GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Howdy to my GP Family!

I wish you all, a very Merry Christmas! And, for those who may be struggling, I wish you peace.

!cid_384FDC9BD84E4CC5B40E99BC337146DC@CuccoPC.jpg

BTW: I still love my Xs! :)

Suchtie

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2014
Vienna / Austria
The most important Picture (the Base) are not on the site ... is there one to see the
Posts? @perseas

And another question .... you write ...
"There is one AFC cap with 4 slots of 2 & 3 mm for 4 and 2 coil builds and another cap
with 2 slots of 2 & 3 mm for single coil builds" ....

... means - the Dripper comes witz 2 Caps? ... and also the Drip Tip on the pictures is included?

Thx for Info :)

Suchtie

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
The most important Picture (the Base) are not on the site ... is there one to see the
Posts? @perseas

And another question .... you write ...
"There is one AFC cap with 4 slots of 2 & 3 mm for 4 and 2 coil builds and another cap
with 2 slots of 2 & 3 mm for single coil builds" ....

... means - the Dripper comes witz 2 Caps? ... and also the Drip Tip on the pictures is included?

Thx for Info :)

Suchtie

Yes and yes! There are 2 AFC caps and a custom drip tip with wide bore (11mm) and spit back protection is included along with an adapter (also with spit back protection) for standard drip tips.

You're right, I forgot to upload this photo, I'll fix it now.

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
Ok - no Picture of the Deck .... but I'll see it soon ;) ... ordered :D

Thank you very much for the support! Below is a low resolution close up, the deck has 2 distinct wells to be filled with cotton and there is no risk of leakage even if someone floods the base. The depth is 7 mm and another 4 mm with the cap, total 11 mm.

GP_Dripper_Pro015_web.jpg

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
For Singlecoil - a place filler for one side would be nice - perhaps from peak. Than I think the Pro would
be perfect - but he is a very fine Dripper - much better than the first one ;)

Good Job :thumb:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I couldn't resist getting myself a New Year's treat, so my GP Dripper is on its way.
I'd love some advice. At least to begin with, I'll stick to a single coil.
What do folks recommend regarding coiling and how is it best to wick it?

perseas

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Athens, Hellas
www.vapourart.com
I couldn't resist getting myself a New Year's treat, so my GP Dripper is on its way.
I'd love some advice. At least to begin with, I'll stick to a single coil.
What do folks recommend regarding coiling and how is it best to wick it?

Happy New Year my friend and thank you!

Try a simple build with a Kanthal 28 or 32 gauge, and the Pro needs increased wattage to work properly, especially for MTL vaping, don't hesitate to fire it up and remember to lower the nicotine of your liquid!

Oops! It seems you refer to the GP Dripper, mea culpa :)

Do a Kanthal build or anything else like SS wire and use the AFR for enhanced flavour delivery.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Happy New Year my friend and thank you!

Try a simple build with a Kanthal 28 or 32 gauge, and the Pro needs increased wattage to work properly, especially for MTL vaping, don't hesitate to fire it up and remember to lower the nicotine of your liquid!

Oops! It seems you refer to the GP Dripper, mea culpa :)

Do a Kanthal build or anything else like SS wire and use the AFR for enhanced flavour delivery.
Thanks P, always good to speak with you.
I looked at Q's always wonderful video. It was a dual coil setup.
I was wondering how, with a single coil, it would be best to wick it. Q had (forgive my probably imperfect memory) a buffalo and an antelope wick, which in combination basically covered the surface.
With a single coil, would you recommend long wicks filling the juice reservoir, or does "less is more" still apply? What do you suggest?

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks P, always good to speak with you.
I looked at Q's always wonderful video. It was a dual coil setup.
I was wondering how, with a single coil, it would be best to wick it. Q had (forgive my probably imperfect memory) a buffalo and an antelope wick, which in combination basically covered the surface.
With a single coil, would you recommend long wicks filling the juice reservoir, or does "less is more" still apply? What do you suggest?
Here's a single coil setup. Starts at 8:42 (video below commences from that point)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread