Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
First of all.. you're covered.
secondly, EM is not on my christmas list this year...
thirdly, EGO's are still great. If you don't have the 1000mAh EGO-T... what are you waiting for?
lastly, BOGE cartos are a no brainer at this point. I am always working on new things for my lovelies... but they take time. and well, these are tried and true.

Honestly? eGo with boges. Yum.

I'm starting to sound like Ty now :)

You say that like it's a bad thing :evil:
how much juice do the boges hold at once? I could not find where it said on you website. I really want to try them.

close to 1.2ml by my count.

Are there any boges left that will work with the ego? Maybe that is the way to go, lol.
I still get confused on all those different ohms and stuff.

get 'em while they're hot!
Electronic Cigarette - Cartomizers - Boge Cartomizers

Ahh, I have looked so much I see the 808 ones are on fsusa. I was looking at the ego on LF.
So I will order the ego and some boges this evening and hope it doesn't take long to get here from there.

2-4 days generally. if you ordered tonight, it'll probly ship tomorrow.

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Land of the Dragon, Western NC
I ordered last night. One Ego set and one larger extra battery and boge carts. Not sure what the difference is in the batteries, saw a larger ego and assumed it could charge on the charger that will come with the ego kit. Is there a difference in the prices for the ego-t battery and just a larger ego battery? Trying to save, lol.
Anyway, I am now WAITING... :) stalking time, well, if I wasn't working all the time
Thanks everyone for the help!
Judy

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
I certainly hope they made it ok and don't give up on vaping. It's really hard sometimes getting started and staying with this when we know how simple a pack of cigs and lighter is.

I did take ya'll's advice and emailed the people I got the Riva's from and let them know. I have to wonder though if they are still even doing business as everything I looked at on their site was out. Anyway, they know and all I can do is wait. I was looking around and see some others are also having issues with the Riva... wow!

I hope the Ego's get here soon. I so need my ability to have variety and everything ready for my drives to and from work. No fumbling, just grab and vape!

Judy

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Hi Judy, Glad to hear you notified your supplier. Let's hope they get back to you soon. Please keep us posted as to what happens. I think the Chinese New Year left a lot of suppliers with low inventory. And it will take a bit for them to get restocked. Between shipping time and customs, etc, it might be a bit before some of the suppliers get their stock in.

I encourage you to get backup equipment, PV's, atty's, charger, - whatever you need - as soon as you can. You need a backup in case something happens to your equipment.

Paula

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I agree with Scottie's statement about it being a bad atty or cartomizer usually causing the problem. However, based on the high number of reports and problems within the past few days, I think, in this case, there is something else going on.

I am voting for a production problem at the manufacturing level. Sure hope all these new vapers were quick to order an extra battery or two. Could be tough going for a couple days for some of these folks.

Thanks for the link, Katya.
Happy Vaping,
Paula

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Yes it is strange! I wonder how many unsuspecting persons have been blown off with this issue.

Liberty Flights got my Egos' to me, came in today, yeah!!! From CA to NC in a weekend.
Yes!!!!! I am happy.
I am using them and haven't even read if I need to charge them first, I just couldn't wait.

Thanks LF!

Now if the other people will respond about the Rivas.

Judy

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Yes it is strange! I wonder how many unsuspecting persons have been blown off with this issue.

Liberty Flights got my Egos' to me, came in today, yeah!!! From CA to NC in a weekend.
Yes!!!!! I am happy.
I am using them and haven't even read if I need to charge them first, I just couldn't wait.

Thanks LF!

Now if the other people will respond about the Rivas.

Judy

Great News!!! What?? Did they hop on an airplane and hand deliver your eGo? This news brought a big smile to my face.
Glad you have your eGo and you are back in the vaping biz.

Paula

judybr

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
Hi Paula,

Now that would have been a sight! But I am doing the happy dance and just hope these do not flop on me. At least I know there is a good warrantee on these and good people backing these up.
I wonder what volt these are, the vapor is great. I am set now with 4 full cartos for the morning and life is good as far as vaping goes. I will have to get some more of these as soon as I can afford to; this big battery is fantastic! (just ordered one extra of those) Boge cartos are pretty cool too!

Judy

Tom950

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
I agree with Scottie's statement about it being a bad atty or cartomizer usually causing the problem. However, based on the high number of reports and problems within the past few days, I think, in this case, there is something else going on.

I am voting for a production problem at the manufacturing level. Sure hope all these new vapers were quick to order an extra battery or two. Could be tough going for a couple days for some of these folks.

Thanks for the link, Katya.
Happy Vaping,
Paula

I tend to agree. One of my SE batteries just up and died on me after 2 wks. Wasn't a short since my ego-t is still working fine.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
I burned up two new Riva's a couple weeks ago, an EM brand LR Atty I got at the same time was shorted out and I didn't realize before I toasted both of them, I am checking them all out with a DMM before use from now on. Abe made good on both Riva's immediately so I was happy. But I feel dumb for wrecking both of them right out of the box before I figured out what was going on. I am glad it wasn't my SE's that bit the dust, I'm loving those and waiting for more to be in stock. They do rock the eGo T-atomizer.

Good luck.
Jeff~

FD369

Feb 9, 2011
CA.
Sorry for everyone's bad luck with the Riva & Riva SE battery. It must be a bad batch. I have a Riva SE set that I got in January and still running strong. These battery are great. I'm still waiting for LF to stock up on Riva SE batteries, would like to score a couple more for back up. I rarely use the lr attys it came with. The ego tanks works great on it and I also been using the boge lr cartos on it. LF has great customer support, so there should be any worries there.

R1ppy

Oct 21, 2010
Salt Lake City
My Riva lite set died on me the same day, only can mean one thing... the LR atty fried them. Started when I noticed the bat got stuck turned on while the button wasn't pushed in or stick in. Took off atty checked button and put atty back on, still wouldn't turn off. Then 10 blink and dead, put atty on other bat, 10 blink dead bat almost instantly. Must be an unstable LR atty that went out after 3 months. At $30 a kit I still think I got my moneys worth, going for another Riva anyways, can't beat the price to performance. Had to use the wife's pink Riva for a while... Im sure I don't look stupid sucking on a pink tube anyways. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread