The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Customer Service Poll

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jun 29, 2011.

Tags:

How would you rate Madvapes Customer Service?

1. Excellent

2. Good

3. Fair

4. Poor

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Replied to your ticket bobrez..

hoog

2. bobrez

bobrez Full Member

Sep 30, 2010
    eastcoast
    Thank you so much Madvapes is the greatest :thumbs:

3. Joye Camel

Joye Camel Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Virginia
    Just placed another order where Scott helped me out quickly on a custom request. The truth about this industry is that you have a lot of vendors who offer comparable products at similar prices, but the customer service is what brings me back to Madvapes time and time again. I never feel apprehensive about ordering from them because I know I'll get fair and fast treatment for any problems or special requests.

4. What About Bob

What About Bob Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    Nebraska
    There are many companies that offer e-cig products, but Madvapes has a massive selection making it a one stop shop! I love the customer service. I had a problem with a battery a couple of days after the warranty expired . I found a response in my inbox in less than 24 hrs. They were out of stock but credited my account so I could replace it with something of my choosing. I will always visit this site first.

5. Kilroy

Kilroy Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    I couldn't ask for better service or think of any way that it could be improved. MadVapes is my go to vendor.

6. sjs_heaven

sjs_heaven Full Member

Apr 25, 2011
    Sunny Florida
    I have only been a customer for about a year now but every transaction has been perfect. I have always received fully functioning goods/parts and kits so far anyways. The juices are yummy to say the least, well except the clove it was just like the stuff at the dentist office right before you get a shot, yuck. KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS to madvapes for all their hard work getting accurate, speedy shipping and painless(your pocket book) products to vapers everywhere. Shalom form Flordia

7. GreatDane76

GreatDane76 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Chapel Hill, NC
    I agree with sjs_heaven...the order I placed Wed night was shipped yesterday and arrived today. Couldn't be happier with MadVapes!

8. 36tinybells

36tinybells ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Right Over Here
    Customer service is great! You guys are wonderful, only wish what I wanted was ALWAYS in stock, but that's ok, I know when it comes in, I will get it shipped to me super fast!

9. daggit2005

daggit2005 Full Member

Apr 13, 2011
    san diego
    out of all the vendors i have used MV and one other vendor are the only ones i now order from. MVs juice prices CAN NOT be beat. the quality is great, shipping is reasonable and super fast, products are as described and there page is easy to use. i have never even had a problem to attend to with them.

Thanks MV! :)

10. XKingXGregX

XKingXGregX Moved On

Mar 19, 2011
    hartford, ct
    i just wanted to add that ive ordered from madvapes before, ordered a 5v box mod w/ like 6 atomizers and batteries, got delivered within like 3 days maybe, box mod was inexpensive, but worked great i think there was a problem with the batteries and i emailed them and ordered two more batteries and he offered to send me an entire replacement for the box mod, im sure they are relatively cheap for them to make because they are just a battery case with swiitch/button and atomizer port, but just the fact that with no questions asked he sent me a replacement free of charge was awesome, the replacement came within 2 or 3 days also...

11. kickitback

kickitback Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    NC
    Hi all,
    been vaping a lil over two years now and been through many suppliers, I can honestly say that service and products are awesome at MV. very fast shipping, great prices, great selection. I actually quit buying from others and getting all my juices and accessories from MadVapes.
    Two weeks ago was the first time I had to use the ticket sys and was not 100% happy, I think there might be room for improvement and I do understand the large volume of sales/service. I'll explain, My recent purchase had 1 new ego starter kit, 1 50ml, 30 ml and 4-5 5ml juice samples. one ego batt was completely dead, one atty was dead and one of the 5ml-16mg nic juice came as 0 nic juice. I opened a ticket and got a quick reply ( amazing fast customer service ) but, the reply was, we will ship you a new 5ml juice. Nothing about the dead batt or atty. That was the second time I got dead atty within 2 months but I did not want to waste your time on it before and took the hit.
    I will say it again, I think MV is Truly awesome and mistakes can happen to anyone, I sent 2 new customers/vapers to MVweek last week and both very happy with their orders. I am still a happy customer ( in fact about to place another order ), just hope your customer people will address the whole ticket vs some of it.

12. kickitback

kickitback Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    NC
    Excellent . Customer service ppl fixed all the little problems, replaced ego batt and atty, thanks for your hard work and customer care.

13. shady5415

shady5415 Full Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Ipoh,Perak
    are u guys shipping it to malaysia...the roughstack v2 that supports 18650 battery is there a set for it???and what the price???

14. osirisorion

osirisorion Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2011
    Only had one order placed with you guys and it was great! One of the batteries I bought for my rough stack was doa and you guys for back to me with the quickness! Unfortunately I didn't get around to shipping it out today but you guys should get my return in a few days!

I brought my rough stack to work and my buddy who is a heavy smoker likes the thing so much he ordered one for himself that night from his netbook!!

Excellent customer service and RMA response time! looking forward to ordering from you guys again, which may be soon because my wife wants a rough stack for herself :)

15. sachavaca

sachavaca Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2011
    west coast
    good service, just dont like when a vendor has cheap crap and need to make sure that I dont buy it.
    801 drip tips- dont fit 801- why post it??, throw them away!!. Thats the stuff I don't like, they do have many great items at a great price. ohh and those cheap ... passthroughs, last maybe a week, might burn your house down. throw them away!!

16. wyattc08

wyattc08 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Have had two orders shipped, both orders fast and accurate, have a third order on the way. Better then any website i've used before, definitely sticking with you guys.

17. nerojrnde

nerojrnde Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Elk Grove, CA
    MV is an awesome supplier. Good deals and some pretty unique products that aren't around everywhere else. The support they give towards DIY projects really gets a +1 from me. Keep up the good work guys!

18. Paul McCoy

Paul McCoy Full Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Lancaster, Ca.
    Dear Hoogie76-
    I was wondering if you guy's are just too busy to respond to your tickets right now. I have a small issue, nothing worth splattering all over ECF. What is your normal response time?

19. julbil98

julbil98 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2011
    Fredericksburg, VA
    I've had great service online and at your storefront!!! Thanks for all the help!!!

20. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey Paul, actually tickets are all caught up except on the weekends.. What's yout ticket #? I can look into it..

hoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.