Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
After doing some extensive research on the Go-Go, I have been unable to find many negatives which amazes me since this thing has been available for a while. I'm wondering why it's not better known. I understand there have been some initial reports of problems with the charger which is easily handled. The fact that they are proprietary seems to scare off some folks. The diameter of the cartos is larger than most folks like. Considering all the good things people had to say about the Go-Go, these slight negatives seem neglible. So I've done what any logical vaping aficianado would do....I placed an order for one.

madmach

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
El Paso Tx
i think you well enjoy it a lot and i am not going to complain about sanding off some plastic on the charger as to all of the fussing i did with the tank set up what a pain.this is so nice to just fill and go about your day and not worry about is it going to leak or how is it going to taste or when do i have to do this or that to make it work.with the gogo it just works right out of the box.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
As a newbie vaper, I was intimidated by all the stuff out there and didn't know where to turn for a good experience. Then I read the go go thread and was sold on the idea of just "fill n go". Go all day........no muss, no fuss, no heavy learning curve for a newbie. After having one for a week, I immediately ordered up a second kit. Thinking of ordering up a couple more as gifts for those heavy smokers in my family. If anything is gonna get em off analogs it would be the gogo and some kick ... juice. Thanks for bringing this to market. I love the gogo and recommend it as first choice to everyone I can.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just got mine today and I'm vaping my first carto. I have to say it worked real good right out of the box and was the easiest carto to fill that I've tried. It is as easy as a cart, just drip it in and that's it. Just don't drip it in the center hole like you do with ego mega cartos or it will go through. If you want a whistle tip and hava a 801 cart you can take the tip off the cart and cut a little off the bottom and it works good. I'm hopeful these will work as good as advertised.

madmach

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
El Paso Tx
I have two go carts that have been in use from day one .in two days it well be 3 weeks i have not cleaned them at all just to see how long it takes in till i have to clean them. juice is a mix of 70%pg@30%vg or 80%pg@20%vg. these are the two carts i hit the hardest in the day.and i top them off before i go to work some where between 50 to 60 drops.when i started to read about these it was so hard to think that some thing like this worked right out of the box but it did.I have been following the threads to see all of the issue to come out but very little has.the only issue i had was the charger but it was a easy fix to take care of.After the frist week i ordered a2nd kit and extra go carts to have on hand.now all i need is 2 extra cones for it then be a happy camper.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I've been using the eGo since it came out and I like the GoGo better for my needs. I was looking for something I could vape without always fussing with it. When I first started vaping I liked messing around with my vaping stuff but now I just want a reliable and consistent vape. The GoGo is providing just that. The draw is a bit airier than the eGo. I've solved this by placing a my colored rubber band (used to distinguish flavors) all the way down on the carto to cover part of the vent holes. The battery and carto last me all day and the taste is amazing! The cartos are easy to fill and there's no leaking or mess. Some of the chargers aren't making proper contact and need a little filing but so far that's all we've come up with that's negative. I did get one battery that's not working properly but I'm sure Drew will replace it.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I received my go-go today. Talk about fast shipping. I ordered it on Friday and it was sitting in my mailbox by Monday. That was the first order I've placed with Nhaler so I have to definitely give them a thumbs up for quick service. They must have some kind of agreement with the USPS, lol.

One of the batteries acted like it was fully charged because the light stayed green, but I suspect I may need to file the charger down since it seems on the weak side when I try to use it. I have the other battery on the charger now. It seems to be taking a charge. The light stays red mostly, but is alternating to green occasionally. Is this normal?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
If you look at the battery there is a small center post where the battery screws onto the cartridge or charger. If you ever so slightly, lift up on that post with a pin or tweezer, it will allow the battery to make contact with the charger. Also when you use the GoGo it is not required to screw the cartomizer on so tightly. This causes this post to be pushed in so far that it wont make contact with the charger. Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if you have any other problems. Thanks
Drew

Rainbowz

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Oregon, USA
I got my Go-go today and I am just loving it Drew! I too had to file down the plastic on the charger but it took no time at all. Thank you so much for offering such a great product and for the speedy shipping. It would be nice if they offered a whistletip that fit all the way down the carto to where the cone ends, because modding a whistletip on it will make it so much longer.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Drew, I need to return one of my batteries. I sent a request from your site but wondered if this is the correct procedure for returns.

Be prepared, this GoGo is going to be a big hit!! I'm sure you're on top of Chinese QC so I'll trust you. Glad you get to work with them and it's not me. LOL

Did you try the method Drew suggested at top of page?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Yes, txtumbleweed, thanks. :) My batteries charge but one fires intermittently.

Mine was firing intermittently but after I got it to charge properly it never acted up again. I thought you might be having same problem. Mine would work sometimes maybe two or three clicks in a row and then nothing. If I would push real hard on it would work most of the time but after I got a good charge on it it started working good and has never misfired again.

scootertramp

Moved On
Feb 22, 2011
virginia
Hi,
If you look at the battery there is a small center post where the battery screws onto the cartridge or charger. If you ever so slightly, lift up on that post with a pin or tweezer, it will allow the battery to make contact with the charger. Also when you use the GoGo it is not required to screw the cartomizer on so tightly. This causes this post to be pushed in so far that it wont make contact with the charger. Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know if you have any other problems. Thanks
Drew

Thanks, cause after I emailed you this morning I found I did screw it in too tight. All good again. Go Go Nation appreciates you very much!!!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
So I tried pulling up the pin ever so slightly, but it didn't look like anything was happening. So I pulled a tad harder and the entire pin popped right out of the battery. lol. Guess that was too hard. There was a wire attached to it that didn't seem to mind my faux pas so I just reinserted the pin. I also used an emery board to file down the plastic on the charger. The battery seems to be taking a charge perfectly now. :)

Meanwhile, back at the camp, I go digging through my stash of supplies and I discover a couple of whistle tip carts that I think might work with this. I'm not even sure where these things came from. I've never owned an 801....All my previous gear was 510s. I'm thinking maybe they fit an old eGo mega atty or something. Whatever, I cut them down a bit so they aren't too long. They fit pretty well. They are snug and won't fall off, but there's a bit of a gap on the sides where the cart has a couple of indentations which allows too much air through. So I take a tiny plastic band I used to use to color code my cartos and slip it over the cart so it rests right on top of the go-go carto. Voila! I now have the perfect tip for my go-go which will also allow me to keep track of the flavors I have in them.

I'm thinking this is going to work out pretty well for me. I will say I've tried both the regular cartos and the 2.0 lr ones and the lr are much more to my liking with my favorite juice. I will probably try using the regular ones on juices I find to have too strong of a flavor since they seem to mute the flavors somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread