Status
Not open for further replies.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Wow so I guess we aren't there yet. Have you had a vape lately? Hope it's going well and you are stocked up with adult bevs and chips. If I remember right about my trip I was getting rather stinky at this point lol.

Lol no. Waaaay behind. Just had one. HElped a little. Unfortunetaly im not stocked up on anything but best believe when i get to denver im having a beer or two and a juicy ... burger after i change my ticket. I dont care if im broke i need a drink lol. Imma make hell for greyhound and get some money back for this anyway.

I'm definitely startin to stink but so is everyone else so it's all good lol.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I can remember back in those days. I was on my first assignment as a female gi to a base all the way across the country. This was about a year or 3 before the vietnam war ended. I was making 52.00 every 2 weeks and having a ball. I had to pick up a few brews every so often
just to kill time. Actually I had a great time.

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
I wish i had some beer. I really need it. They really get on your ... about drinking on the buses these days your not even supposed to drink then get on. Sounds like it was allot more fun back in the day though.

I dont even think you guys would believe the .... this bus driver just pulled... he took us about 20 minutes down this little country highway then turned arround realising he wasnt supposed to go this way

If anyone living in denver sees this i would be ridulously grateful for a doubke jameson on the rocks

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Thanks man ill prolly revive it for the trip back which i plan in making free ir havung a huge discount on.

I just got on the bus to head out of denver. Its a little packed but more comfortable and the whiskey helped was puffin in the station here and about to on the bus. No complaints at all from greyhound threw the whole trip. Hope this last part goes quick

second2none

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2009
Sinking Spring, Pa.
Funny you bring up smoking in a plane . I read that recently deceased Senator Lautenberg's BIGGEST fight was trying to get the airlines to ban smoking how times have changed so quick, now you can't smoke outside !! I just wonder when we will begin to hear people are not dieing from cancer .

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
well...while I was reading thru this post I just kept on giggling, because everytime you or anybody was mentioning vaping on the bus, I get that picture in my head of a bus full of vapers just vaping away...then the bus comes to a stop....the door opens....
....and out comes that big HUGE vapor cloud (Cheech and Chong style)
:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread