Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm looking forward to Legend again. I was never a fan of it but it didn't suck either. But it's been so long I'm looking forward to it like the good ole days. Smells like a box of chocolate covered cherries out of the mailbox. Just how I remembered it. it's gonna get a nice long steep.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
He's mean for showing/telling us what he was having for dinner and not inviting us. I don't care about Mamaw's belly. She's a big girl I'm sure she'll take care of it.:)
At least he didn't post pictures of it to torment us with . :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nope , I'm with Papaw on this one , sometimes you gotta do things the way you want'm . There's a lot of things I don't get to eat anymore because my wife can't handle it . The only time I get to eat blackeyed peas or red beans and rice anymore is if BK's wife cooks a pot of'm and sends me some .
Tomato sauces are starting to give me problems..I have to order a pizza with light sauce or no sauce now.
No sauce ain't bad if it's a pepperoni,..mushroom,..black olive,..with extra cheese though. My fave pizza.

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
thought I should like it because it is Legend with a longer extraction time but it just ain't for me
Yep-I should like Legend for that very reason,but while I can vape it,I much prefer the "stronger taste" of Serendipity.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Tomato sauces are starting to give me problems..I have to order a pizza with light sauce or no sauce now.
No sauce ain't bad if it's a pepperoni,..mushroom,..black olive,..with extra cheese though. My fave pizza.
It gives me heartburn too , but I'll still eat it and deal with the consequences .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yep-I should like Legend for that very reason,but while I can vape it,I much prefer the "stronger taste" of Serendipity.
Serendipity doesn't taste stronger to me , it tastes totally different , I get an acrid , cardboard taste from Serendipity . Guess it's good in a way , it would just mean more money spent otherwise .

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
He's mean for showing/telling us what he was having for dinner and not inviting us. I don't care about Mamaw's belly. She's a big girl I'm sure she'll take care of it.:)

Excuse me ?!? You're a Big Boy, you can find the Kitchen. Or the Drive Thru...

At least he didn't post pictures of it to torment us with . :)

Dust is guilty of that.

Exactly. Thanks retic, sometimes senior officers 'loose their place' and have to be reminded....

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
th

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I think I've had Serendipity 3 times. The first two were real good, very similar to Legend, but stronger. The last bottle didn't taste the same to me. It started out okay, and then I got an almost intolerable taste the more it aged. Very strange. I love Legend. So I don't get this. I decided to let it age even more. I am going to bring it out of the box before long, to give it a whirl again. When I have it in the tank it was good. Maybe the rda makes it stronger, I dunno. But I will know before long. Heavenly Tobacco has gone way up on my list. Not heavy on taste, but it is very satisfying regardless. It has become an everyday vape for me. It also takes mixing other flavors very well. I put some coffee in there a while ago. Tastes good to me. YMMV.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw, your wife is treating you real good mister. You gotta be doing something right...hehehe. My sister used to love to say "What's For Supper Grandpa"? Then she would go off on this wild long spill describing the different foods on the table. It was hilarious. I think it came from a regular on the old show HeHaw...not sure about the spelling. I didn't care for that show on the whole, but now and then it had some funny stuff. So when you start talking about food, it reminds me of that. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That's an old saying...but it seems to hold true for you. ;) Take care of that lady, she is sure treating you right! Anyway all that was back when you had a big old selection of three television channels to choose from. No internet, video games, cable tv...none of that. Kids today would just curl up and die from boredom I guess, if they had to go back to those days...lol.

Last edited:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
If I remember correctly (no guarantee), we got channels 3 and 13 from Baltimore, and kinda, sorta, if the weather was go, got channels 5, 7, and 11 from Washington, DC. And they would all play the National Anthem and sign off around midnight.
Channel 20 was a UHF channel out of Salisbury, and 45 out of Annapolis. But only on ggod days. On weekends they would play movies all night. Boris Karloff, John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, Gary Cooper, WC Fields, the Three Stooges, Laurel & Hardy...

Could you imagine kids nowadays dealing with that ? They think 300 channels of nothing and at least 'three bars signal' is the normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread