Hey CONTEST WINNERS! Feel free to leave your reviews and thank you notes here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
I got vape mail I got vape mail :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I never liked regular anolags but these taste so good I could not believe it!! I think I like them better than then menthol you sent. This is too cool now I can give one to a friend that wants her mom to quite and her mom wasn't sure she wanted to spend the money for one if it wasn't going to work for her. THANK YOU AGAIN SWEETIE!!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Your more than welcome V8inDamma. I'm very blessed to work for a company that really cares about people and can afford to do this little stuff. Don't get me wrong .......I have yet to run into a bad or uncaring company represented on ECF.....just saying....glad to be part of one of them. Cheers!

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Well, since the thread is closed I guess I'll come in here to say that I got a very cute package (guess it's yesterday now) with the paws bracelet! The kitty sticker on the front was a nice touch to remember why I was getting this packet in the first place :)
The sticker did attract the attention of my little girl, predictably, and I got to inspect the bracelet for all of 1 1/2 seconds before she had her arm out waiting for it to be installed :laugh:

THANK YOU lk for the contest, and thanks from me and the sprout for the very cute bracelet!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Update: EVERYONE I passed out the smokestik's to agreed they were the BEST disposables they had every tasted.

These were people who had tried blu, squared, and all the other ones they bought --- I wish they would offer them where I live --- there is one big tobacco store and that's it for 80 miles all around! So many people here still smoke analogs, and of course, they will try one of those over-the-counter ecigs and most of them are just awful.

If they had Smokestik's they would probably give vaping a try, IMHO

I have to admit, I "kept" one for myself.....:) But I really felt compelled to give the rest of my gifts away, 'cuz I really want others to get on the smokestik and vaping wagon and off analogs.

Lady J

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Ohio
I am a horrible boob of a winner, what with thinking I'd already posted here. >.>

LK sent me the most beautiful package. The snake driptip is gorgeous. It makes me feel like a bad girl, lol. There's also a very very pretty fairy necklace that I have fallen in love with. photos will show up sometime soon, when I can find my camera. (I moved in August and still haven't unpacked everything.)

LK, many many hugs to you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread