Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
The only down side I've found to the Go-Go, so far, is the battery post problem, which is really more of an inconvenience than a huge issue. I find that I have to gently pry the battery post up a tiny bit every time I put one on the charger, for it to make proper contact. (And, from reading here on ECF, this issue is not unique to the Go-Go.)

My opinion is much the same, the battery post thing is really no more than a slight inconvenience and really not even that now that I know that if I don't crank the carto down quite as tight or screw the batt on the charger quite as tight, I really don't even have a problem at all, and if I do, well I know what to do and it's easy.

The cartos are amazing in how much they hold and the taste and vapor.

I am extremely pleased, but then when NHaler is on the spot, pleased is the norm !

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sharpie makes a silver marker that works well and, as long as you keep it near the threaded end, it can't be seen when the cone is on. The tip isn't terribly fine, but works well enough for a 3 or four letter abbreviation. You should be able to find them at any major office supply store.

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
SSV2
"The second attempt (on another used cart) I simply ran the open mouth end under a thin stream of hot water right from the kitchen tap. Not too much pressure. I gauged it using a stream that was about equal to the inner diameter of the cartomizer. then blew out the excess water until nothing was coming out of the battery end."

This is the exact method I used and it worked like a champ, I had some Green Tea Lung juice in one that I finally ran out of, so that was my "test cleaning" carto, and aside from some mild discoloration of the filler (no biggie since the Tea is a really dark juice) it's good as new. My other carto is for coffee flavors, and there was almost zero discoloration on the material.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
SSV2
"The second attempt (on another used cart) I simply ran the open mouth end under a thin stream of hot water right from the kitchen tap. Not too much pressure. I gauged it using a stream that was about equal to the inner diameter of the cartomizer. then blew out the excess water until nothing was coming out of the battery end."

This is the exact method I used and it worked like a champ, I had some Green Tea Lung Juice in one that I finally ran out of, so that was my "test cleaning" carto, and aside from some mild discoloration of the filler (no biggie since the Tea is a really dark juice) it's good as new. My other carto is for coffee flavors, and there was almost zero discoloration on the material.

Awesome!!! Hopefully we have a winning formula here?

These cartomizers really do not require anything extreme like drying in the oven or boiling...etc. This is yet another big plus for the effiency factor! I am still amazed at how durable these carts are after repeated fills!

SSV2

Rachus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Indiana, USA
With the lack of posts on this thread, as compared to the eGo-t thread, am I to conclude this device is indeed not having ANY wicking, burn taste, leaking issues whatsoever? Does seem to give credibility to Drew's statement about the mass marketing of the ego-T -- I just wonder why I hadn't heard of these until Toulouse mentioned them in the other thread (thanks much by the way).

Looks like this is going to be my next system to try.

Only available at nHaler? Are the manufacturers custom making this for you / to your specifications Drew?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually the batteries wil be available with another supplier soon...How ever the Ohms on the cartos is what was developed for Nhaler....When I went to China in October we redesigned these cartos and tested the Ohms for a couple months by mail. The first batch of LR cartomizers was too low, so we raised it up...
I will be returning to China Monday and will be meeting with the factory again to work on some new ideas and should have some results within around 60 days or so....I will be visiting 5 or 6 factories...Im phsyched!!!!
Drew

Toulouse

Feb 6, 2011
New Orleans
Sharpie makes a silver marker that works well and, as long as you keep it near the threaded end, it can't be seen when the cone is on. The tip isn't terribly fine, but works well enough for a 3 or four letter abbreviation. You should be able to find them at any major office supply store.

Just now did this. Didn't even know Sharpie rolled like that. Thanks a lot!

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
I just placed an order, there is just something too alluring about these to NOT try them. Been running various versions of eGo for the past 6 months, including recently the T system. No real complaints, to tell the truth. But the GoGo just looks to step it up. I am jazzed to receive my order and report back.

Now, having said that, I would like to semi-refer to Rachus' post and pose the question "why is there not more buzz about the GoGo?" hmmmm....

It seems that there would be more on the boards by now...good, bad or indifferent. Oh well, I should have it end of this week so I'll certainly report back.

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I suspect it has to do with how new the Go-Go's are. Nobody wants to be the first to try something that's a little "different" but as more people try them, the interest slowly builds. I've definitely seen a few people post about buying them in the last few weeks and, so far at least, everyone has seemed to be fairly happy with them. I know I am, and it will be interesting to hear what you think of it!

Conner

Feb 13, 2010
Castle Rock
Been happily puffing away on my Go-Go for a bit now, LOVE this thing. I only break out my Woody every once in a while now and didn't think I'd ever find anything to replace that beast. The only problems I've had so far are one of my batteries has a bit of a dodgy button thanks to some juice I dribbled down the side accidentally while filling a cart (my fault for missing the GIANT hole :p) and the other issue is forgetting just how many drops I've dumped in if I have to stop in the middle of filling. Buggers hold so much juice I sometimes forget if I've put 70 or 80 drops in. lol

Griffin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When I got my kit I immediately put one of the batteries away and never used it until yesterday. I discovered that it also seems to have a bad switch. About 75% of the time, when I push the button, it just blinks at me, despite having a full charge. Fortunately, the other battery works like a champ.

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
Got mine today and it really is a wonderful vape. Only been using it for a couple of hours, so I'll come back later to report. But let me just say that I suspect the eGo will get quite lonely. Quick observationsions are:
very good amount of vapor and TH (similar to ego LR cylinder mega atty and cart)
draw might be a little on the light side
could use a smaller tip
EXTRAORDINARY flavor and consistency, truly a gem
120 drops easily
great ergonomics, just a slightly thicker eGo

I Really am digging this unit. No doubt certain juices will taste better dripped or with VV or with HV etc, but the fill-and-go, along with the great flavor, are a beautiful combo for me.

Last edited:

Maast

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Anchorage, AK
I think the lack of 510 threading compatibility is whats holding back these cartos from becoming really popular, and then by extension the batteries.

Like a lot of people, I have a large investment in 510 threaded batteries and other stuff, and even though I'd LOVE to use the supersize carto I'm just not willing to abandon all the gear I already own. I think I have around 13 or 14 eGo 900mah batteries that I rotate through, at ~13-15 bucks a pop plus all the various chargers thats a chunk of change.

I certainly understand from a money-making perspective that it you'll make more money in the short term forcing people to buy a proprietary system, but I think you might force it into a niche corner where it'll get abandoned the minute somebody comes out with a similar sized carto thats 510 threaded (I'd really like to see a supersized boge whistle tip carto).

Now, if you make a 510/go-go adapter I'm in there! I'd buy a 15 pack of cartos right now and as time went on I'd buy go-go batteries as my 900mah ego's die off.

Last edited:

les017

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
Hacienda Heights, CA
I noticed very little diff. between the two, but that's just me. I really like this Go Go because of exactly what you said...Fill and Go!!!!

] I also didn't notice too much difference... until I went back to the standard carto. But this got me thinking so I pulled out the DVM and found out why. My first std carto was 2.8 ohms and my first LR carto was 2.3 ohms. Measured the rest of the standards and they were all 2.8 and 2.9 ohms. But the remainder of the LR cartos were 2.5-2.7 ohms. Gonna need to contact Drew on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread