GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Super excited/sad about this.

I'm a cotton lover, so that would be fantastic!

But my taxes are due back about a week after the preorders start....so I'll probably miss the stock :(

We'll send to our resellers after a while and we'll make more batches.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Super excited/sad about this.

I'm a cotton lover, so that would be fantastic!

But my taxes are due back about a week after the preorders start....so I'll probably miss the stock :(

Sadly you're probably right and the pre orders for the first batch should not take long to sell out. I would think a few minutes at most. Luckily getting a GP product on a VapourDay is not terribly difficult due to how great their website and server are. In the few I've participated in their page was just as fast getting hammered with requests as it is normally.

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland
@Perseas - sorry, I remember that there were pics somewhere and more details, but i can't find them in this humongous thread - but the new switch for the Paps V3 will remain the same except for the vent holes being moved into it from the tube, am I correct? Or will the new switch have the same design as the Paps X switch?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
@Perseas - sorry, I remember that there were pics somewhere and more details, but i can't find them in this humongous thread - but the new switch for the Paps V3 will remain the same except for the vent holes being moved into it from the tube, am I correct? Or will the new switch have the same design as the Paps X switch?

I haven't shown any photos of the v3 switch yet. It is an evolvement of the v2.5 switch and yes, it will have the vent holes.

OhHiImRob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Indy

Good morning indeed! Ignore the snowy junk out my window.

I know the Paps v3 will have a Gpin top cap, but will it also have a switch similar to the X/Piccolo? I love the 2.5 switch and may just have to invest in the top cap for my 2.5 if it's compatible!

I just got my first bottle of Bryce's this past Saturday, it was almost clear when it arrived and while considerably lighter than yours it's darkened up a fair bit already. I dripped it just very briefly that evening to see what it was like fresh. Have stayed away from it since. I'll prob check on it again Saturday to see what's changed.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I just got my first bottle of Bryce's this past Saturday, it was almost clear when it arrived and while considerably lighter than yours it's darkened up a fair bit already. I dripped it just very briefly that evening to see what it was like fresh. Have stayed away from it since. I'll prob check on it again Saturday to see what's changed.

That bottle there has a born on date of 12/27. It really does take a good month to mature and blend/mellow out. After that, that 50ml will be gone by Monday :D

Woody7781

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo,NY

I busted a tank out when I got it. I got the pudding. It was nice. Been sitting for a week + now and it's darkened up and upon smelling it the richness has increased drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread