GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #137 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/15 #1

Good morning all you gorgeous Tree Peeps. The sun is shining after nasty thunderstorms all night long and tons of rain -- carefully positioned buckets under section of leaky roof - can't afford to have it repaired yet and I have done everything I currently know about (more study coming soon to an oldt phart near you). :) Congrats on being an excellent door hanger, Katz! After the people door, the cat door should be a piece of cake.

Welcome to ECF @kazewing and @LisaW Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

1 Canyon de Chelly white house.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/15 #2
The allergy season is in full swing around here......there is so much pollen floating you can see it....My head id stuffy and even my lungs hurt....so I have cut back on my vaping....all but my Unitank & Genitank for today...no sub Ohming.......till this gets better.......more tea needed today..........
Yes Katz congrats on that...
Mac good find for a dryer....sorry about the washer though......hopefully you can find a cheap working one....
vil-automn.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/15_#1

Glad the door is up @KatzWh1skers Now the questions is ... Does it open and close? Hahaha! Just play'n!
...:lol: ...it does indeed! :)
Understand ...I have a horrible time with spatial orientation ...meaning ...I have great difficulty turning things in my head ....so I end up putting things in backwards and upside down unless I can actually physically place something to get my bearings ... (I am not the engineer in the family:p ) .. it's a real PITA ... but Life goes on :rolleyes:
@Fuzzy Thunderbear ...I am admiring your fortitude ...doubling up your efforts :thumb:
And lo and behold all the traffic we've been gettig thru this tree house! :shock: True .... maybe not THE names you mentioned ...a mere technicality :D .... Keep up the Good Work! :thumb:
It snowed here this morning :eek: ...those lil snowballs the size of styrofoam... (Mom just called it "grizzle" ...I said it looked more like "Hazel" (hail/drizzle) to me :rolleyes:
...then the sun came out ...melted everything ...cloudy again now ...sheesh!
PS: it is hazelling again now :eek:
PSS: ...and now it is sleet mixed with grizzle ..... :p
:tumble:

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/15 #2
...those lil snowballs the size of styrofoam...
Official terminology is "snow pellets" (snow that tried to be hail but didn't quite make it). But I think I like "Grizzle" (yeah, mom!) :)

Welcome to ECF @Lisa01 Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

2 canyon de chelly ruins.jpg

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
4/15_#3

Good afternoon from work. Not going too bad here and tonight is opening night at the dirt track! Oh yea... Going racing! Well, watching anyway. I don't crew anymore.

@Mandikay ... Totally understand. It's just too bad the company won't step up and do the right thing. :-\

Catch y'all later!

1460742428924-1672681597.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/15 #3
I can only wish for some of that......what ever you want to call it....we got some rain the other day....and it was just wet.....and muggy.....a little cooler yesterday.....but no rain....I could sure use more to keep the pollen down......
vil-automn.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/15 #2
Another cuppa joe and it's off to the cat door!
(Wish me luck!) Actually .. pretty straight forward today ...my work involves shortening some bolts with a hacksaw and file :D
I have not had such good luck with my JustFog :(
After 3 days of much enjoyment, it seems to have given up the ghost ...I will try swapping out to the spare coil ...I am hard on my toys :eek:

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
4/15 #1

Hello everyone. Boss was here today, so had to wait until she left to check in.

@KatzWh1skers i haven't tried my justfog yet, can't find my 510 to ego adaptor. Guess it's time to buy one.

Ready to get the day over with and go home for the weekend. It has felt like a long week.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/15 #3
After 3 days of much enjoyment, it seems to have given up the ghost ...I will try swapping out to the spare coil ...I am hard on my toys :eek:
What kind of mod are you using it on? I have mine on a baby iStick30 at 11.0W and use it part of the day every day and it is performing like a champ (still on first coil). I have even dropped it on the concrete floor once (no breaks, no malfunctions). This could easily become THE replacement for all my Protank-2s. I love mine!

Welcome to ECF @TheMaster_Vapor Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

3 getting more interesting now.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/15 #4
4/15 #2
Another cuppa joe and it's off to the cat door!
(Wish me luck!) Actually .. pretty straight forward today ...my work involves shortening some bolts with a hacksaw and file :D
Are you saying it doesn't work for you? I am enjoying mine....I even put it on my luggy for now since I am trying to avoid sub ohming for a couple days....I have it all the way down to 10-11 w......it's putting out huge clouds for me....
Thanks I'll look into that!! And thanks for having me

Welcome to the Vape Tree...The best thread of ECF………….

tcskUHu.gif
Add the date and number...even a photo of a tree and you can win some great juice.......
vil-automn.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/15 #4
4/15 #4
Are you saying it doesn't work for you? I am enjoying mine...
It has worked fantastic for the last 3 days .... I've been using it on my 1300 mah ego batts (since I'm travelling...and didn't think to bring an ego adapter for my 4500 mah "brick" :-x )
... @Fuzzy Thunderbear ..but yesterday it feels like the coil died ... sucking air/no vapor ...I am sad :(
Luckily it came with a spare coil and that seems to have cured it! :thumb: Fingers crossed this one lasts longer than 3 days! Hmmm...where's that rebuild tutorial??! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/15 #4
where's that rebuild tutorial??
I don't know if those tiny attys are rebuildable. And the few places I have found where you can buy them seem to be expensive. (drat!) Two or three times the cost of the BHCs used in the Protanks. But I like the tank so I guess I'm just gonna be forced to pay the price.
Hopefully I'm doing it right!!
Good post Master! You can, however, make yourself eligible for a third free bottle of juice (if your post gets picked) by adding a picture of a tree (use the edit function, bottom left of your post).

Welcome to ECF @rob m Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

4 Canyon de Chelly.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
4/15 #5
@Fuzzy Thunderbear and others with a JustFog ...I have had major trouble with refilling too....those crossbars in the tank are in the way and only allow a drop at a time or it gets in the center tube ....Time for a stopper for that center hole???
You know mine didn;t come with an instruction manual :rolleyes:...maybe they thot it was so easy to use , no manual required :D
This IS a bottom fill tank, right? (if not, that could be my problem right there :eek: )
Well...the cat door beckons me ..
Have a good day,y'all.
@fatum ..... I know ...I know ...I've been posting trees since I joined in May ,...I guess I am just in tree fatique right now ...:yawn:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/15 #5
Thanks for the tip Katz!!
Edit that post as an entry also....you get 6 posts each day........
Katz that's why GMO's bottles work so well....they go into the slot(and the glass) and you squeeze slowly.....
Well Treefam it's getting to be that time........so have a great day & I will check back in later tonight.........
vil-automn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread