GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #143 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
6/3_#5

Went out for dinner and home again. Going to go to my friends house for Friday night movie in a lil while but first a little walk. It has turned into a nice evening out.

Catch y'all later.

14649975633252034967434.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 114: "What in the world was that?" asked Count out loud expecting no answer. "I have no idea." replied Anjel. Count laughed, and shook his head. Anjel watched him and started to laugh as well. She grabbed her side and sat down, she continued to chuckle softly. She laid on the top of the roof and put her hand over her forehead. Count laid down as well. They both looked up and naturally their eyes fell on the tower they would be in. There was a flash of light.

Katz began to go back home, there were plenty of people around; the crowd was very happy. There was a ton of food to be eaten, some type of celebration. Katz went over to one table, she could not believe the amount of barbeque food there was. She decided on a piece of lamb, it was so tender. People were laughing around her and having a good time. Someone passed by and handed her a drink. She looked at it, and set it down. She continued to munch on the lamb. She noticed wonderful looking strawberries.

Katz ate a little more, taking a few strawberries, she ate one immediately. She picked up the glass and started walking. She was enjoying the night with crowd, it was so festive. Children ran around playing. She took a sip. "Mmmmm good." she thought. She passed so many tables, fruit, vegetables, breads, cakes, pies, cheese. She decided to get some cheese and a few crackers, she ate a red pepper slice on the spot. The cheese was nice as well, she took another sip. Katz placed the lamb on the cracker and put the rest of the cheese on top.

She walked on with the crowd, but made sure to go back to the center of town. Children ran through the streets, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters talked and joked around the houses. Katz finally made it back home, the food was so good, she even had some pork ribs. She brought some for Count.
6/3 - 4:
:tumble:

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
6/3
6/2 - 2

@angelphyre , prayers for your son. Diabetes runs in my family, so I empathize.

On a good note, the roofers are done and gone, my daughters car checked out fine with no work needed, and I got a big, heavy piece of vapemail...

View attachment 561957
Nice! I still haven't gotten any tracking on mine, so hopefully it'll just show up soon. It's going straight to the bf anyway, so I'm in no hurry! :p

crape-myrtle-main-image-short-832x350.jpg

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
6/3

Still got the messed up sinuses - there have been times when they were clear but not for long. Taking meds and trying to rest. Had to cut the grass after getting back today - was getting too tall and supposed to rain tomorrow. Nose was actually better for a bit after that but it really tired me out.
Had dinner and just been playing on the puter. Almost ready to unplug and hit the couch with a snack.

vil2_canicule.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
6/3 #6
slm" data-source="post: 17905453" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
@liblue1 Neat looking setup you've got there!
Thanks.....I tried it on my Luggy and it's even better.......
Good night Treefam........
proxy.php

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
6/4 #1
Must have coffee! Woke up with a headache.. I'm going to have to get the doc to switch my meds... Hopefully the headache doesn't get to bad, got a road trip to my fiances moms house. Going to have a crawfish boil for her birthday.
I'll check back in later. Hope you all have a great day
35f496a364d2b888f02ed00c2f97dd95.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 115: Katz walked through the door, she did not see Count, Katz continued through the house. She heard some sounds from above, she set down the food and went to go look. Katz climbed up to the sounds and looked over, her eyes got big. "Anjel?" Anjel looked over. "Katz?!" Katz got up on the roof quickly, Anjel was getting up, but Katz was faster she came over to Anjel and hugged her tight.

"Ow, just a little softer." said Anjel. Katz loosened up. "How long have you been up?" asked Katz. "Not long, maybe a few hours." Katz smiled and hugged her again. "Okay, okay." Anjel hugged her back. Katz came back, there were tears in her eyes. "Oh sweetie, thank you." said Anjel. Katz hugged her again. The evening was relaxed, they all sat and laid on the roof looking at the stars and talking. Katz remembered the food and brought it up.

Katz explained the show that she watched, how the crowd just sat there enjoying it, she did the same. Katz described the comet, asteroid, blue stars. Count thought, no kidding; so fast and the stars were blue. They laughed and joked around, the night got late. Katz and Count were tired, they went to bed. Anjel stayed on top for a little longer, she looked at the stars and the tower again, she stood up and looked at the tower one more time before going in.

Anjel went back to her room, she checked her equipment, her clothes had already been stitched together. She went to one of her bags and pulled out a claw, and inspected it. She thought about the distance, the surrounding buildings. Anjel finally started to feel sleepy, she laid down in her bed and in time nodded off.
6/4 - 1:
Good morning all

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 8 eps 116: Children ran around her feet. Anjel watched them run, some in a circle around her. She walked in the well cut grass. The children laughed and played, smiling at each other. Anjel just kept walking forward, her stride exact; but there was no hatred. The children still danced around her, and played. Anjel stopped and looked to her right. The children were running, playing. One brought a soccer ball, another a basketball.

She looked back over to the left, there was a game of football. Girls and boys were playing together, she smiled; the boys could not keep up. The girls were outrunning them. She started to walk forward again, the children still playing. She breathed in deep and came to a swing. She sat in it, and barely pushed. She let it sway back and forth just barely. She watched them all. Must be recess she thought. So many of them streaming out at once.

Anjel looked up, the sky was a very nice blue, the small white clouds passed quickly, the wind was a very nice cool, but warm air. She closed her eyes, and breathed in again, the smell of flowers in the air. She opened her eyes and looked over, to the flowers and roses. She got up and went over to smell them. The roses were so nice, the lavender plant pretty; some sweet pea was growing just under. Anjel bent over and smelled the lilac plant. She inhaled deeply, it smelled nice. She went to her knees to smell the lilac a little better.

She inhaled, when a hand fell on her shoulder. Anjel looked left, Darlin was smiling at her. Anjel awoke to smells of cooking in the air. She laid in the bed, she sighed and turned over. "Just a few more minutes." She turned to her right and adjusted, she dozed off again. Anjel watched Darlin run and play with the rest of the children. She was laughing with them, having fun. Anjel was glad to see her playing friendly, when she knew Darlin could show them up.

Darlin ran laughing with the others, she would go towards the ball. She loved to block passes, she ran the angle so well. Anjel watched as Darlin intercepted the soccer ball, Darlin came to a quick stop, she passed the ball back under her, the boys kick missed. Darlin flipped her left foot down and with her right, kicked the ball behind her and forward to a teammate.

"Good morning." Katz was in her vision. Anjel inhaled the smell of food, and moved up in the bed smiling, she closed her eyes.
6/4 - 2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread