Status
Not open for further replies.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Get any new devices during your sabbatical, please do tell :)

GP Paps device which I sold already, couple rebuildables. rda & RTA by Clockworks in the UK -- Waiting for a PiculiSci to arrive from Romania as well. Preordered a couple other genesis style rebuildables. (Bliss, Siam Titanium/pyrex rebuildable) and also had an RA tank but sold that as well.

dsc00633r.jpg

This is the PiculiSci. I'm very intrigued by it.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Good to see you back!

Something about ECF page loads and speed in general: I know it's an uncool position to take, but I've always liked to use Internet Explorer. I had been running IE8 and refusing to upgrade to IE9 for whatever reason. ECF was slow as molasses. A couple days ago I finally broke down and installed IE9 and ECF is almost snappy.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Good to see you back!

Something about ECF page loads and speed in general: I know it's an uncool position to take, but I've always liked to use Internet Explorer. I had been running IE8 and refusing to upgrade to IE9 for whatever reason. ECF was slow as molasses. A couple days ago I finally broke down and installed IE9 and ECF is almost snappy.
I'm running Firefox on a Linux box, hacked to the max. ECF is slow, trust me, ECF is slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread