Health Care Reform Bill VOTE NO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

denec

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
NYC
Unlike in Canada where you see your doctor very quickly. Not to mention Canadian infant mortality rates are lower and life expetancy is higher than in the US. Until we get a system like the Canadian model, health care in America will suffer.

then why is it my uncle sees tons of Canadian patients and treats them because they will die if they wait in canada?

they hate canada healthcare and US has access to much more advance forms of medicine and lifesaving treatments because the government will not use it doe to expenses

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
then why is it my uncle sees tons of Canadian patients and treats them because they will die if they wait in canada?

they hate canada healthcare and US has access to much more advance forms of medicine and lifesaving treatments because the government will not use it doe to expenses

Anecdotal evidence strikes again.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
yeah someone who works at sloan kettering is not anecdotal evidence

how many cancer patients have you treated and saved?

LOL

I guess you really don't know what the words mean.

That is pretty funny. Here, let me help illustrate.

Anecdotal = All my family that lives in Canada gets great health care treatment, even my 93 year old step-grandpa who has had numerous life saving procedures and surgeries.

Not anecdotal =
Number of uninsured US citizens - 40 million
Number of uninsured Canadian citizens - 0

Fredrick

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2009
South Florida (Broward County)
Last edited:

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
You people are missing the point!This is not about affordable healthcare to the politicians,their healthcare is already paid for by you and I.This is another way to get us to pay them more and give us less.
If this whole F.D.A. fiasco has taught you nothing else it should be that your government no longer works for you as a whole.It works for power and controll and to protect it's own interests.
How about that 700 billion dollar bail-out fail wouldn't that money have made a large dent in subsiding health care costs for needy people.How about giving doctors,hospitals and big pharm tax incentives to lower costs.
OH!...WAIT,that is just crazy talk!Lower costs would mean we probably wouldn't need health care reform.JMHO.

Hey schwerm!Nice avatar!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
You people are missing the point!This is not about affordable healthcare to the politicians,their healthcare is already paid for by you and I.This is another way to get us to pay them more and give us less.

So, politicians only do things that are in their personal best interests? Huh.

Sounds like paranoia to me.

45% Of Doctors Would Consider Quitting If Congress Passes Health Care Overhaul

Holy crap way to go marxist, everyone suffers from marxism.

Two of every three practicing physicians oppose the medical overhaul plan under consideration in Washington, and hundreds of thousands would think about shutting down their practices or retiring early if it were adopted, a new IBD/TIPP Poll has found.
The poll contradicts the claims of not only the White House, but also doctors' own lobby — the powerful American Medical Association — both of which suggest the medical profession is behind the proposed overhaul.
It also calls into question whether an overhaul is even doable; 72% of the doctors polled disagree with the administration's claim that the government can cover 47 million more people with better-quality care at lower cost.

The root of all evil is the black heart of a marxist, to see obama look at people in the face and tell them he is doing this for them, how dare he. TRAITOR, I say,, TRAITOR!!! They all need to resign, we need to reform the government with much stricter limits.

Link From:

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article.aspx?id=506199

denec

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
NYC
45% Of Doctors Would Consider Quitting If Congress Passes Health Care Overhaul

Holy crap way to go marxist, everyone suffers from marxism.

The root of all evil is the black heart of a marxist, to see obama look at people in the face and tell them he is doing this for them, how dare he. TRAITOR, I say,, TRAITOR!!! They all need to resign, we need to reform the government with much stricter limits.

Link From:

Investors.com - 45% Of Doctors Would Consider Quitting If Congress Passes Health Care Overhaul

that was my point not enough doctors available now, there will be less doctors then, there will be like a 6 month waiting period to just see a doctor if you have the flu, more people will die in this country because of obamacare

way to go obama...

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
that was my point not enough doctors available now, there will be less doctors then, there will be like a 6 month waiting period to just see a doctor if you have the flu, more people will die in this country because of obamacare

way to go obama...

It must be sad to live in fear all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread