Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
I am surely a lover of the Strat. And that one is pretty sexy. My 17 year old son plays a Strat (and a Tele, and a banjo, etc, etc.). He blows me outta the water. I just love the sound of a Tele over any other guitar out there.

If you have never heard Greg Koch play his Tele, you should look him up on YouTube. Amazing!

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I've spent so much over the years on guitars, you'd think I knew how to play. Really have to sell some crap.
Good morning hhv. I'm still furious at my mistake of mixing fantastic with mediocre.
I think I can check off one more person on ecigs. He was a former smoker who'd have one or 2 every couple months. Filled up a ce3 for him the other day and the rest hopefully is history. Hopefully

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I don't have any popups, must be your end, General. Have you ever tried Spybot Search&Destroy? Great for removing adware/spyware from your com - I used it for years till I moved to Mac and it's free (donations, of course, are always welcome).

Chakris, I never had problems with spyware until just the past few days. It has exploded out of control last night. IE must have a problem with their blocker. I'm on Chrome now. No problems.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
No problems here Bronze - I use IE though haven't upgraded to 9 yet. Download CCleaner (formerly known as Crap Cleaner). Excellent free program and good at getting rid of temp files that may have snuck in. Another good'un if you know what you're up to is HijackThis again free and handy for dumping rogue host files. Spybot is yet another that's free and excellent, as is of course always AVG. Just some suggestions...

Thanks Hula.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Z and Bivie, how do you fellows clean your T3s? I've got mine soaking in some boiling water but I don't think that is going to get the W2V crud off it. Is there a way to dismantle the head that I can't see?

Ms. Scarf, by all accounts your T3 is now dedicated to W2V. That's the price you pay for vaping W2V.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just got done reading all the posts. I crushed on John Lennon, but love Paul post Beatles. It broke my heart when Linda died. They had a love so strong and true.

Goatee, yup that's what I was looking for. Sheesh I hate brain farts. :facepalm:

Good morning :). It's going to be a busy few days so if I dont get a chance to tell you all, I will say it now.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Congrats Jazzy!!!!! The first couple of days cig free were the days that I was testing whether this would actually work. It did :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I've spent so much over the years on guitars, you'd think I knew how to play. Really have to sell some crap.
Good morning hhv. I'm still furious at my mistake of mixing fantastic with mediocre.
I think I can check off one more person on ecigs. He was a former smoker who'd have one or 2 every couple months. Filled up a ce3 for him the other day and the rest hopefully is history. Hopefully

Good job XX!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I just looked in my juice closet. I have a stash of juice that I call my "I could vape that juice, but I don't want to." HHV has made that stash grow a lot. Some of my former favorites are now in there. Not sure if that's good or bad.

I've probably got 160mls or more of HHV juice now. When they reopen, I'm gonna order a cargo ship full.

Good morning troops. One more work day before the annual mid-week pigout (thank you very much).

I'm at work too...blah. I'll be holding the fort down alone soon. Chain vaping with the office door shut and goofing off is in my future! What is it a fellow co-worker told me one time....OH!..."They pretend to pay me so I pretend to work!" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread