The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GP-Heron : Setup Pictorial √

Discussion in 'VapourArt' started by qorax, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    LOL, that's so very true of the OB! And those Hi-Chews

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Just an update here. I was expecting a month or more wait on Bulgarian postage. 11 days later and I have my springs. They made a night and day difference in the "other" product and fit well too. Literally doubled vapor production.

Also ran into a guy working in a vape shop who had an original Heron and authentic Lux, so we got to compare products. Night and day difference. Functionally, almost the same, but in every other way it was like comparing a Yugo to a Ferrari. Perseas, you and your team do beautiful work. :thumb:

Edit: you wouldn't happen to have Domo Vapor's number would you? I visited the Portland address they had listed on Facebook. It was a real estate broker previously, and is now being turned into a coffee shop...
    :confused:

3. yankeebobo

yankeebobo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA
    Some reason I seem to recall a move somewhat recently. The email address should work though to get you started. :)

4. perseas

perseas Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    As Yankee said, an email is the easiest way to find him, thank you for the kind words!

5. Bern Diesel

Bern Diesel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    San Jose, Ca
    So far, I've tried lessening the fluff, rewicked the cotton a few times from thicker to thinner to back to thicker and now fluffless. Still getting dry hits and it's not "killing" my Kayfuns as expected. Hoping to get this wicking right soon. Might try silica and fluff with no cotton topcap soon.

6. perseas

perseas Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2011
    Athens, Hellas
    The density of your fluff in conjunction with the viscosity of your liquid is a critical combination. Have you read the pictorials about Heron in the Tips & Tricks thread? The topper is an extra accessory, not necessary for all the cotton builds.

7. Smellofcordite

Smellofcordite Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    San Jose California
    Perseas, is there a certain way to screw on the 510 base? For some reason mine is not screwing in all the way...:confused:

8. Smellofcordite

Smellofcordite Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2014
    San Jose California
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.