GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akdare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
DFW, Texas
I would, but I doubt there's much he can do. I got it in a trade, and I had to use pliers on it (had a towel around the tip to prevent scratching) in a twisting motion, and it caused a faint line around the middle of it. Wouldn't seem right asking him to rectify a problem when I got it second hand then scratched it. It was either the tip or my Origen Dripper lol... I tried everything for several hours to get it out before I had to use pliers. Had to either grip the tip or the atty...had to choose the tip :(

Its not like...destroyed. Just blemished with a perfect faint line all the way around it :\

..Sent from the vape lair..

Do you have calipers to measure the diameter of the drip tip? Mine is 8.6mm and fits on all my atties...

Sent from my iPad

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
If this is not an oring issue than GP's warranty still extents to you.
I would also be glad to trade a brand new one to you. Just send yours to me as the logistics and postage for P will be a bit just to cover the tip.
Feel free to Pm your wishes! I'll be back on in a bit and look for your pm.

Last edited:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I do not have the attention span for one, your just mocking me :). D is the bath Queen with her iPad...her 2nd iPad *cough.

Ah fresh vapes are the best.

The patina is gorgeous huh? It ages at a nice pace and a bright feel good patina. The best patina in the biz. Unlike the plutonium enriched metal tubes of some.
This makes me want more.

No. No more. Stay away from the plutonium enriched tubes. A box of chocolates is NOT the only time you don't know what you're gonna get.

Pathology

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Vienna, IL
Do you have calipers to measure the diameter of the drip tip? Mine is 8.6mm and fits on all my atties...

Sent from my iPad

I don't. I wish I did. I swear its only like..a piece of paper off in diameter if that's my problem. I can wiggle it in with enough force until it gets to the metal between the o-rings, then it just won't go anymore.

I'll pm you in a second Idaho. Thanks so much! If it turns out to be user error and not machining error, I'll send yours back! I'll get out the dremel and polish out the swirls for you. I've just never bothered because it wasn't being used.

..Sent from the vape lair..

Doublek79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Ewood ohio
If I am right I think I will have my Paps X and polished X-ring tomorrow. I am on the west coast and I think usually when my stuff hits Cincinnati it somehow shows up next day. I hope I am right lol :)

Mine hit cincy today, I am about to find that truck and drive to meet them! haha that is only an hour or so from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread