GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #137 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
4/15_#5

It's a sunny, nice day here, less than an hour of work today and then off to watch the races. Kind of a bitter sweet night I'm afraid but I guess I'm looking forward to it.

Next post from the dirt track! Have a good afternoon everyone.

Autumn Fall 006-0186.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/15 #1

So this is my first time entering a contest like this. Hopefully I'm doing it right!! Lol Thanks for the opportunity and I hope you're enjoying this gorgeous day!!
Welcome to the vape Tree thread! Looks like you got a handle on the format... but, as others have pointed out, you can add a picture or emoticon ( :tumble: works because of the cactus) to pick up an extra bottle of juice should the post be picked. Also, as you can post six times per day, you can also add a date and number to your other posts and make them count as entries. (BTW, you can go back and EDIT those posts--use the little "Edit" link at the bottom left of the post--after the fact...).

I'd also be remiss if I did not point out that this particular contest will end tomorrow around 12 noon ET/9 PT; then another contest will begin. You will be able to post six times in the morning tomorrow, and then another six times in the afternoon...

4/15 #2

I'm hoping this is right lol this being my second post and I'm adding the picture of a tree which is what was said to be for a chance at a third bottle. If I'm doing this wrong someone please tell me so lol

Attachments

• 4662256ccbaf069343a9e7586dc6c102.jpg
    4662256ccbaf069343a9e7586dc6c102.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE
4/15 #4

Are you saying it doesn't work for you? I am enjoying mine....I even put it on my luggy for now since I am trying to avoid sub ohming for a couple days....I have it all the way down to 10-11 w......it's putting out huge clouds for me....

Welcome to the Vape Tree...The best thread of ECF………….

tcskUHu.gif
Add the date and number...even a photo of a tree and you can win some great juice.......
vil-automn.gif
Ditto!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/15
2. @DaleH1985 - hang in there. It'll get better soon. Believe me one day you'll wish for these days again. They grow up way too fast and then you'll have new reasons to keep you up at night! ;)

@TheMaster_Vapor - looks like you've got it! Welcome to the Treefam, one of the best group of peeps around! :D

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/15 #2

I'm hoping this is right lol this being my second post and I'm adding the picture of a tree which is what was said to be for a chance at a third bottle. If I'm doing this wrong someone please tell me so lol

That works! Also, just so you know.... ECF allows you to cut-and-paste images, presenting them like @angelphyre did here:

You can accomplish this on a computer (I don't know about phones or tablets, but my understanding is that it is more difficult) by right-clicking on a picture and choosing "Copy Image" and then pasting that image (or using the Camera Icon on the toolbar) into your post.

Either way still counts! :thumb:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 33: "I have an idea." said Fuzzy "Gather firewood and bring it to the front of the tree line." The others looked at him strangely. "Go ahead." he said. They all started collecting wood including Fuzzy. He kept them at it for a long time and they collected a lot of dead wood and branches. "Okay I want to make ten campfires just inside the tree line, space them out about thirty feet apart and make sure they are going to be big."

They began the work and did so as teams, it was work and a lot of it. Katz made a small fire and started cooking for all, the day was getting late and there would be more energy needed. Working while eating, stopping only for water and air; they finally finished as the sun went down. "Okay guess it is time to light them all." said Fuzzy. "I'll do it." Said Darlin.

She only looked with her head slightly bent to the right, and paused it seemed. All ten piles of wood lit up at the same time. The flames rose quickly and high. The sun was fully down, the stars visible, and the lights in the windows down the hill started to come on one by one nearest the wall.
4/15 - 2:
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 34: The worked continued for a long time through the night. The adults took turns sleeping and one would tend the fires and keep watch, Darlin slept in Katz arms and Katz was allowed to sleep through the night as well. The last watch came up and Road woke up Angel. She opened her eyes very slowly and with a great deal of weight. Hmmmmmm a little angry, she slapped at the alarm clock that was not there.

"Angel." Road said a little hushed. "Oh..... Hey Road..." she tried saying while yawning. "Your shift." Angel finally got up and wished for a cup of coffee. "Good night." she said "Good night." Angel stood there for a while and let the air help her wake up, she over looked the fires and went to the lowest one first.

That should do it, the sun should shine before these are fully out. She watched the sun rise and the beautiful colors in the sky, the trees. Enough to finally see the town down below. There were people visible at the top of the wall. Well they know we are coming, nothing new. thought Angel. She walked over to the rest and started to cook breakfast so the smell would wake them up. Darlin was the first to wake, she almost did the same thing as Angel waking up, and looked over smiling kind of.
4/15 - 3:

4/15 #3

So from what I'm told I guess I'm doing this properly so all that's left now is for me to cross my fingers and hope for a win!! On a different note what a gorgeous day out today FINALLY!! Big bright sun.. nice and warm out all day today.. it's about freaking time people!!

53ece9c734cde25412aff2bb95ffbbee.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 35: Blue was almost out of the great dinning area and started toward the hall that lead to the machine room.

Count awoke, the sun was almost down. He got up and looked around, he found where he would stay the night and placed his stuff down. After drinking some, he went over to a low stone wall and sat down on it. He watched as the sun went down, at the bright red and orange in the sky turned dark and the black. Hello star.

After they all ate, they packed up all their gear. The talking was light, the mood funny; Darlin was skipping around listening to their laughter. She was not listening to them, would not understand yet anyway. "Well let's do this." said Fuzzy. They all got back on their horses and slowly had them move foreword until they just came outside the trees in the open and about 40 feet out. Fuzzy stopped and the rest did to. They sat there and made sure they were going to be seen.
4/15 - 4:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/15 #5
I have had major trouble with refilling too....those crossbars in the tank are in the way and only allow a drop at a time or it gets in the center tube ....Time for a stopper for that center hole??? You know mine didn't come with an instruction manual :rolleyes:...maybe they thot it was so easy to use , no manual required :D
This IS a bottom fill tank, right? (if not, that could be my problem right there :eek: )
Mine didn't have a destruction sheet either, just some marketing hype, so I just took it apart to see where everything fit. I leave mine connected to the mod, and while holding the base with thumb on the glass so it doesn't slip, I unscrew the top and set it aside, then fill the tank from the top using the eyedropper that comes in the 60ml bottles Lannie makes juice in. The little Vape Tree squirt bottles work great too, and nothing goes down the center tube that way.

Welcome to ECF @daveboyni and @LeeP Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

5 picked up a creek in the bottom now.jpg

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
4/15 #2

Dang it! I just dropped my SXK Wine Tank and broke the glass and it was full of juice too....... :-x It hit that stone tile floor and just knew it was a goner...... Fortunately, I got another glass for it, but just wasted 5ml of really nice juice. On a positive note, the room does smell really nice now.....:lol:

f37ba366cf0a34f271a16d23936a95de.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 36: The day was kind of long, the sun had already come up. They sat on the horses for a long time. Road finally came back to the group. "they say that we are not allowed to come down there or to enter the city. I told them that we are going to do so and there is nothing they will do to stop us. Needless to say they are not in agreement. I also told them as you instructed me to say that we are the only three horses and people, they laughed a lot."

"Great." said Fuzzy "then let us go forward." Road looked at him like he was crazy. Fuzzy moved his horse forward, Katz followed; road turned and did so as well. After some time they could hear laughter from down below, there were shouts of profanity; Darlin did not know those words. Fuzzy said firmly "Stop." A few seconds later around 30 arrows fell right in front of them.

The doors to the gates started to open, and sounds of fight were in the air. As the gate split wide enough one man came out, another came out and the gate got wide enough for two at a time; after some time three and four and they began to shout. The first horse appeared and another and another, with more men. There must have been thirty horses with men on top and who know how many under; maybe 40 or 50. The group started up slowly, shouting and screaming.
4/15 - 5:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 37: The group had come much closer and finally Angel said somewhat low "Fuzzy?" Fuzzy sat still for a long while longer, too long for a few. "Darlin" Asked Fuzzy "do you like snowballs?" "Yes!" she said with a smile. "Can you make me a few hundred of them?" "Okay" she said looking at Fuzzy and hundreds of snowballs were made from below and floated in the air around them. "Can you make more and bigger one's?" "Yes" said Darlin and as more were being made and bigger. "Can you start to play a snow fight with them, they can not come here; stop them with the snow."

Darlin looked forward, it was like watching a mathematical equation in the sky to her. She started to launch snowballs forward. They all hit their mark, and increased in number and size. The men started to fall, the horses had no trouble; the snowballs got bigger.

Katz said to Darlin "Sweetie, make your fingers start to spark." Darlin looked up at Katz with a question, the snowballs never stopped being made or thrown. "Please." Darlin still had a question on her face but looked forward and raised her hands with sparks.

"Darlin sweetie, they are making us all scared; stop them please." Darlin sat up straight; Katz kissed her and said "Do not harm them." Darlin shrugged in Katz hands, she was no longer having a fun snow ball fight; she was hitting them much harder, the sparks were stronger, straighter and sharper than ever before; like a razor sharp red line of fire they shot forward, sleek and smooth on target.
4/15 - 6:
Good night all, well I will still say it again later. Hope all is going great for you all; you are having some fun, or with loved ones or doing what makes you smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread