GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #168 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
11/12 #1
Good morning friends! Didn't sleep to well last night but I'm wide awake now so I might as well get up. David and I talked last night and it's supposed to be our date night but we decided to bring the kids somewhere instead. It's not often that we have all 5 on a Saturday night and none of them have "super important teenager plans" lol.. Not sure what we are going to do yet.. We will probably get the kids involved in deciding..im hoping we can find something that is low cost, or at least not super expensive. Money has always been tight but it's been extra tight lately. I do have to go to Walmart today to get some groceries as well, that should take a few hours in itself because it is still the only grocery store open for miles since the floods, makes for an extremely rough shopping trip. Gonna try and wait for the kiddos because I know they like to go.. being that it's a weekend I won't count on seeing them up and moving till at least 11 haha..but I know they would be upset if I went without them because being it's the only store open thay get to see a million people they know when we go... Lol.. Well I need to make some coffee, better get up and moving. I'll check back in later, have a great day everyone :)
ee1052a67cfc0adba559829b3f9de905.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
11/12 #1
Good morning Treefam.........I woke before the alarm again....I slept, but like Mandi not very well............so I am going to find some sleep help for this ritual tomorrow besides the general healing to everyone....I think I can help us all break this cycle...I also know the time change is part to blame....
proxy.php

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
TODAYS WINNER IS #25.

slm

slm" data-source="post: 18787099" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
slm said:
11/5_#2

Good evening everyone. Busy day at work but went okay. Went to the house, had supper and walk and now waiting for fireworks.

Catch y'all later.

View attachment 612085

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread