GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatum

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Belgium
3/13 #2 PIF @tiggerrts (for the uptown funk video)
@fatum - If you want to move, so be it, but not before I come visit. I've always wanted to go to Belgium! :cool:
Have a great day/night, everyone!
If you ever come for a visit, let me know. I'll take you to some nice places then :)
Sunday is almost over on this side of the pond, time for some tank cleaning and coil building as a relaxing way to end the weekend.

vape_tree_by_vonhogler-d795ejb.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3/13 #2
Sunday is almost over on this side of the pond, time for some tank cleaning and coil building as a relaxing way to end the weekend.
Well enjoy what's left of you weekend and get some rest........this day looks like it's going to be a wet one here...so I know I will enjoy it.................
decomaiso.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
3/13 #1 PIF to @xena222
Oh you said it.....I wish they would do away with it once & for all...............it is not needed any more
I seriously doubt daylight savings time was ever "needed," but was an easy way for the government to control one more portion of your lives. Here on the farm, we work by where the sun is in the sky, not what the clock says, so all the change in time does is screw up the TV schedule. And even if we lived in the city, it was long ago that stores stopped being open only 8AM-6PM. I figure if you want an extra hour of sunshine after you get home from work, try going to work an hour earlier.

1 so enticing.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3/13 #3
I seriously doubt daylight savings time was ever "needed," but was an easy way for the government to control one more portion of your lives. Here on the farm, we work by where the sun is in the sky, not what the clock says, so all the change in time does is screw up the TV schedule. And even if we lived in the city, it was long ago that stores stopped being open only 8AM-6PM. I figure if you want an extra hour of sunshine after you get home from work, try going to work an hour earlier.
So I understand that they are trying (again) to get it canceled in CA.....if that happens I hope it also does here.....since we follow CA in lots of other ways......it's stupid....there will be the same amount of sunshine with or without the time change.....
decomaiso.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
3/13 #1 PIF to @xena222

View attachment 538978
Sorry means nothing, but after reading I felt like this...... nothing to you or anyone else.

3/13 - 3:
:tumble:

Reactions: liblue1

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3/13 #4
Well I know that if it's not raining the sun will be up to early for me........... so it doesn't matter what the clock says.....I have all my windows covered and it still shines in until the trees get full leaves......I wish they would leave it all alone....
decomaiso.gif

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
3/13 #4
Well I know that if it's not raining the sun will be up to early for me........... so it doesn't matter what the clock says.....I have all my windows covered and it still shines in until the trees get full leaves......I wish they would leave it all alone....
decomaiso.gif
Just wait; not something I can say, but you can feel. Nature wins all the time; man is too stupid to think they can take her over....... aaah

3/13 - 3:

Reactions: liblue1

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Having my coffee and waiting for the movers to come pack the small shipment. Still have a couple things to get ready for the big shipment tomorrow. Spent the whole weekend and was up late last night getting it done - parts of it took longer than I expected.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Back from two soccer games. As usual, my daughter's team was a winner and my son's team.... well, technically he was on the winning team since I sent him over (along with another of his teammates) to play for the other team so that all the boys could play. The team he belongs to, however, lost.

So I understand that they are trying (again) to get it canceled in CA.....if that happens I hope it also does here.....since we follow CA in lots of other ways......it's stupid....there will be the same amount of sunshine with or without the time change.....
I doubt it will pass, Blue. They always make the mistake of saying do away with DST. What they should do is make DST permanent. We don't need to wake up with the sun at 4 am; but people sure do like late sunsets over the ocean...

Well, we're off to have and early dinner with some friends, so I don't know whether or not I'll be back on. Good night afternoon (;)), Treefam!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
3/13 #2 PIF to @angelphyre
They always make the mistake of saying do away with DST. What they should do is make DST permanent.
Oddly enough, that is exactly what the South Dakota government is considering. Why? Why make daylight saving time permanent? Why not just leave the clocks attuned to the solar disc and make that permanent? Better yet, why not get this whole state on one time zone. My side of the state is on Mountain time and right down the middle and eastward is on Central. For purposes of commerce, we are not aligned to Wyoming and Montana businesses, so put us on the same time as the rest of our state. I can't call the capitol building at 5PM because they closed an hour ago (it's 6PM there already). Sheesh! And they're only 100 miles east of me.

2 pretty even when dead.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Then, I experimented. I have a Ceravape Hygeia tank I won in a YouTube contest. It's one of those ceramic wicking tanks with a little ceramic tube and Kanthal wrapped around. I disassembled the coil head, pulled the ceramic wick out, and replaced it with a wee bit of rolled, oxidized mesh, and a 4 wrap 2.4 mm 26 gauge coil coming in at .5 Ohms. It's a tetch gurgle at times, but a good vape.

Think next time I'll wrap the mesh around a wee piece of silica and see if that helps the gurgle...
4b58acc4d2e984eaced5a79baa066310.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
3/13 #1 3-1-3-1 hahaha dit-dit-dit-da-dash-dash-dash :lol:
3/13 #1
This thread isn't good for me. I keep seeing goodnight, sleep well and so on when I just got up, makes me always think that my biological clock is off :laugh:
Only one solution: I have to move to the US.
...:D ... ya got me again! .. I thot for a moment.. u were leavin us ... sad face.jpg ... gee... ususally folks just dissappear, they never even say "Goodbye" :eek:
...but you were just joshin' ...:)
Actually, I am just bein lazy when I say, "Good Night" , "Good Morning" ...sort of like when @jpf880 says "Good night, Uncle" ...he means ALL of us :wub:
Good nighting then :rolleyes: ... to ALL.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread