633430259_o.jpg

and
633430270_o.jpg

So, I went and turned on my Ipad to check and this is the same
633430277_o.jpg

and
633430286_o.jpg

Congrats to all the winners whoever you are :D

it happends when you dont refresh, once you refresh they go in the correct order. you can tell the refreshed pic by the lil likes on the bottom of screen.. the 1 that shows you ahead of lox isnt refreshed and the refreshed pics dont show you before or after lox.. has happen to me quite a few times

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
it happends when you dont refresh, once you refresh they go in the correct order. you can tell the refreshed pic by the lil likes on the bottom of screen.. the 1 that shows you ahead of lox isnt refreshed and the refreshed pics dont show you before or after lox.. has happen to me quite a few times

Thanks, but it was refreshed several times. And still the same as of 30 seconds ago. :D

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
If I show the thread on my computer in linear- newest first as the setting, dolphins35 is at 10727 and tearose50 at 10728.

If I change the settings to linear-oldest first, they switch tearose50 at 10727 and dolphins35 at 10728.

My theory is they tied time wise and the second sort is reverse alphabetical or something strange that changes the order.

Congrats to whomever won, but I'm curious how your settings are set dolphins35?

Edit: I guess I can tell from the screen shots dolphin35 uses linear-newest first, what are the rest of you using?

Last edited:

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
If I show the thread on my computer in linear- newest first as the setting, dolphins35 is at 10727 and tearose50 at 10728.

If I change the settings to linear-oldest first, they switch tearose50 at 10727 and dolphins35 at 10728.

My theory is they tied time wise and the second sort is reverse alphabetical or something strange that changes the order.

Edit: I guess I can tell from the screen shots dolphin35 uses linear-newest first, what are the rest of you using?

Weird. I just use the ECF default, linear oldest first I guess.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Weird. I just use the ECF default, linear oldest first I guess.

That's interesting because I thought you won one of the earlier games, no matter how many times I refreshed you had the number. You weren't seeing yourself as the winner so I shut up not to make trouble. I even checked the next day and you had the number.

I guess this game requires a rule to say in linear-oldest first order (Cinder's apparent choice too.).

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston
Switch and see what happens between post 10727 and 10728. A good ECF system mystery.

I always use newest first, explains why my numbers haven't matched the consensus since the beginning of this game. I think it only matters in a tie.

ok i got it switched...you are right they do switch, but how the hell can you view it this way.. you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to post unless you are quoting some1... not for me

ruff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Washington, In
"It's the end of the world as we know it...... and i feel fine."

Late night greetings after work and i must say the weather now officially sucks here, not to say it didn't suck earlier but as the day progressed it got colder with higher winds and blew the roll up door off the shop at work lol

ytatu2ev.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
ok i got it switched...you are right they do switch, but how the hell can you view it this way.. you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to post unless you are quoting some1... not for me

There is a button at the top to post to thread as well. It saves scrolling to the bottom of the page to see the latest, you just read backwards if you are interested as you scroll down. Not sure why I switched it, but I've always read ECF this way.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
I posted this here to inspire people with generosity and the giving spirit in hopes they would feel touched and possibly pass on more of the same, the nature of Christmas. Looking back I would like to have kept this all in a PM so that the rot of this conversation would have remained private and not here sullying this fine thread.
I am now glad I said "if" because if you talked/responded to that member the way you are talking to me then I can completely understand why he/she would respond in a hostile manner. I did not offer anything out of pity, infact it did not even cross my mind to "pity" you until I read your above comment. Consider my offer rescinded, rest assured though that your bitterness will in no way impact my generosity to others this fine holiday! This will be the final responce of any kind you will receive from me. Good day.

ill be more than happy to be the benifactor of your generosity :p just kidding :)

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
juicejunky aka Sherlock Holmes! You are correct, I had a feeling it was something like this but wasn't sure until I saw the screen shots. For all of the number games I have always just gone by what shows on my screen and I have never changed the order they show in so to keep things fair I will continue using the same format which would be oldest first making the winner of the final bottle tearose50. BUT to also be fair to Dolphin35 since i did not clarify and she has been playing since day 1 i will be happy to send her a bottle as well due to the confusion. I will add a comment about the order of the posts to the rules for future number games. (And if i forget, which I probably will, someone remind me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread