GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
So, I have a "classy" GP drip tip....but it doesn't fit in any of my mods... The metal is too big. Its not the O-rings because it doesn't make it that far. I've tried twisting, wiggling, forcing...everything. The best I've gotten is it in about 1mm and it gets stuck and I have to pry it out (with pliers..).

Any idea what's up? Are these meant only for specific atties or what?

..Sent from the vape lair..

I thought it was just me being dumb. I've torn both O-rings off of mine, and once on, never, ever off again :( It's really pretty, but I can't use it for anything.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
From a Canadian forum , I told him about vapour day happening on Monday so he could grab a Spheroid. I chuckled at the second paragraph.

'Thanks Chadsmo. Right now DHL has it in London. Am i going to have to sign or pay duties when it arrives at my door? I'm not sure if i'll be around when it arrives.

I'm so anxious i decided to try and Oid-up an Aspire E-pen. I ripped out some filler from a smoktech cart, folded it in half and wrapped it around the center post of the e-pen. I took the cap off the atty, removed the dual coil and replaced it with a single coil with a looped wick. It vapes well....does if vape spheroid well? Hope to find out soon. This set-up is definitely better than the original aspire bdc.'

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Do you have calipers to measure the diameter of the drip tip? Mine is 8.6mm and fits on all my atties...

Well, mine is 8.60mm on my calipers as well - so I don't know what to say. I use (currently) SMOK cartos and I've cut off both O-rings and just can't seem to get this pretty tip on and off - I do have bad hands - but wow :(

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
@millertime:

I PMd you, but thought I would let you know that I mailed your DT out this morning. I always ship Flat Rate, so give it a couple days and you should have it.

Thank you kind sir! Your generosity is inspiring.

Same goes to the rest of the folks on this forum I've seen helping people out, in only the few days I've been here!

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
So I ordered Bryce's Vanilla Custard hoping to find a more accessible custard then my favourite GVC. Got it in today with also their Vanilla Pudding. Sadly not Grant's. I use Grant's as the custard standard and Bryce's does not taste anything close to Grant's. I'm hard pressed to find it as a custard taste at all. It's not too bad but not a custard taste from my perspective. I'll try to let it steep for a couple of weeks and see if that changes things.

View attachment 295484

Mine is 8 days old, and I've done one tankful so far. It is not like GVC in any way, it has it's own distinct taste to it. All I vape is Vanilla xxxx of some sort. I'm kind of liking it so far we'll see what tomorrow brings - has some kind of spice to it I'm liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread