GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #168 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Contest variation !
Next week, the winning entry will receive 2 or 3 bottles of e_liquid PLUS they will be asked to choose an ECF member who does NOT post in in the Contest Thread to receive free samples.

I noticed there were NO contest entries by members who had not posted before. I think that we need to expand the Tree Fam !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW WEEK in "The Vape Tree" Forest . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 167 WINNER

:rickroll: " @beckah54 ! ! ! " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "@glassmanoak" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to assist "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :D

AND - To All the New "Tree-Peeps" . . .
e6a1524e622c488c57d50d886067fa91f651.gif

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. I slept in today.

Congratulations, @beckah54! :toast: Remember, you also need to pick someone (not on this thread) to win a few bottles! (Ask us about the flavors since the site appears to still be down.)

Thanks for the new tree branch, GMO! And thanks to @Uncle and @liblue1 for helping out.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
11/5 #1
Goooooooood Mornin' Vape Tree Peeps!!:w00t:
And a big ole CONGA-RATZ going out to the Lucky..Lucky (I'm so jelly!) Winner @beckah54 !!!
11/5 #2
For anyone that missed it.........here is the give & take energy shell .........
It's big enough to hold enough energy for everyone........so please help yourself...You know who you are..........
w6DAcO-uIrb6qd6HhgBd8nHff2UTLpsvHV2bdSnSjX3MU09nIDjzdRBN2VAZmog_0H46Po5dKvvkCMeuTBU_nJIIXUEHfPUEe9uf0yFVY29aegFNraMh0Z7RGOuzxeuWC7zmyuNFj7fIQNEvmiadVWpIIFb31DmxxSQdT_1dTJGeYPz9ydAxEFBQtU-0sf8gGfct27qZBVxzEvCGdSBOrmWNKocHGeEpeISW0R3y5ctDUM0pGmcPPejpLY9zcDa3QR9XiYvR-74VOc-jocea7Pioenam5e0iyYSJ9lykly3kltMui1LdGGz7RuFhxP-MyWUtjcQyiQfMWP2USqYcedGUtzyNB2VDibi9c9TORcPf-XgJkOPntlWciQeVDgbTcB0CDVyU0rFZlt7Ww49SW8-lS8XFMLyQGKQoo6Zm2_M612uKS-T6bdAi3C6h-zsBgbKWsAalZK3myhUV1JTNP05gvxTJenEDBAQ2wc1PEDyRH6TK9zFRgsbRppKttr_-JyhC_5H71SpVLzes2flQmN8yDj4Jvy_L3n6y_HDTYXyFe5I0hVmSpUrDoNVGiY18DFaQ6_2UlmZ5qVJe-10m47BKt21T-9Jv4posGUwPh6dmhHWh=w628-h663-no
What a Beau-ti-ful shell,Blue! it gets more and more lovely everytime I see it :thumb:
I think I was up every hour with you last night ,Blue so quit that...:rolleyes:
Still having my first cuppa coffee..lots to do today..my ma is coming to visit between TGiving and Xmas...and y'all know what THAT means....:rolleyes:..lotsa cleaning:D
Have a nice Saturday y'all
:tumble:

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
11/5 #1

A great big thank you to GMO for this amazing hangout. I love the place :)

Thank you to the helpers for keeping this place so awesome!!

And congrats @beckah54 :)

@liblue1 The healing energy worked because my headache is gone!! Like completely gone, that doesn't happen very often but I'm so glad it did today. I promised the kids I would bring them to the haunted house tonight... I hate haunted houses.. But they wanted to go on Halloween but I had to work the next day so I promised to bring them this weekend and tonight is the last night... And come to find out they are calling tonight lights out night... So it's going to be pitch black too... Hmmmm not very excited about this :/

238f59853dd6841da2a36f0828c19fb8.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
And come to find out they are calling tonight lights out night... So it's going to be pitch black too... Hmmmm not very excited about this :/
Sounds spooky! Bring David so you have someone to grab on to.

Time to get ready for soccer, lunch, and then some errands. And my evening will be almost as frightening: I'm taking my son to a birthday party for 9-year-old boys...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
11/5 #4
I am so glad to hear that it's gone Mandi......have fun tonight....it's pouring rain here and the wind is blowing it on the window.....good thing I remembered to close it last night......
but alas some idiot thinks that they should be out blowing the leaves with all this rain now...so I am awake....guess I too should do something today..........
V5R6MJSaYP7Wdb4-jdZtMui-48oAjGTWV1PFR9NsTQAnCkMYntjKAqp8KPn5Xq8PdwVMmgqWPhMJ6FWTuDl_KEmKwGbzbvrXof3o5HT9gbAW-3eQhYImMUlVfmMUDHRrbesydx1OLPN81aL1G4zD4sRx78oJgtZ8nG7pJFDHdqiuRlbRIKl5WZhZLtANA3BiNJ4DGW7iK6b-LEhZCHJKlWC-ZbZwrxEUm5rC4HzUbRZ__-3M6Vzr9d3rn1mDBIeWPhnutLptUw1rUThWDnSn1khURUEj4OAESU5j3dcTZeUw-CPneQoqkCG83uAMubJwrz_khfu3ang-NkIT6SLJVbB_9dVYQJhGRs2plGgTulrvPGAIRaZlSwlosgenje4LdSqEdSVfad_-QzeIrBqxXiG06XKw9N-8nN2rEg0svlOeg4LMLX8PNymRc4gP3JVCykvvAA-7c3FsW_5bmYZdak_1cg744U0BmHZ07vJ87DYf3ewkub_jDN_swlOP7H4thZaAwMTBibY6SPFhAvI0yMYsLNY7lniIfnSQ_oK-1emw8K6hmcIoGsC0dAJR6_2XMtl4OQKtdg-fo7ON0ZPy_oM7AgGBqwzuchLIArXNmAU8QDcX=w1179-h663-no

LtwRYObdFZmxYwZT7un-6Jo_WIhsXi7fumMJnUwFe28jLv96p9iw5S4H51KO8Cj_vuWa-eXiOPTUT6w4HWcwi836S7bU8xWwZcBhMqJ0qCPiK0Yb-AkQ7WKu7Yz6HgJvZS0wLl-L

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Congrats @beckah54 :thumbs:

A big thank you to GMO for a great contest and for keeping our home for us each week! And thanks to all the lovely helpers for keeping us all in line! :D

Count, I think your night counts as a scarier night than Mandi's. :shock::p.....:lol:

Thanks for the energy Blue...think I'm actually feeling a bit better today. :)

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
11/5 #2
@CountBoredom ..... noooooo :eek:..not a BDay party for 9 yr old boys!:shock:...katz runs away...screaming..:rolleyes:
Yes..i too tend to forget about Blue's Energy Shell....I had a splitting headache yesterday afternoon......sure coulda used to remember some healing then.:yawn:
Have a great rest of the evening,tree peeps.
And i know i forget to say it..and gratitude is a time to give thanks...i am grateful for this thread...and all who make it possible.
Where would I be without this thread and youse guys?!?!...hmm...:confused:...i dunno Katz...:yawn:..it's a scarey thot..
:tumble:

Last edited:

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Wow...thank you @glassmanoak and @Uncle for the contest! I usually never win anything but I've been lucky lately. :)

Remember, you also need to pick someone (not on this thread) to win a few bottles! (Ask us about the flavors since the site appears to still be down.)

Thanks for the new tree branch, GMO! And thanks to @Uncle and @liblue1 for helping out.
I would appreciate some instructions on how to precede...just email thevapetree@gmail.com with the information? Some flavor suggestions would be wonderful! I will edit to add the name of the person I choose to receive a gift. Again, thank you so much. I can hardly wait for the excellent juice.

I chose @kcdew for the bonus.

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
11/5 - 1: Made it back finally, and time to relax. Four of us went to a very "trendy" restaurant. I did not care took in my igloo and sandwiches. They were stunned with how much stuff cost and I recommended to them what to get, get the special are you kidding "Lamb shepherd's pie?" They chose otherwise..... SMH, and regretted it, I had to explain what a shepherd's pie is. So we are sitting there talking about restaurants and one guy says. "In Australia, if a restaurant does not sell beer, they are going under." I look at him and say. "How does a restaurant in Australia go under, when they are already under?" o_O
emoji268.png

Thank you GMO for the home.......

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I would appreciate some instructions on how to precede...just email thevapetree@gmail.com with the information? Some flavor suggestions would be wonderful! I will edit to add the name of the person I choose to receive a gift. Again, thank you so much. I can hardly wait for the excellent juice.
Right, use that email with the subject "Winner!" Also, mention your ECF handle if it does not match the email address you are using (just so GMO knows who you are).

As far as flavor suggestions.... I'm sure many of the Tree Peeps will chime in with their favorites.
Here's a list of the flavors (in no particular order) that the Treefam came up with a couple of months ago when the website went down:

Banana Fana
Strawberry Nana
Amazing Strawberry
Banyan Tree
Banana Banyan
Flamboyant Tree
Blueberry Berry
Gooey Cinnamon Roll
Gin Gin Candy
Tangerine Dream
Melon Ball
Mango Smoothie
Pinoy Punch
Just Peachy
Apple Tree
Pear Tree
Peach Tree
Chai Tree
Hand-churned Ice Cream (Peach and Strawberry)
Marshmallow
Absynthe
RWhy4
Dragon Claw
Dragon Blood
Menthol Flavor(?)
Chocolate Tiramasu
Buttescotch
Cherry Banyan
Peanut Butter Chocolate (or is that Chocolate Peanut Butter?)
Blueberry Cheesecake
Cherry Cheesecake
Cherry Bounce (I don't recall this one...?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread