Hana Modz DNA40 V4S (skinny!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
So far so good.... I've been very happy with mine. Really loving the large screen. I do miss having the screen on top like my Flask though. Having it on top really helped me thru the learning curve - helped me set the proper temp for my builds. It's interesting watching it regulate the wattage as you approach temp. Having it on the side, I can sort of see the wattage if it changes but I can't see what temperature I'm at or if I'm getting close. But I've learned over the last several months what to expect from my
builds so I half know what it's doing and I can see if my watts start to drop.

No glitching that I can tell and my battery meter seems to be performing as expected.

My only complaint would be the finish does sort of remind me of what a chalk board feels like. As per a recent comment from this thread. But I'm happy and would recommend.

Reactions: Hammy75

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
So, my better half grabbed my v4 this morning and I was sweating it all day because the just tosses her devices into her purse with keys, loose change, pens, you name it. Well, when she got home I grabbed that purse and fished it out. Not a scratch. Impressive.

ayopassthat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
New York, New York, USA
Well I bought one of these and received it this week. I am disappointed, the 510 is loose and the screen is crooked. The crooked screen is not a big deal. Whatever atty I have on it can easily be wobbled no matter how tightly it is screwed down. Looking at the return policy it doesn't look like a refund is going to happen. I can clean it all I want but the mod has clearly been used (scratch on 510 positive). Any suggestions? If Hana cannot help me I will tear the 510 out and throw a Fat Daddy in.

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
Well I bought one of these and received it this week. I am disappointed, the 510 is loose and the screen is crooked. The crooked screen is not a big deal. Whatever atty I have on it can easily be wobbled no matter how tightly it is screwed down. Looking at the return policy it doesn't look like a refund is going to happen. I can clean it all I want but the mod has clearly been used (scratch on 510 positive). Any suggestions? If Hana cannot help me I will tear the 510 out and throw a Fat Daddy in.
If I received my V4 in that condition I would absolutely call Hana and demand a new/different one. That's got to be totally disappointing but I can't imagine they wouldn't replace it for you. Have you tried to reach out to Hana?

ayopassthat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
New York, New York, USA
If I received my V4 in that condition I would absolutely call Hana and demand a new/different one. That's got to be totally disappointing but I can't imagine they wouldn't replace it for you. Have you tried to reach out to Hana?

I e-mailed them before I posted here, but I imagine I won't hear back until Monday or Tuesday. I don't want to go bashing Hana here, but I wish I had been more thoughtful when deciding to buy

Rikk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2014
Utah
I don't think your bashing. When you buy something, you expect it to arrive in perfect condition. You're not buying it used. You can be angry because I sure as hell would be. But I think in the end they will treat you right and you'll get the device you paid for. It's just a real bummer you didn't get your first go around. But it happens sadly. It's happened to me before, as I'm sure many others have too.

Reactions: jstrong

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
So, my better half grabbed my v4 this morning and I was sweating it all day because the just tosses her devices into her purse with keys, loose change, pens, you name it. Well, when she got home I grabbed that purse and fished it out. Not a scratch. Impressive.

Glad you got out unscratched.... if I would have entered my wife's purse I would not have been so lucky....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread