REOPENED 9/14-THE Official Krazy Kat Lady COntest....win a prize for spacekitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
My reward is the kind comments and self esteem I gain from being able to do this stuff. :) Tib....I also see you and others defending my product elsewhere on ECF.....that means a lot to us. I feel more like I am rewarding you all for your loyalty.

Ok I guess I will go ahead and close this now since I havn't got PM's from half of you and spacekitty herself hasn't even responded. If I let it go any longer I will never be able to sort it all out. ONE MORE TIME.....I have 2 bracelets....2 Keychains (those are pretty much for the guys) and 4 pairs of slipper socks. If you don't want a prize that's fine...but if you would like something please pm me and let me know what you would like. It will be first come first serve but everyone should get something!

hahaha.,,,,,ok I'm opening it back up so spacekitty can post if she wants to. :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
hahaha.,,,,,ok I'm opening it back up so spacekitty can post if she wants to. :)

Thanks!! kisses.gif I'll be back later to say something profound... LOL!!

faceplanted-the-glass-door.jpg

(I've been having trouble posting pics today...)

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
cool contest.

He edited his post... this is what it said before:

this is my enrty :)
SK takes the time to post all the contests in one spot. thanks!!

I've got company coming from out of town right now, so I will have to post later... :blink:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok SK....since I know everyone is dying to see what your prize really is....I decided to post it. Here is my dilemma....it's really a major PITA for me to get this engraved....I will have to ship it ALL the way across the country from OR to NC.....and then he will have to ship it back. Frankly that is WAY too many chances for the USPS to screw up our lives....so can I trust you not to PIF this out? It is for YOU...got it? TO KEEP AND ENJOY!

spacekittyah2.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-08-26

spacekittyah.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-08-26

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What a great idea for sk!! And how are you people not going nutso over purple slipper socks???????? C'mon now....it's purple slipper socks!!!!! LK the great squirrel queen is giving away some things like ...... purple slipper socks!!!!

Oh yeah and spacekitty can get a prize, or maybe already did....... I dunno....I'm confused....cuz in my mind all I can see is.........purple slipper socks!!!!!

And this is an entry.........just in case I might could win some........oh I dunno.........purple slipper socks????????

Not sure what all that is in the pic of what spacekitty won, but wahoooo spacekitty! Was that a can of tuna I heard opening?

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
ha! Who EVER said this contest was over??????? Hmmmmmm? I got stuff to give away dammit! I wasn't kidding when I said everyone gets a prize. I have 5 pairs of slipper socks alone! I havn't even opened the box yet....but here is a little teaser. SK...I know you like stuff plain and simple.....but even Krazy Kat Ladies need a little BLING once in awhile....so I made this for you dear:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm going to send it to you now...because it will be awhile before I get you your REAL prize. I have to have it engraved to make sure you don't give it away.:facepalm: That's a vintage kitty queen probably from the 60's or 70's. And of COURSE there is a little squirrel stamped on the brass charm up there next to the seahorse clasp.

How did I miss THIS post???!!! :facepalm:

1269259657_omg_cat1.gif

And to think that I was happy when I thought I was just getting the coffee mug... :confused:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
It's an Akston Hughes variable voltage electronic "mod". mod is in quotes because it's manufactured in China but was originally developed buy a couple guys here in the USA. Since then it has been extensively copied and you may know the copies as the EVO. It has ego threads so you can use all the cool tanks with it. I'm sending you a couple Vision Stardusts.

why? because your spacekitty. why else?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
debadoo.....would YOU like a pair of purple slipper socks? hehe PM me your address.

And that's the last pair! So NOW I have to close this thread. But this was a lot of fun. I'll do it again sometime for someone else who is a tireless helpmate and friend on ECF. If you have an idea for someone who is in spacekitty's league when it comes to dedication, kindness, generosity and general buffoonery.....PM me with their name...I'll stalk them awhile and see if they are as deserving as SK. :)

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
what??? So no one has gotten their prize yet? SPACEKITTY??????

Anyone heard from or seen SK around? I'm starting to get worried she didn't get her package. Lord knows it was big enough...LOL Medium size flat rate Priority box....although with the USPS you just never know.

Uh - oh... looks like I'm in trouble now... :blink: Do you think she sees me here??

Fence-X.jpg

But YES, the package arrived safe and sound!! 790126.gif Yippee!!

I just hadn't been down to get the mail in a few days... :facepalm:

Sending a PM to LK now, and will tell everyone the whole story later... :D

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
Byrd...your wife's Pink kit is on it's way. :)

Anyone heard from or seen SK around? I'm starting to get worried she didn't get her package. Lord knows it was big enough...LOL Medium size flat rate Priority box....although with the USPS you just never know.

LK,

You rock! Thanks a million. I got an auto e-mail today that confirms shipping. My wife is really looking forward to it...so am I!

It just can't be said enough:

Thank you LK for all you do.

(appreciative byrd singing followed by best byrd wing flap salute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread