Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Maybe some of you vets that been around as long as me and still have a decent memory unlike me can tell me the name of this little mod. I won it about 4 years ago in some suppliers contest. Never used it and tossed it in the ol' junk drawer. I appears to use a 14500 batt and that thin long piece I think is a long 510 extension adapter. It drives me crazy when I can't remember something.:glare:

TIA

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I appears to use a 14500 batt and that thin long piece I think is a long 510 extension adapter.

Should also add that it takes an 18350 battery and your "adapter" is actually a long cartomizer. Although, looking at your picture, it does appear to be some type of adapter. Don't know if they were sold with adapters or not. Usually, they use a long carto.

Tonkpils

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2015
Ontario
Should also add that it takes an 18350 battery and your "adapter" is actually a long cartomizer. Although, looking at your picture, it does appear to be some type of adapter. Don't know if they were sold with adapters or not. Usually, they use a long carto.

Never used it but from what I could find, it looks like it uses 45mm cartomizer and that is a 510 extension if you do not use a 45mm cartomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread