GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newfdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2013
Portland, Maine USA
Well its up and down so far. Odd behavior for me is battery drops like a stone for the first half of the day. Then the rest of the day is actually improved. Cant find out why yet.
It does learn some of your behaviour. it knows what time I should be leaving for work and immediately lets me know the time expected on the road.
The Siri suggest apps? Not sure if it hasn’t been enough time but each app that’s on there is an app I don’t even use. Go figure.
The switcher is nice. It stacks it so you barely have to move to switch or close the apps.

It def is geared more for learning your actions and I see improvements. Just a few things I cant put my finger on yet. If you need I have some slots open. If anyone wants to dare try it.

If you really don't mind, I'd love to have one of those slots.:)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
If you really don't mind, I'd love to have one of those slots.:)
Just pm me the device type/model and the udid for which you want. I will add the udid. The software may take a while for me to fetch and then reupload. Or.... You may already know where to find it. :)

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
oh my god. I must not have used the computer for ECF in a while. I'm lost

Haha - I can imagine that you are if you haven't used the new forum software in a browser. I actually rarely use Tapatalk these days anymore.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
As much as TT is a pain in the backside the way they keep mucking with their UI and nav features, it's quick and dirty and to the point when I need it on the phone. This is especially true if it's a list of subscriptions. And lately, I don't have many. :vapor:

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Nice vid Q!

Not sure if I'm in on the new does bench just yet. The new v4 switch intrigues me though.And I'm still vaping my original Herons :)

I did have one thing that's been on my wishlist, though and was wondering if anyone had the same our find a solution.

I'd like a removable, non-marring belt clip for my Heron/v3 or Spheroid/piccolo combo.

You see, I tend to carry my mod and atty in the front pocket of what ever I'm wearing whether it be slacks, jeans, or shorts. I'd very much like some sort of clip so that I can carry it vertically (when standing) without it tipping over or shiftingand without the extra bulk of a holster.

I'd also like to be able to move either to the mod (for tip-down transport) or to the atty (for tip-up transport). if imagine it to look something like a large, slide-on removable pen clip.

Anyone else have the same interest?

landman2k1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
McKinney, Texas
Well done Q! Thanks for taking the time. The spheroid is still my most used atty so I can't wait for this v-day.

Cliffy, I imagine something fashioned out of delrin would take care of the non-marring trait and probably be stiff enough to accomplish the job. Maybe you should jump into the after-market accessory biz! ;)

Jerry J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Portland, OR
Yes, the delrin sounds good... the only thing is is that making something like that is outside of my skills. At least it is if oh want it to look elegant and proper... hmm

Do you have a 3D printer? You could design and build exactly what you need.

I carry my mods in my front pocket and I hate scratching my babies up. So I made up some heavy fleece bags with a drawstring. The fleece seems to last forever, it absorbs leaky juice and it protects the finish.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Nice vid Q!

Not sure if I'm in on the new does bench just yet. The new v4 switch intrigues me though.And I'm still vaping my original Herons :)

I did have one thing that's been on my wishlist, though and was wondering if anyone had the same our find a solution.

I'd like a removable, non-marring belt clip for my Heron/v3 or Spheroid/piccolo combo.

You see, I tend to carry my mod and atty in the front pocket of what ever I'm wearing whether it be slacks, jeans, or shorts. I'd very much like some sort of clip so that I can carry it vertically (when standing) without it tipping over or shiftingand without the extra bulk of a holster.

I'd also like to be able to move either to the mod (for tip-down transport) or to the atty (for tip-up transport). if imagine it to look something like a large, slide-on removable pen clip.

Anyone else have the same interest?
Hey Thanks!

We used to have something similar as Cadets. There used to be a clip-on for our water bottles. Soft, springy, had a clasp at one end (to grab the bottle) while the other end was a clip. They were soft on the exterior - but they actually were made of steel (with some sort of hardened rubberized coating over them).

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
6490e7c5f674d20c23d68fcbc2f1a035.jpg

The Jojo case. Soft, padded, double 16, made with love.
What’s really weird is it feels like I’m handling a cigar when putting the mod away.

1582cdeaa33743bfff3872e2b1f1eb1b.jpg

I never leave home without it. :)

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Do you have a 3D printer? You could design and build exactly what you need.

I carry my mods in my front pocket and I hate scratching my babies up. So I made up some heavy fleece bags with a drawstring. The fleece seems to last forever, it absorbs leaky juice and it protects the finish.
How I wish I had a 3D printer! I need to learn the middling tools... maybe then I have a chance...

I like the look of all of your cases! I have to get a new gp single holster since I lost mine somewhere.

When the holster is too bulky for my pocket, I normally use a microfiber sunglass bag which works but I still wish I could clip it to the top of my pocket do it wouldn't move around.

I have some friends that work with kydex fit gun holsters maybe they have something.

basically looking for smalland unobtrusive so that I can keep it on while vaping

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread