Hey CONTEST WINNERS! Feel free to leave your reviews and thank you notes here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psyche

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Left of Center
14veps.jpg

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
The Holiday kit arrived only a couple days after I won it in the Xmas contest. (Quick shipping)
The PreFlavored Carto, I had, was quite tasty, full of flavor and lots of vapor.

I only used it for a few days at work when a Squirrel with a nice fluffy tail and beautiful chestnuts came over and said how pretty the Holiday ecig was. A little embarrassed that I was vaping a pretty ecig, I put on a condom :)lol:) and offered her a few puffs. She had never tried a ecig before and coughed a little, then thanked me. We didn't talk about it for a few days and then, then out of the blue, she asked where she could get one for herself. I thought about it and then offered it to her as a gift to stop smoking and because, being a guy, I was a little uncomfortable vaping something so pretty in public :))).

+ ...Just a thought, maybe include a business card or two with prizes or new kits.

Thanks!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I always put extra stuff in the packages...pens...business cards....etc. You probably just missed them........or......maybe that photo of the stuffed squirrels being used as liquor decanters had me so upset I forgot to add them to your particular package.:evil:

Thanks for the great review! And the hilarious story.....you guys are SO easy......LOL

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I always put extra stuff in the packages...pens...business cards....etc. You probably just missed them........or......maybe that photo of the stuffed squirrels being used as liquor decanters had me so upset I forgot to add them to your particular package.:evil:

Thanks for the great review! And the hilarious story.....you guys are SO easy......LOL

It was the nice fluffy tail and the beautiful chestnuts LK... makes the blood leave our brains every time! ;)

Not that women would EVER take advantage of such a phenomenon...:evil:

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
wow people...that's harsh. Four months has gone by and I KNOW I've given away a boatload of stuff........no love??????

*hugs LK*((LK))

Sorry LK... I placed mine in the threads rather than this one. You are indeed incredibly generous in your contests and we all love ya!!!

P.S. My mom is loving your Halligan batteries I sent to her! She would often have a hard time finding the button on her manual one. Now she does not have to! Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread