GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #169 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
11/13_#1

Thanks @jpf880 :)

I'm going to have to do some looking for someone to tag in for the giveaway. I really haven't spent much time here other than this thread for a while and don't know if any of the other people I was chatting with are even still active. I have a couple thoughts...

Time to try and get a nap. Goodnight all. Happy dreams.

tree-happiness.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone. A minor knee injury during practice this last week turned into a swollen knee from all the standing yesterday. So, aside from visiting my mom at rehab, my day will consist mostly of sitting...

Of course, it's not a bad day for it, as I can root for @angelphyre's Saints and @liblue1's Seahawks on either side of rooting for my own Chargers....!

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

CONGRATS @SLM! :banana:
IMHO - Gooey Cinnamon Roll is the shizazz. :drool:

@glassmanoak - Thank you for your continued generosity and the cool hangout spot! :wub:

@liblue1, @Uncle and @CountBoredom -
Thanks for helpin' out! :thumb:

@CountBoredom - Aren't you supposed to be coachin' and not gettin injured? ;)

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
11/13: 1 - Good morning all, man ECF is being wonky; tried forever to like post and it would send me to some other page? Go bolts, but hey what about the Texans? So much negativity, the couch is in his second year, the quarterback in his first? Brees is a veteran and they underestimate him, the Hawks, sorry Blue, there is no such animal.... he is short but fast and that is what he needs to be.... stopping there. Good morning all, hope the Texans this year even make it to the playoffs, just rebuilding.
:rolleyes::tumble:

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
11/13#1
Good morning tree peeps. I hope everyone is well today. coffee, eggs, cereal, and bananas for breakfast this morning. grocery shopping, and yard work planned for later, and venison for dinner.(a buddy got a 5 pointer last weekend and i got some on trade for helping him work on his jeep)
2016-05-29 06.27.45.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
and venison for dinner.(
Venison? I have never been able to try it or even lamb, those who did where selfish and took it all, before I came into the line. Ladies first you know, but less than men, used it loosely; took it all. I would like to try it and even snake, not from hatred or anything else, but they say buffalo is the healthiest meat, so little fat....
11/13 - 2: Here we go again. @Brian Carter come and visit this thread......
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
@KatzWh1skers posted this for me or her. Do not harm, do your best..... the riots are...

Like I said stop it, there is an election purpose, you want cars burned, windows broken out? Violence? I am going to say no to all of that, I think you all do as well. We are coming into Peace Day soon. Forget the PC establishment. You know that I support LGBA, is that even right now? He can do nothing against those laws,....... illegal aliens... illegal, stole my job. Not legal, difference there. Working and paying taxes... My ex wife would rant about gays and lesbians, my words back. "Why do you care? How does it effect you? They live together, and fight and smile together. They go to work, and pay their taxes.... " Right go to church and learn that hatred, in Isaiah you have "too" much and do not help with widows, the orphans, the less.... if you are in a place like that, do not worry; others should be helping you. If you have much and pass over the others, well let karma, or religion, do its thing on you

11/13 - 3:
You see hatred is being applied to us all, funded by a group. Not me, not my belief; I am no scholar, I have no great language, I have to go back and see if the word is even right.... I support you @Uncle and @rangerrobin I do. Trump can not do anything, the Supreme Court does..... Why are you acting like it is so bad? Are the riots, the burning of cars, the breaking of windows not worse? I have voted more than once for the wrong candidate and feel bad about it. As stated on this thread, you want a career politician to lie and cheat and steal, and actually kill; to lead you? I have tried to call, but you do not answer...... This will not be edited.... Trump wants to stop radical, read it radical Muslims from coming here and shooting you again.... we are in support of your rights, Killary wants open borders and allow those radicals in to harm who? Well first you, and then Christians and those who do not believe in their Sharia law. Want to be beheaded? want to be thrown off a tall roof? No me, and not many others. Change your avatar, or I change mine. Democracy won, or are in support of those damaging the workshops, the places of employment? I cry for you @Uncle and at @rangerrobin , yet you stood against me when I said Gov. is too big and infringing on the rights of others.
:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
**some healing energy will be included tonight in there for you @CountBoredom ...
Thanks, @liblue1. A little ice and a little rest should do it.

@CountBoredom - Aren't you supposed to be coachin' and not gettin injured? ;)
One would think! :laugh: But working with 8-9-year-old boys, sometimes things get a little more rough and tumble. I also like to lead by example. If I want the kids to run a laps around the field, they should see their coach doing the same thing--running even faster than they do, so that they try to go faster...

Go bolts, but hey what about the Texans?
Sorry for the omission, Tiggs--but do you really think the Texans need my urging on against the Jaguars? ;)

With regard to politics, I will say little: only that the campaign waged by Trump was based on divisiveness and fear, while his proposed policies appear to have more to do with his own self-interest than with those of others. The election was only the latest in a rise of nationalism across the globe--a wave not unlike another time, about 80 years ago. Then, the world was just beginning to recover from Depression--and nationalists were coming to power in nations with firm belief in their military prowess. Over a weekend during which we remember the fallen, we should not forsake the forest for the trees.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good morning, everyone. A minor knee injury during practice this last week turned into a swollen knee from all the standing yesterday. So, aside from visiting my mom at rehab, my day will consist mostly of sitting...

Of course, it's not a bad day for it, as I can root for @angelphyre's Saints and @liblue1's Seahawks on either side of rooting for my own Chargers....!
You better start rooting hard Count...we really need it today! ;):D

Hope your mom is doing better...and sending some healing energy for you knee to get better.

Oops, almost forgot...congrats @SLM and a big thanks to GMO for a great contest and for our home...and to all the lovely helpers for all they do.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
11/13_#3

@angelphyre Thanks!

Just got home from some lunch a bit ago and it's a pretty fall day. Crisp at 55°F but lots of sun for a bit yet. Gonna head out for a walk at the park before dark and cold come again. Hope everyone is enjoying the afternoon. Catch ya later.

shade_tree_on_the_beach_4069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread