Help my husband convert/ flavor recomendations for newport smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
Gotta try this.... been looking for a SMOOTH menthol vape that doesnt TH me like a MAC truck or burn my nose like napalm :)

I've always heard good things about nhaler's menthol. Going to have to try it one day myself.

The only menthol that's done as you described above has been Ms T's. OMG, couldn't vape for more than a second before the top of my head started to tingle.

annah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2009
Virginia Beach
Just wanted to throw in a quick update. Husband has been using the Dekang Nuport. He says it's "not bad". He's almost impossible to get detailed information out of, but I assume that is good. He's been using it, so that definately counts for something! He's finally been pulling out his ego when he's at home. :D Now I need to find somewhere cheap in the US to get dekang. He'll run out I'm sure before health cabin is shipping again.

I also tried his Nuport, and I'm actually suprised. I don't like tobacco flavors at all, and I was shocked to realize that it's not tobacco. It's kind of caramel. I don't want it as my daily vape, but I could actually use it if I had to.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Another one that I like is Madvapes Minthol. I hated every menthol juice I tried. They all tasted like mothballs to me. MV Minthol is more like the taste of a Lifesavers Cryst-O-Mint. There's a good mint taste without the traditional menthol juice yuk.

I agree that you might try mixing tobacco flavors and menthol juices in small quantities just to see his response. The 3ml sample bottles are good for this. Buy a 1ml graduated syringe and mix small amounts in different ratios and you might find the one he likes. Always write down the mix on masking tape and apply it to the side of the bottle as you mix it so you can duplicate it once he finds the one he likes.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I was a menthol smoker and found Vaporbomb's Fire & Ice worked for me.

It gave me that intense flavor that menthol cigs give you without the tobacco.

That'll put a little zip in your step! It's not as hardcore as Cinnabomb, but heat on the inhale and cool on the exhale.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
Good news for you op... Madvapes has dekang nuport and some other dekang flavors real cheap, it's like 8 to 10 dollars for 50 ml, yep 50, and they ship real fast.. three days tops to me..and I never use priority with them... Great to deal with, and has a good selection of stuff..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread