Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Well, as my reward to myself for making it 1 year free from analogs, I'm putting in my order for a Go-Go. :) I still love my Woody, but carting it around at work can be a bit of a hassle at times, so this beasty seems like it'll be a little easier to tote. Now that I know the trick with the batteries, I'll keep a close eye on tightening the cartos down.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
I am now SERIOUSLY considering ordering the GO-GO tomorrow. I have a question for yall.
I have been vaping for over 2 years, but completely analog free for 6 months when I finally discovered the eGo and its mega attys/carts. I am a HEAVY vaper. I vape through a good 120-200ml a month of ejuice. I have tried the mega eGo cartomizers and was not impressed. I could never seem to fill them well, and the draw was very "airy" and the flavor not "full" like with my saturated mega attys. Based on what I have told yall, will I be happy with the GO-GO?
p.s. i am VERY happy with my current setup..of course i wish i didnt have to top off or fill carts as much as I do, even if its not THAT much because of high capacity carts

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
My new shiny Go-Go just arrived, and WOW, the cartos are big. I'm in the process of filling one right now, and 40 drops later, it's still not close to full. The thickness does take a little getting used to, but I used to puff on Backwoods Honey/berry cigars back in the day every so often, and it kinda reminds me of that. Very nice draw, and a buttload of vapor. I'll use my Woody at home now, and carry this thing around with me at work for sure, very ergonomic and much easier to slide in a pocket than my beloved Wood.

As an aside Drew, did you change the bottles on all your juice? My Tik Tak came with a childproof much smaller cap than usual. Took me a minute of sheer panic as I was opening the package up and heard the bottle cap rattling around, thought the bugger had come loose and juice was spewing everywhere. :p I like it though, I always was worried about caps coming off when I carry bottles around at work, now I don't have to worry anymore.

Holy Cow, this thing gave me a headrush, I've been using the 10mg juice for a long time, so just switching flavors shouldn't be the cause, it's gotta be the Go-Go. I have a feeling this beast will be with me for a long time, fresh out of the box and I'm already in love with it. :)

Last edited:

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Not that I can tell they don't, I finally managed to vape one almost empty today, I got a little bit of a bitter taste, popped it open and sure enough it was finally empty. Funny aside, I fired up one of my old GreenCig carts, the draw and flavor and throat hit/vapor were pitiful in comparison. My co-worker who used to smoke also has seen me thru this journey giving up analogs and was stunned when I took a monster "Cheech hit" of the Go-Go and a HUGE cloud of vape just kept coming out. The batteries seem to charge in about 4-5 hours and have been lasting me roughly 10 hours, almost as long as my Woody batteries.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
Not that I can tell they don't, I finally managed to vape one almost empty today, I got a little bit of a bitter taste, popped it open and sure enough it was finally empty. Funny aside, I fired up one of my old GreenCig carts, the draw and flavor and throat hit/vapor were pitiful in comparison. My co-worker who used to smoke also has seen me thru this journey giving up analogs and was stunned when I took a monster "Cheech hit" of the Go-Go and a HUGE cloud of vape just kept coming out. The batteries seem to charge in about 4-5 hours and have been lasting me roughly 10 hours, almost as long as my Woody batteries.

I guess I'm trying to figure out if these cartos are similar to the Boge premium cartos various retailers sell or something different.

toriL

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Virginia, USA
I haven't tasted any burnt taste at all since I've gotten mine (End of Dec). I will say though, make sure you use these carto's for only the juice you really like a lot and have a .... load of, because they hold a ton of juice and they last and last and last....... I have dedicated each of my 5 original Go-Go cartomizers to my very favorite juices and keep topping them off. I'm thinking of ordering another 5 pack soon, but not because these are fried - but to fill with new flavors. I haven't tried washing these yet - would like to hear from anyone who has successfully done that.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i bought the eGo tank carts/atty for my eGo battery. how would you compare the GO GO to the eGo tank system? the one thing i do know is that i vape so heavily that the eGo tank is not holding enough juice in the tank for me. need filler ups way too much. otherwise happy with taste and performance

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
What he said...The Tanks have proven to have issues with wicking which is why I dont sell them...I am pretty sure that Joye (and other manufacturers) will be coming out with a better model that will wick better.
This is why there wasnt any hold back on exclusivity form Joye like there usually is. If you notice EVRYONE is now selling the Tank, where normally when Joye brings a new product to the market, they are only available from a select group of suppliers(TW, JANTY, etc) but now they have flooded the market with the Tank which leads me to beleive they want to get rid of them for newer designs.

Now the GoGo is just a giant cartomizer with a horizontal coil that wicks alot better than a conventional cartomizer, and holds 3 Mls of liquid. Thanks
Drew
Drew

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I will say though, make sure you use these carto's for only the juice you really like a lot and have a .... load of, because they hold a ton of juice and they last and last and last....... I have dedicated each of my 5 original Go-Go cartomizers to my very favorite juices and keep topping them off. I'm thinking of ordering another 5 pack soon, but not because these are fried - but to fill with new flavors. I haven't tried washing these yet - would like to hear from anyone who has successfully done that.

I sure can relate to dedicating this particular cartomizer for use with my most favorite e-liquid... My favorite e-liquids have never tasted better since I have been using these carts!:drool:

In regards to your question about washing these cartomizers....I should stress that this should be done very carefully the first time!

In the past I have tried many different methods for cleaning my standard carts and had experienced the best results flushing them out with a oral syringe using hot distilled water then dry pumping excess water out till they were good to go!

The above method may not be recommended for these cartomizers?:unsure: I nearly destroyed the first cart doing this and I would imagine boiling one would be even more disasterous considering the filler material is very lightly packed in these particular carts and will come out very easily.

Now with that said, just because it comes out easy does not mean it will go back in without incident!

The second attempt (on another used cart) I simply ran the open mouth end under a thin stream of hot water right from the kitchen tap. Not too much pressure. I gauged it using a stream that was about equal to the inner diameter of the cartomizer. then blew out the excess water until nothing was coming out of the battery end.

The design of these carts work in your favor for the fact that the filler is not densily packed or overpacked for that matter. Thus, the inside seems to dry much faster without the need to resort to great extremes like heating in the oven, placing by a fan for days or sufficating in a bag of uncooked rice to dry...ect

My second attempt running water through one from a tap worked very well for me and was able to refill my cart and it performed good as new! I hope that this works well for everyone else?

Of course results may vary? I have been using a 100% PG base E-liquid in my cartomizers so a higher VG ratio of thicker e-liquid may require an additional rinse?

I do feel that the GO-carts are very reasonably priced considering they hold 3x more e-liquid than a standard cartomizer and seem to be much more reliable than any of the other large capacity cartomizers I have tried in the past with repeated use.

SSV2

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love these cartos! They produce so much vapor and really bring out the flavor in some of the weaker juices that I have. I even find that some juices border on being almost too strong in these cartos. This is particularly true of juices that have an element of "spiciness" to them - I imagine some of the strong cinnamon or "super minty" flavors in one of these cartos would really knock your socks off.

I definitely find that if I chain vape my 11/12mg juices on the Go-Go like I do on my 808s I occasionally end up vaguely light headed and have to remind myself to slow down a bit.

Since they hold so much, I haven't refilled any of mine more than 3 or 4 times, so I can't judge their life expectancy yet.

The only down side I've found to the Go-Go, so far, is the battery post problem, which is really more of an inconvenience than a huge issue. I find that I have to gently pry the battery post up a tiny bit every time I put one on the charger, for it to make proper contact. (And, from reading here on ECF, this issue is not unique to the Go-Go.)

I'll add to my list of would-like-to-see addons one more thing; a switch cover. The travel case Nhaler carries is great (it's a perfect size and I can carry about 3 days worth of vaping stuff in there!) but the elastic bands hit right on the switch of the Go-Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread