REOPENED 9/14-THE Official Krazy Kat Lady COntest....win a prize for spacekitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
debadoo.....would YOU like a pair of purple slipper socks? hehe PM me your address.

And that's the last pair! So NOW I have to close this thread. But this was a lot of fun. I'll do it again sometime for someone else who is a tireless helpmate and friend on ECF. If you have an idea for someone who is in spacekitty's league when it comes to dedication, kindness, generosity and general buffoonery.....PM me with their name...I'll stalk them awhile and see if they are as deserving as SK. :)

Lorikay I got a name of someone who does that, but you would have a hard time picking out a prize for that person lol.

Everything I have seen from the posts in here, to what you have personally done for me and my friend, YOU are in the same league as SK!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Lorikay I got a name of someone who does that, but you would have a hard time picking out a prize for that person lol.

Everything I have seen from the posts in here, to what you have personally done for me and my friend, YOU are in the same league as SK!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me??? :ohmy: She IS the League!!!! Or should I say, she is in a League of her OWN... :wub:

respect.gif

All Hail the Squirrel Queen!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
K I T T Y, I saw you casing that skwirl. If you don't post pix soon, I'mma hafta stop following this thread ;) Just sayin :) :)

I'm so sorry for keeping you, and the rest of the folks here, waiting... and you are gonna KILL me when I tell you that I don't have any pics of me opening the package... :blink: <ducks for cover>

I had a couple of friends lined up to do it for me, but when the package came, all I got was a delivery notice saying he'd left it in the Mgr's office (which was closed by then) so I had to wait until the next morning... drove me crazy!! hyper.gif

Then I couldn't get one of my friends here that early, and my other one wasn't home. I sat there staring at the box thinking... "Well, LK had already posted pics of everything, so there really isn't any 'surprise' left..." So I opened it!!

I should have known that she had packed more things in there as surprises anyway... :facepalm: LOL!!

What I can do, is to gather all of my goodies together and take some pics of them for you to see. I know it's not the same, but I hope it will do... :unsure:

SK

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm happy to see the thread opened again so I can properly thank lorikay for those beautiful slipper socks! Not only are they beautiful, but they are nice and warm and even have non-slip paws on them! They are the cutest! Thank you so much!!!!!! You "guys" are the bestest! :)

Same here Snus!!! I got mine also and wow, I love them!!! Not sure what day they arrived, as I have not been able to get out this week to check the mail. It's a bit of a hike to our mailboxes, and I've been having a bad flare up this week and couldn't walk out there. But my son checked the mail for me today and I had purple slipper socks!! These are wonderful!!! So soft, and warm and purple and purdy!! I've been looking for some much like this.....so as soon as I can I want to order a bunch of pairs. Soft warm purple feet and helping to feed animals to boot!! I wouldn't have known about this group if you hadn't sent us slipper socks Lorikay. So your generosity will spawn even more help for these sweet lil critters.

Now to tell y'all what the squirrel queen really did! After she posted here that I got the last pair of slipper socks, she realized that she was one pair short. So she pm'd me and said that she would order a pair and send em to me. I told her not to do that of course, that it was fine, but she said........too late, I already did. Not only did she have them send me a pair of purple slipper socks...... but also a 3 pack of reusable shopping bags that fold up into little pouches!! (purple of course) :) I love these things!!! (((((Lorikay)))))))) thank you so much, and I will definitely be letting folks know about the Greater Good Network! Check it out y'all if you haven't. I know a few folks that will likely be ordering from them and/or donating, and I surely will as soon as I can!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Whew!! Glad to see that LK hasn't closed this thread again... :facepalm:

When I finally got them uploaded and was editing them, I realized there were 2 things I missed taking pics of... the coffee mug (because it was being used) and the PV stand. So I will take them in the morning if/when there is some sunlight...
summer-025.gif

So 1st of all, here is the whole Kit and Kaboodle (almost...):

Gifts-1.jpg

And a close-up of the beautiful, painted DoD (Drip on Demand)...

LK-DoD.jpg

(IDK if LK did this herself or not)

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The Akston Hughes mod came with TWO sets of tubes!! One chrome and the other a matte black, but I had trouble taking pics of them...

Notice the skull drip tip in one of the pics!! :D

Black-mod.jpg

Skull-mod.jpg

It's so cool, cuz the cover can be slipped over the base and screwed on when using the mod, so you don't have to worry about losing it, or where to put it!! :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And this is the top of the tube that the mod came in... ;)

LK-kitty-3.jpg

I am sorry that it took so long to post the pics, but circumstances just seemed to keep getting in the way... and you will have to forgive the poor quality of the pics.

I still can't believe all of the things she had packed in the box, or why I deserved to get all of it... but I am so thankful for everything LK has ever done for me!!
She even included a few clearos and cartos, another DT, a couple bottles of Halo juice, and the other things that I mentioned I forgot to take pics of...

I don't have the words right now to say how much all of this means to me... but Christmas definitely came early this year!!!

merry-xmas-0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread