Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Thanks again for playing everyone! I can't believe how fast you go through these! Don’t forget to stop by our threads in the eliquid review section and let us know what you think! P.S. LOVE the Halo Chat Thread!

Congrats to the winners of Day 12:

8525 – ruff
8725 – Elantis -> Skydragon
8925 – spacekitty
9125 – TheDarthVap3r
9325 – ManuDawg
9525 – jazz & Saiti
9725 – Tiesel
9925 – HillBillie
10125 – jj2
10325 – spacekitty -> Locovamp87
10525 – mlt910
10725 – Tiesel -> Lox -> tearose50

Our Holiday Sale is still active! Take 20% off your entire purchase at www.halocigs.com! And take 50% off Element hardware!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Thanks again for playing everyone! I can't believe how fast you go through these! Don’t forget to stop by our threads in the eliquid review section and let us know what you think! P.S. LOVE the Halo Chat Thread!

8525 – ruff
8925 – spacekitty
9125 – TheDarthVap3r
9325 – ManuDawg
9525 – jazz & Saiti
9725 – Tiesel
9925 – HillBillie
10125 – jj2
10525 – mlt910

Our Holiday Sale is still active! Take 20% off your entire purchase at www.halocigs.com! And take 50% off Element hardware!

and congrats to all the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................that includes me. :D

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I had to come back and see the end. :)

Great work Juicejunky! I had it on newest first for a long time and just switched back a couple weeks ago - and would NOT have thought of that! :facepalm:

Thank you for being so, so . . . classy, Cinder. I will definitely go check out the chat thread :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New World Everyone!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Thanks Cinder and Halo for such a great Contest...Hope all you winners enjoy the eliquids - no matter what you pick - you can't go wrong with Halo juices!!!!

I too, had tried that "newest first" thing on the threads for about the time it took me to go to a thread and be totally confuzzled, then changed back immediately...I had been on the default from the beginning and am comfortable that way, and had no idea that would make the post counts different. I am sure all of us, will remember and help all members throughout ECF understand this difference in the future, and handle it with understanding!

Just had to come back to see the "official" tally, and Cinder thank you for handling everything with such grace and fairness!!!!

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
First, why pm me and tell me to come look at the thread, when you could of wrote all of this in the pm. Hmmm.

Thank you for your offer with your conditions above, but I don't need your pity nor feel it is sincere especially with "if it happened crap" in your statement :mad:

I also appreciate Halo and Cinder and in no way blaming either of them for this persons conduct. This comment is in no way blamed on their contest either.

I was just following the contest rules, I was next in line, as the previous 2 entries had already won.
I questioned it and posted pictures for proof. Both times.

I didn't need the verbal abuse to be sent to my Facebook wall. Nor should anyone have to be put through that. I have been upset all night because of this. This person is a ECF member or related to someone who knew about me and the problems I was having with the contest.

So, Thank you kindly for your offer but no Thank you, According to my entries in Halos contest, I already won Day 12.
Merry Christmas to you and your Family :D

Oh, Just for your FYI, I have also spent a lot of time on Halos contest, I have been playing since Day 1.
So it really has left a sour note on me that grown people can act this way.

I am kindly requesting for you to please quit calling me bro, you have done that a couple times today :)
I am a woman and a Grandmother.
I am also not new to ECF either but thanks for the welcome.

Congrats on all your wins. Enjoy.

Good, the mystery solved.

I have to say though, whomever sent something to Dolphins FB page? Really? What were you thinking? Point blank that was uncalled for and wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good, the mystery solved.

I have to say though, whomever sent something to Dolphins FB page? Really? What were you thinking? Point blank that was uncalled for and wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Well said !!

And I'm very pleased with how Cinder handled it all..................so very well done!!

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
juicejunky aka Sherlock Holmes! You are correct, I had a feeling it was something like this but wasn't sure until I saw the screen shots. For all of the number games I have always just gone by what shows on my screen and I have never changed the order they show in so to keep things fair I will continue using the same format which would be oldest first making the winner of the final bottle tearose50. BUT to also be fair to Dolphin35 since i did not clarify and she has been playing since day 1 i will be happy to send her a bottle as well due to the confusion. I will add a comment about the order of the posts to the rules for future number games. (And if i forget, which I probably will, someone remind me!)

Very nice of you Cinder!

Congrats Dolphin35 :thumbs:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Really glad this mystery was solved. Sure wish it had been discovered earlier, but I guess we were all to busy playing the game to try and sort it out.

And, as it turns out TBD --- is me!

Looking forward to trying new Halo Flavors to add to my arsenal. Tribeca and Belgian Rock.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

8525 – ruff
8925 – spacekitty
9125 – TheDarthVap3r
9325 – ManuDawg
9525 – jazz & Saiti
9725 – Tiesel
9925 – HillBillie
10125 – jj2
10525 – mlt910

Thank you again Cinder Ella for the contest, it was SO Fun playing and chatting with everyone, I had a blast!!!

Congratulations to all the winners, and it's great to see we are all still alive!! :)

Enjoy your juices and other prizes, and be sure to let us know how awesome all the flavors taste!!

C Heise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2012
MN
It looks so empty in here today..........
desert-survival.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread