Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So wait .. clark... I ordered a 50 ml bottle... the wording is 100ml per order limit... does that just mean can't order more than 100ml at a time or 100 ml total? I hope its the former :)

I need to take the 100ml per order. Unsure if it will be made again so I wanted to make sure everyone had the opportunity to enjoy it!~

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That's it I am vaping it and love runt banana candy. Pick it right out and devour them hehe. I will see about steeping....

Tracey

This is why I'm waiting. I got Bananarama when it was still on the NT site and I still have about 80 mls of it but I want BP to be pudding! I love the banana runts, could eat a bag full but I will wait to try BP for a few more weeks as once I taste banana runts that will be all I can taste...:facepalm:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Still being decided, but anyone one of the SRs could be one and done.

Them's fightin words!! HEHEHE

Ok, I understand your limited space, but Banana Puddin and Waconda should be permanent. They are just WAY too good to be 1 and done flavors. Seriously, it would be a travesty to not make these permanent nicoticket flavors. Butterscotch puddin is ok, but definitely not on the same caliber as Banana Puddin, and Waconda is already being sold overseas as a permanent flavor isn't it?? Or am I mistaken?

Anyway, come on Kent, these need to be permanent. Or at the very least these need to be a every 3-4 month repeat SR. (kinda like Frenilla).

Love your work and I am and will always be a loyal customer regardless of what happens to Banana Puddin and Waconda, but I really wish you would consider making these permanent nicoticket flavors. PLEASE................

Vape On and Vape Strong! :toast:

Chain:vapor:

P.S. - I am now vaping the Nana Puddin on a Copper Nemesis Clone with a Fogger v4 Dual Coil tank at 0.45 ohms and it is Heavenly!! Just wanted to let you know!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Them's fightin words!! HEHEHE

Ok, I understand your limited space, but Banana Puddin and Waconda should be permanent. They are just WAY too good to be 1 and done flavors. Seriously, it would be a travesty to not make these permanent nicoticket flavors. Butterscotch puddin is ok, but definitely not on the same caliber as Banana Puddin, and Waconda is already being sold overseas as a permanent flavor isn't it?? Or am I mistaken?

Anyway, come on Kent, these need to be permanent. Or at the very least these need to be a every 3-4 month repeat SR. (kinda like Frenilla).

Love your work and I am and will always be a loyal customer regardless of what happens to Banana Puddin and Waconda, but I really wish you would consider making these permanent nicoticket flavors. PLEASE................

Vape On and Vape Strong! :toast:

Chain:vapor:

P.S. - I am now vaping the Nana Puddin on a Copper Nemesis Clone with a Fogger v4 Dual Coil Tank at 0.45 ohms and it is Heavenly!! Just wanted to let you know!

Wakonda is a slam dunk, that's a fair statement. ;)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Okay...finally gave it a try...

Steep time: Almost a month bottling date 6-2-14

Devise: PT1 with a 1.3 ohm coil on an MVP2 at 7.5-11 watts

Impressions: Okay, I've sat on this a while to steep in it's little bubble pack from the lab. Not even opened till today. At lower watts it dances close to being just banana but as the watts go up the pudding and cookie tastes start to peek through more. I think my favorite watts for this is 9 as it gives a nicer balance between the banana and the cookie/pudding tastes. As usual, with a little patience, this becomes an amazing juice. I would hope this makes the cut as it is a very delicate and perfectly blended juice. Very original and wonderful!

And I HATE banana!! :blink:

ncolwell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Steep time: 2 days. Couldn't wait any longer.

Device: MVP 2 with iClear 30 2.0

Impressions: What is this loveliness? Where have you been all my life? I am blown away by BP. I'm vaping this all weekend long, no matter what anyone says. This is coming dangerously close to becoming my favorite flavor. It's a winner for sure!

thatmank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Houston
Just got it yesterday and loaded it up in a kayfun with rayon. Intense flavor is an understatement. I realize it needs to steep a bit but i get a very strong banana runts flavor. The little hard candies. I think I'm gonna let this one sit a while. Don't get me wrong i love the flavor, I just don't want to use it all before it has time to really develop. In the meantime, I just added some well steeped Frenilla to the tank and....oh holy hell!!!!! delish for sure.

Cheers to the juice master. well done sir.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just got it yesterday and loaded it up in a kayfun with rayon. Intense flavor is an understatement. I realize it needs to steep a bit but i get a very strong banana runts flavor. The little hard candies. I think I'm gonna let this one sit a while. Don't get me wrong i love the flavor, I just don't want to use it all before it has time to really develop. In the meantime, I just added some well steeped Frenilla to the tank and....oh holy hell!!!!! delish for sure.

Cheers to the juice master. well done sir.

If you turn down the wattage it should get progressively more natural - I think some people are particularly attuned to that runts flavor. I have another banana flavoring that is "all Runts" - this one is a bit, different, more natural (to me at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread