Go-GoNew Cartomizer Kits !!! 1300 Mah Battery with 3Ml Cartomizers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmach

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
El Paso Tx
Thank you drew for bring this to us it is so nice to get something to work so well right out of the box with little fussing.But sanding down the plastic on top of the charger is the only thing i have had to do not like the rest of the stuff i have it is nice to just fill it up and not to worry about this or that just vape.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
This has worked for me too, although, I didn't have a problem pulling the pin up just a little. This was a good fix..IMHO. This Go Go is GREAT for me!!!

I think the other Texas Tumbleweed is referring to the comments on the ecf forum Go-Go versus Ego t. There is quite a thread there about the Go-Go that was started by Greyrat. They have been filing or sanding down the plastic on the charger so the battery will seat all the way and you don't have to pull out the battery or charger pin.
It should be drumming up lots of new Go-Go buyers but I'm sure you've noticed. They have convinced me also so I ordered one too.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thank you drew for bring this to us it is so nice to get something to work so well right out of the box with little fussing.But sanding down the plastic on top of the charger is the only thing i have had to do not like the rest of the stuff i have it is nice to just fill it up and not to worry about this or that just vape.

OH OK!!! I didnt see this before and will have to take a look at this and see what you mean...I shoulda known these things would be popular in Texas?!?!!! What was I thinkin? Thank you
Drew

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
ok thanks. will order tomorrow!!

I believe the file down thing was with an adapter of some sort ...We have not had any issues with filing anything down. If the cartomizer is screwed down too tightly it may require you to pull the pin up slightly on the battery before charging which can be done with a needle or tweezer...Thanks
Drew
PS those are some nice lookin little Pugs there...My neighbor has six of them...He used to breed them and ended up keeping one from every litter!!! They are just so cute that he couldnt bare to part with them...They all sleep together...We kid him about his pile of Pugs...too funny

scootertramp

Moved On
Feb 22, 2011
virginia
I just got my Go Go. Man you guys have fast shipping! Ordered on Sunday evening after I was referred by an
Ultra Member (blondeambition3) and it was here today! Now if we can just make the 8 hour battery charge go by faster!!! I was so excited I forgot how much juice to load, had to call and Shawn told me 3ml, oh
I am such a happy camper right now! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Last edited:

scootertramp

Moved On
Feb 22, 2011
virginia
I just got my Go Go. Man you guys have fast shipping! Ordered on Sunday evening after I was referred by an
Ultra Member (blondeambition3) and it was here today! Now if we can just make the 8 hour battery charge go by faster!!! I was so excited I forgot how much juice to load, had to call and Shawn told me 3ml, oh
I am such a happy camper right now! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

OK battery is charged, juice in loaded...it is everything I was told it was and MORE! Wow, I love it!!!TH, juice flavor, ease of use...it's amazing. My search is over, this is it. You have a customer for life. Thanks for the great customer service...:vapor:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Are you going to sell any accessories for these. I would like to get an extra cone that fits the threads. I don't suppose the cone for the Riva 1300 will work on it.

Yes I will be getting some and No the other cone is close, but dosent really fit...It sorta snugs up , but will fall off if jarred...Thanks'
Drew

bmanchee

Feb 11, 2010
Virginia, USA
Hey Drew - I meant to drop by sooner and thank you for another great product! I got my go-go a little over a week ago and I am definitely impressed! Awesome quality product with little to no effort to get them working - just fill and go. Great flavor and TH - best I've had in my limited experience. And as usual, your customer service is excellent. Ultra speedy shipping as always :)

I gotta say, Drew, you were the first e-cig vendor I dealt with, and still my favorite - I keep trying out other vendors, but always end up back here! Guess I should learn by now - lol.

For anyone reading this, I did also order the 2.0 ohm LR cartos for the go-go, and I do tend to like them a bit better than the 3.0 ohm. As madmach said above, just a tad warmer, and more flavor - not a huge difference, but noticeable IMO.

Oh - btw Drew, there have been rumors that 801 whistle tips fit on the go-go cartos - I was wondering if you had ever tried fitting one of the 801 drip tips you sell to see if they fit? If so, I may have to order one with my next purchase. :)

bmanchee

Feb 11, 2010
Virginia, USA
Ah - thanks for the info evilfrog :) I saw your posts about the whistle tips, but didn't know if you had tried a drip tip too - good to know. I threw out all of my 801 supplies not too long ago - including a few whistle tips and and a drip tip! DOH! Hindsight just aint cutting in for me - LOL

Just had an idea - if the 801 drip tip you tried was to small, would replacing the o-ring on the drip tip with a slightly thicker one make it fit? Just curious

Last edited:

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
The whistle tips go in farther then they "should" and may be resting on the top of the polyfill. But the body of the tip wedges into the sides of the cart fairly securely. As for the o-rings I really have no idea, but it's worth a shot.

I certainly understand that most people don't have 801 carts sitting around :) The only reason I do is because my other main PV is a Leo and it uses them... so now I have TWO proprietary systems. I need a Leo - GoGo adapter but I'm not holding my breath :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread