Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
honestly sloth just not a big fan of strawnilla...just loaded it up again 1.1 ohm reomized into eh its ok..probably gonna switch it to wakonda soon haven't paid homage in a while calling my name anyway so strange bc frenilla is straight up bliss i love it cant get enough frenilla probably the best vanilla anything ive ever had makes me feel like im in alice in wonderland when vaping frenilla in woods my favorite hiking juice but for some reason strawnilla is just ok to me

MikeL76

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
ACB, MI
honestly sloth just not a big fan of strawnilla...just loaded it up again 1.1 ohm reomized into eh its ok..probably gonna switch it to wakonda soon haven't paid homage in a while calling my name anyway so strange bc frenilla is straight up bliss i love it cant get enough frenilla probably the best vanilla anything ive ever had makes me feel like im in alice in wonderland when vaping frenilla in woods my favorite hiking juice but for some reason strawnilla is just ok to me

I cannot "like" this post, Mr. Sloth. However, I will :nun::nun::nun: for you.

:?:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
i understand good sir and will continue vaping it for a bit maybe will have change of heart
Did you try it mixed with Frenilla? Could be a bit less strawberry would work for you.

For me, I've tried a number of strawberry ones in the past and not liked any of them - once I found a way to use the Strawnilla, I'm very happy- but the one I mix up to 20% of it with is a much milder but good tasting strawberry.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA

I drip it on top of Naki' mix in one of my reo's. I don't know if I even tried it straight yet . . ..

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
will revisit when frigid this winter craving summer fruit good suggestion meantime glad i tried it bc got me to load up wakonda see if hadnt wanted to try strawnilla again probably wouldve stayed content with frenillus/virilla however decided after strawnilla well havent toked sacred vapor in a while why not BAM where you been my love you deserve your own reo might buy you christmas gift woodvil maybe :evil: ohmygod i LOVE WAKONDA *pounds on chest slothmotion so not intimidating rather funny to watch*

dogwog just farted smells really bad

ok back to strawnilla sorry for the wakonda flipout

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
Yup, looks like I'll be ordering at least 50ml. I love "Naki's Blend" (50/50 CLS and Creme Brulee), but I don't think my tastebuds can handle the constant vanilla onslaught, as much as I like it. Gotta switch to another flavor for a while to get the flavor back.

Next order'll probably be Betelgeuse, CLS, Creme Brulee and Strawnilla... now the only question is what nic level. 12mg is great in tanks, 6mg is great in the Magma. Erlkonigin clone and Erlprinz are in the mail, and I'll probably be hitting them pretty hard once they arrive.

Hmm, just over $100 of eliquid - I'm hoping that the ErlK clone and ErlP work out for me, cause I've been blowing through over 30ml/week on my Magma. I think this order'll be postponed until next month, after I've dialed those two in and know whether I'll want 6mg, 12mg, or if I'll double order and mix 9mg.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Next order'll probably be Betelgeuse, CLS, Creme Brulee and Strawnilla... now the only question is what nic level. 12mg is great in tanks, 6mg is great in the Magma. Erlkonigin clone and Erlprinz are in the mail, and I'll probably be hitting them pretty hard once they arrive.

Hmm, just over $100 of eliquid - I'm hoping that the ErlK clone and ErlP work out for me, cause I've been blowing through over 30ml/week on my Magma. I think this order'll be postponed until next month, after I've dialed those two in and know whether I'll want 6mg, 12mg, or if I'll double order and mix 9mg.

Strawnilla is nectar from the heavens above! I ordered it with no intention on liking it what so ever but figured anything from NT would be incredible in it's own sense. Once I received my package I ran through a tank of it within a days time. It constantly grows on me each and everyday and is nearly taking over Wakonda as my ADV. Which if you've tried Wakonda that's definitely saying something as it is one amazing journey as it ages.

Now as far as the ErlPrinz you are bound to fall in love with it. The quality of the ErlPrinz is fantastic for a lower end model of the Erlkonigin that is priced incredibly low. Certainly a very smart move on the creators part to try and reduce the necessity for users to seek out clones. If the Erlkonigin wasn't so pricey I would replace all ten of my KayFun's. The only downside is the initial learning curve of getting the wicking just right. Though if you head on over to The Erlkönigin : PICTORIAL you'll find endless help from qorax and the dozens of picture guides he has posted. If you get a free moment come join us and say hello.

Frocket

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
north Carolina
Got the ErlK clone in today. Built it, threw in some 12mg Betelgeuse, and ran a few ml through it.

Seems the 12mg is gonna be a bit too high. Throat hit and nic were kicking a bit too hard for me. Running some 9mg strawberry cream from a local B&M now, and the throat hit and nic hit are more manageable. I'll probably end up using 6mg.

BOOM!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Turns out one of my alternate e-liquid vendors has the authentic ErlK in stock. I really want to pull the trigger on an authentic, but gotta run the clone and ErlPrinz for a bit before dropping that much on a tank.

Ah, vapemail... Why have they not invented teleporters yet?

BOOM!

Clark just hasn't released his to the general public yet :D Something about patent infringement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread