Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Sounds like the chap hasn't been on forum very long but doesn't sound very likeable to begin with. Friendships develop with time. After all, I remember someone saying about a thread that they didn't go over there too often because they're always talking about lawnmowers and stuff like that. :lol: Bwhahahahaaaa. (Can't help it - I poke because I love ya man).

The dude actually stated that he'd been banned from another forum :shock: <---Not!

And what is this "including GT" business!?

angry-monkey-albino.jpg

Hey, I had to get you out of hiding somehow! *snicker*

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Did you order your bed with extra springs? You bounce in and out of that thing like a trampoline.

Have fun with Mrs Chak. :D

That must be what it is, seems I can't stay in it for more than a couple hours at a time.

Quick rest area stop. Still have 3 pickups and 100+ miles to get back to the yard. Trying to catch up here is about like this sometimes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Smile I have to get going.

Love that gag! Been a while since I was it.

Morning Army, it's off the the races. Papaw, nice imitation except you need to bounce a bit more. ;)

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I lived Utica, MI just outside of Detroit since I was eleven until I went into the service. Before that we were in Lockport, NY. :D I was a Bills fan before a Lion fan.

One of my little bros lives right outside of Utica. I worked in Utica for the Detroit Newspapers for a few years when I was in my late teens and early 20s

Small world my friend :D

I actually love the D, you just have to be careful that you don't stray too far away from downtown.

A guy I work with now was just found murdered and chopped up in front of an abandoned house. They didn't even try and hide the body. He got into drugs pretty bad and frequented some pretty rough neighborhoods.

With that said I still love Detroit. It will always be my city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Born and raised lol

Football sells out every single game though they can afford some ladies :D

I was making a snarky comment. My Steelers have no Cheerleaders, either. Maybe that explains my fixation with them.....hmmm.

dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-3_zps4bbc13c5.jpg

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
I was making a snarky comment. My Steelers have no Cheerleaders, either. Maybe that explains my fixation with them.....hmmm.

dallas-cowboys-cheerleader-3_zps4bbc13c5.jpg

I know buddy :) I should have known that the Steelers don't have them either, I went to a preseason Steelers game last year. I love Pittsburgh! Went to a Pirates game while I was there too

Legend is pretty amazing. I heard all this great stuff about it... Ended up getting 10ml of 40/60 6mg nic... I see what the fuss is all about. YUM! Super YUM! MEGA YUM! Next time I may get 100% VG

Legend is my all time favorite juice from any vendor :) although that 6mg nic wouldn't cut it for me. I get it 60/40 @ 20mg with extra extract

Hey Bronze I still have about 10ml of your old Gandy you sold to mmike, I only vape it on special occasions :)

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Good evening everyone...well the appointment went as I expected.... cancer is stage 4 (which I'd already figured out) and at this point we are going to focus on the radiation that will start Monday...this should extremely reduce his pain. From that point on it will be day by day...my dad will go to the oncologist for blood work and whatever they need to monitor him but has no desire for chemo treatment. We all knew that going in and don't blame him. He has lost four brothers to cancer..he wants to focus on quality of life not quantity. If the radiation can reduce his pain at least for a small period of time so he can enjoy things a little more all will be good. There are times I hate being the oldest sibling...but God put me in that place for a reason so it's full steam ahead...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
One of my little bros lives right outside of Utica. I worked in Utica for the Detroit Newspapers for a few years when I was in my late teens and early 20s

Small world my friend :D

I actually love the D, you just have to be careful that you don't stray too far away from downtown.

A guy I work with now was just found murdered and chopped up in front of an abandoned house. They didn't even try and hide the body. He got into drugs pretty bad and frequented some pretty rough neighborhoods.

With that said I still love Detroit. It will always be my city.

I was born there and talked my parents into moving away before I was one.

Good decision.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Legend is pretty amazing. I heard all this great stuff about it... Ended up getting 10ml of 40/60 6mg nic... I see what the fuss is all about. YUM! Super YUM! MEGA YUM! Next time I may get 100% VG

If you like Legend, don't be afraid to branch out.

Dragon's Fire
Serendipity
Shadow
Heavenly Army
others (Huntsman so Hula doesn't have a cow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread