GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #164 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

nTE7B9q8c.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 163 WINNER

:rickroll: "@SLM ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!
10/7

Sorry about the job @tiggerrts I'm sure something better will come along, Good Vibes and Prayers!

Today was a long day at work, I really don't feel like talking to people which makes it hard for a salesman. Maybe, hopefully tomorrow will be easier.

G'Nite Uncle!

:tumble:
That's gotta be tough. It will get better. Prayers for strength these next couple days. :nun:
Just want to pop in and wish everyone good luck and a happy weekend! Will be traveling this weekend with Princess Angel, the BF, and Twin A...we're going to visit Twin B at college. We were going to be visiting little Angel's daddy too, but it got canceled and so we'll have to try next month for that. We decided to go ahead with the trip anyway since we've had it planned for so long...so a 6 hour road trip with a 22 month old toddler...gee, what could go wrong? :blink::?:...:p:lol:

Good vibes and positive thoughts for all those in need!
Safe & Happy Trails! :tumble:
10/8 #1
Good morning everyone, I'm getting ready for my dentist appointment, after I make some coffee and get moving I will check back in. BTW I'm a nervous wreck, I don't know what my deal is but I'm terrified of the dentist :'(
4d57a2ce1efc4a50d3287d945a9d7eae.jpg
10/8 #2 (15 min rule)

@tiggerrts Im really sorry about the job. But I just know that there is something better out there for you. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason

@angelphyre hope you have a great trip... Oh how I remember the days of traveling with a toddler or two lol... Good luck :)

@SLM have fun :)

OK I'm a nervous wreck reaaaaly now. Less than an hour until I have to head to my appointment. I sure wish it wasn't an extra 300$ an hour to be sedated. Oh well I guess the nitrous will have to do.
Well I'll check back in later on. Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday
e66655c22489d71b191fb525056446c5.jpg
I'm the same way. Xanax or Valium help, but the Nitrous will definitely help! Oh, the stories I could tell...:laugh:
Good morning, everyone. I slept in... sort of.

Safe travels, @angelphyre!
Me too!
This weeks winner is.
SLM

Congrats !!
Congrats @SLM! :banana:

@glassmanoak - Thank you for your continued generosity and the cool hangout spot! :wub:

@Uncle, @liblue1 and @CountBoredom - Thank you for helpin' out! :thumb:

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
10/8_#1

Good morning everyone.

@glassmanoak Thanks for the win and the new place to hang out! :D

Thanks @rangerrobin I appreciate it! :)

@Mandikay Hope the dentist goes well!

I'm definitely in need of coffee this morning. Or a nap, LOL! This off work thing could be nice!

Catch ya soon!

62903.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/8 #1
Good morning Treefam........I am up......I actually was up an hour too early so I went back to sleep.........and going to try again..........
Congrats SLM................
and a huge Thank you to GMO for a clean house this week and a place to call home......
also thanks to Uncle & Count.........for being here so help..........

proxy.php

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
10/8_#2

Thanks again @tiggerrts

And thank you @CountBoredom and @liblue1 :D :D

Sounds like a good thing @liblue1 I'm sure you could use the extra rest.

I'm off to find a little something to get into. I may go to a cookout later. The weather is supposed to be nice.

I'll catch y'all later. :)

224fbb96776adc1ec5e5527927e47ae9.jpg Maybe some lunch?

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/8 #1
Mornin everybody ....stayed up too late so I feel a little hungover ( no alcohol...just a sleep hang over )
Let's see what I can get into today. :)
Congratz, SLM!
Thanks for the new thread...and the old thread, GMO
And thanx to "the Helpers"..
Just plain thankful for this thread and all of you-alls
Sorry you had a ruff work week JPF ...work and its routine it provides is actually a good thing right now..it provides structure..and is familiar ...
:thumb:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/8 #2
Good to see you ,DaleH .....
I would take the Nitrous over just the numbing shots all day long :eek:
...you just have to let them know if you are getting "too much" :cry:
..I too have had bad experiences with the numbing shots...
..root canals and caps ...geez..I guess it comes with age :eek: ...but lucky for me few cavities as an adult...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
10/8 - 2: Time for a nap myself and some rest.
E. 1. 7.

"Hello, I have been told what it is you are seeking, but our employee..... do you have a warrant?" asked the man to the detectives. He was older, his skin had a few wrinkles, hair fading; a dark brown hair was now light brown with white. Jaki turned and was about to say something when Ted understood quickly and interrupted her, and said. "Hello, we are detectives Grimes and Lancaster." he pulled out his badge, and Jaki followed by pulling hers.

The manager looked at the badges, and paused a moment. "Okay detectives, do you have a warrant? The laws only allow us to give out information for emergencies, and to family members." Ted looked at the manager and with a smile said. "We have an emergency now, we are investigating a crime, we would like to talk to Bob if you do not mind." The manager came close to the counter, Jaki was looking at him with a very straight face. Ted said. "Can I ask your name sir?"

The manager looked at Jaki for a moment more, he turned his look towards Ted and said. "My name is Anthony, and why do you need to talk to Bob? Again do you have a warrant?" Ted adjusted and stood up, but made sure not to look aggressive, he smiled more and said. "I said we have an emergency, we are investigating a crime, Bob is not guilty we would just like to ask him some questions. Is he here?"

Anthony, who looked frail and possibly of Mexican, or some Asian decent responded. "I am not allowed to tell you this information, we have laws to follow. State your business, or leave please." Jaki heard this and turned away from the counter, she was getting frustrated, she grabbed her phone out of her jacket and started to open the phone up. Ted said. "Look, I cannot give you the details, but we are investigating a crime. We have shown you our badges, if you like here is the name and number of our supervisor." Ted went for his wallet to pull out a card.

"Look detective?" said Anthony with a question. Ted answered "I am detective Lancaster, this is detective Grimes, our supervisor is Theodore." Anthony responded. "Detective Lancaster, you can give me the name and number of your supervisor, but without a warrant, there is nothing I can do for you." Jaki heard this and turned back, she had the phone to her ear, and said. "We can have that warrant for you in about an hour, I am going to make sure of it."

The manager looked at her, and Jaki looked back stern, her face said believe it. Ted could feel the tension and spoke up, raising his right hand to his chest he said. "Look, when a crime is committed time is of the essence. The person in question, and we are not saying it is Bob, we have questioned others. What we are saying is, that time is not on our side. We have around twenty four hours to find the suspect, and the longer we are delayed, the better chance they have to get away. I cannot give you the details, but we are just asking those who know the..... uhm victim, some questions. We can get the warrant if that is what you want, but that will take more than an hour. We are running out of time, and that hour is not something we can just give away. Are you really going to make us wait for that?"

Ted turned from the counter, Jaki looked at the manager, her phone cut out. She took the phone down and hit redial, she put it back up to her ear and looked at the manager again. Her eyes and demeanor said she was not happy. Ted waived his arms around the room while speaking. "You know, as I look around, I see some.... problems. I think the labor board may need to be contacted, perhaps OSHA, the IRS."

The manager stood up tall and said with confidence. "Are you trying to coerce me? Threaten me, or this business? We have many lawyers, and will not be threatened." Ted turned back and said to him with less pleasantry. "Oh no sir. I am just saying that I seem to think there may be some trouble here." The manager watched as Ted pulled out his phone and started to swipe through it.

"Hold on..... so you are detectives of this area?" asked the manger. "Yes, we are." said Jaki as she held her phone to her ear, her look was becoming less friendly. The manager watched Jaki and started to become uncomfortable. Ted said. "Look, you are right, we need a warrant. But if asking Bob some questions helped us to find a criminal, and you and your business held us back, what would the public think? What would the owners, and stock market holders think?"

The manager was starting to twitch a little, he was feeling the pressure. "Look, we do not need any trouble, we have laws to follow. If I give you this, I and we get in trouble another way." he said this while pointing at himself the secretary, and around to others in the building. Ted said back. "I assure you, if you cooperate, there will be no trouble. Time is of the essence, we need to talk to Bob."

The manager watched as Jaki paced the room. "Hello? Oh good, listen closely." Jaki said as she walked away from the manager and her voice could no longer be heard. The manager said. "Please, if you are detective, investigating, we can assist you." Ted smiled and said out loud. "Jaki, come on, we are going to talk to Bob." Jaki turned and looked at Ted and then the manager, she took the phone down and walked quickly towards Ted.

Classical music played as the black gloved hands moved the steering wheel. There were many cars in the street, the night was coming, and the left hand turned the lights on, well before needed. The left hand went back towards the wheel of the car, and the car moved left into a faster lane. The engine purred a little faster, and gained on the 2016 white Cadillac Escalade.

The Escalade moved safely through the traffic, it came to a light changing from yellow to red, the black gloved hands moved the wheel, and the vehicle came to a slow stop just to the left and rear. The red stayed red, and the other traffic moved, the right hand moved over to the radio, another classical station Mozart's Organ Sonata No. 4. played. The light turned green, and vehicles started to move forward. The car behind the Escalade turned right, and the black gloved hands, moved the steering wheel to the right, and came behind the vehicle.

Suzy was listening to the radio, and pulling the leaves out of her hair and clothes. "Mom, I am hungry, what are we going to eat?" Her mother answered. "We are going to have something to eat, we can do chicken fried rice, or order pizza. Or?" she paused and continued. "Do you want to get your dad something?" Suzy listened and answered. "Ooh chicken rice sounds good." she said as she grabbed her doll. "Sounds good, let's go home and wait for daddy." Her mother looked in the rear view mirror at her daughter and smiled.

The Escalade moved through the town to 163 Granite road. It pulled up and came to a stop, a car passed and another. The mother got out of the car, she turned off the vehicle, and went back to get her child. She opened up the door, and started to undo her. The child waited for her mother, and she was not fast enough. Once the belts were loose, Suzy bounced down to the floor of the car, and waited for her mother to grab her under the arms.

"Here you go, let's go in and make some food, does that sound good?" Suzy bounced away from the car, and said while going to the houses side door. "Yes mom, that sounds good." Her mom smiled and shut the door, the air crisp but she knew inside it was warm. "Oh my gosh it is cold mom!" said Suzy. "Watch your mouth." replied her mother, and continued. "Swear words are not allowed." Suzy responded. "Yes mother." and waited at the door. She was dancing, either cold, or needing to go to the restroom or both. Her mother came close and took the keys and entered one into the door, she twisted and the door unlocked.

"Thank you mom, I have to go....." Suzy ran inside, she dropped everything. Her mom sighed and grabbed her daughters stuff and picked it up. She went to the kitchen, and placed them on the counter and set the oven to 375 degrees, to start cooking. One car stopped outside, it pulled up to the neighbors house, the engine turned off.

"Mom, when are we going to eat?" Suzy asked after she was done. "It will be soon. Did you wash your hands?" asked her mother. "Yes." Suzy went forward and grabbed one of the chairs, she was so small to it, and pulled hard, she was able to get it back and climbed up.

The manager had Ted and Jaki with him, they were in another smaller room. "Bob, is not here he called in sick for the last two days, let me get you his address." Jaki came closer and said. "Two days? The manager felt uncomfortable, he said to the secretary and to them. "We can get that information for you, it will just take a moment." The secretary went to a file cabinet, and sorted through, she found the folder and read it. She went to the computer and started to enter information. "Here, 831 North Bambrey Steet." she turned the computer for the detectives to read.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/8 #3
NAE

One for the road... @Uncle
Floridian's be like:
View attachment 605287
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that is funny RR.............I want a pair...........we have good duck weather here too...nothing like what the East coast has....but rain & wind....our first big storm of the season....
proxy.php

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
10/8 #1
Congrats @SLM!!
Thanks GMO for an amazing hangout and thanks to the helpers for keeping us straight;)

Dentist appointment went awful, they didn't use the little numbing qtip like my old dentist does before they give you the numbing shots,so it really bad, then half way through my procedure they took the nitrous off of me because some else needed it in another room, and it took them over an hour to do the impressions to send to the lab for my permanent crowns, it took them 4 tries on the top and 6 on the bottom to get it right and ended up getting someone else that worked there to do it because she just couldn't do it. Then she remade my temporary crown 3 times and they are still absolutely horrible, it's my 2 front teeth and they look so bad I'm literally embarrassed to even open my mouth. When I walked out my husband was furious when he saw how they looked and that they were even going to let me leave looking like this. Unfortunately the dentist that owns the place wasn't there so I couldn't complain and show him what his employees did to my mouth. I am definitely going in Monday to show him. I've never gone in anywhere to complain before but this is really ridiculous. I have 12 other crowns in my mouth and never once had a problem with any of my temporary crowns. And this is my 2 front teeth so it's really bad:/ ughhh I wish my old dentist would hurry and open back up, the office was destroyed in the flood. About to try and get some rest. Sorry for complaining so much, I just needed to vent, I'm really frustrated.

Hope you all are having a great day
984da48eae468b86c6bdc25ff5569e51.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/8 #4
I hope you took photos to you can show the owner........what kind of sloppy work they did.......that sounds like an horrid experience....and makes me not want to go....ever.....

Add your energy/prayer/focus to this today!
There are so many of us in need at this time.....
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread