Gus ESTIA : Unleash the Power√

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffloop

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
UK
i tink this was recommended by the OP on the Flash e vapor thread - turns out...

what a fookin awsomo atty

16250553424_0308d628be_b.jpg

16979221345_14c46095c0_b.jpg

16977901922_72807365c1_o.jpg

16953307446_a47240d8a5_b.jpg

got me the 510 WK one - we likes we does

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
hrwkzo.jpg

Artemis was the Goddess of the Hunt. She had 50 hounds and 50 Dreiads (wood nymphs) and a quiver full of painless silver arrows. She was the daughter of Zeus and Leto as well as being last of the Three Maiden Goddesses.

She was also a part of the Triple Goddess. The Triple Goddess was the Moon in three forms. Artemis didn't carry the moon across the sky, yet she was still known as the moon.

She was stunningly BEAUTIFUL, a super sexy tomboy daddy's girl. And she stepped up to defend herself and other Olympians against giants, joining hands with her twin brother - Apollo. Artemis was a strong protector of young women and even young men. She had only one love, a hunter named Orion.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Aren't the contacts, switch, top cap, etc...all the same though?

Yes, but there is some conductivity due to the tube itself. There is a noticeable difference between an all copper mech, and a SS mech with copper contacts. An inline voltage tester backs me up on that. So while I prefer the look and maintenence of SS, I admit, I prefer the vape experience of copper or brass.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ok, one of the things I'm trying to save for is a Gus mech. Do you think the brass hits harder than the SS? Worth the extra maintence or not really and just.personal preference on appearance?

There's hardly any noticeable difference. It's only about the 'preference', as you rightly stated.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I think I will eventually be getting a 16mm Gus mod. One of my mini Nemi experiment clones came yesterday. No batteries yet, but I think I'm ok with the smaller size. A few days of use should give me an answer :)
I almost exclusively take 16mm setups to work and out of the house... I've fallen in love with the form factor and inherent convenience.

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread