Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Oh geez, I forgot you had one of those. Ha! I still use mine. :)

Works like a charm. Actually have more 510 rba's than will fit in it now. I got a few more stands as well. One for just mods with nice flocking (think that's what it's called.... cloth in the holes for padding on the mods), and one for mods, attys, juice, ex. But that one is a work in progress since I stained it and am lacker coating it myself. Still needs some sanding and another coat.

But the one you gave me has always been the first and center piece of the toy collection. Although a lot of the newer glass 30ml bottles people are making are a tad to wide for the top holes. But they still rest on it, just don't sink in all the way. Some will though.... like headys custard 30ml bottles.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Works like a charm. Actually have more 510 RBA's than will fit in it now. I got a few more stands as well. One for just mods with nice flocking (think that's what it's called.... cloth in the holes for padding on the mods), and one for mods, attys, juice, ex. But that one is a work in progress since I stained it and am lacker coating it myself. Still needs some sanding and another coat.

But the one you gave me has always been the first and center piece of the toy collection. Although a lot of the newer glass 30ml bottles people are making are a tad to wide for the top holes. But they still rest on it, just don't sink in all the way. Some will though.... like headys custard 30ml bottles.

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

Yeah, I made those cutouts a little wider than an HHV 30ml bottle knowing there were wider ones. But who knows all what these vendors use these days. Hell, Adam is selling 50 and 100 ML bottles now. Your wife is a vet, no? Am I remembering right?

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Selfie from this past Christmas
udy5a8yj.jpg

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I love threads that come back from the dead :D and in the spirit of things I finally added a real pic of me to my profile. It's been awesome to put faces to names, you guys rock!

Dayyyummm, girl! Your pic just proves what we've always said - The HHV Army has ALL the good looking women!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread