starter kit. I think I might charge up one of those little batteries and put an evod on it for old time's sake... Wish it could also be my quitversary, but that comes in three weeks or so... :facepalm:

Just venting but true story night guys.
No apology needed, Scooter--this is the kind of thing we share here. I'm so sorry to hear about it, though. Things can sometimes be difficult where the heart is involved... Just for you, a Tiggs-like post:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

@Scooter jordan II - Sorry you're hurting. Stay strong and take care of YOU now. Hard to believe, but it will get better. Keep sharing. Love and healing vibes being sent. :wub:
3/14 #1

hello everyone. I hate Mondays.

e62be268339177c52f2e9d871ae39f1c.jpg
Same here, but this one especially. My alarm woke me up, which is a rarity. :closedeyes:

@CountBoredom - :banana: Happy Vapeversary! :vapor: :thumbs: :toast: AND :bday: lil Miss Boredom!

Busy day ahead. Have a good one, all!

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
3/14 #1 PIF to @fatum

If things had gone as planned, I wouldn't have been here at all until tonight. Was supposed to drive up to North Dakota to get my dawg back from the vet, but called them before leaving and they told me to wait another day (her white blood cell count is still too high, red too low, and not eating well after her operation). Maybe tomorrow. Sigh...

4 even the creek babbles.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3/14 #1
Good morning Treefam..............I am up and need coffee.........Happy Pi day..............
Happy Vapaversary Count.....and :bday: to little miss Count also...
Sorry about the Pup Fuzzy....soon though........
decomaiso.gif

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
3/14 #3

Happy vapaversary @CountBoredom and happy birthday to your daughter as well.

Sorry to hear about your dog @Fuzzy Thunderbear I know how our pets are a part of the family, so it's just like one of your kids is sick.

@Scooter jordan II I know it feels like the end of the world right now, but in time it will get better. Now it's time to focus on you.

4145931544_b7d7df1be0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread