The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Customer Service Poll

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jun 29, 2011.

Tags:

How would you rate Madvapes Customer Service?

1. Excellent

2. Good

3. Fair

4. Poor

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rev. Redmond Farrier

Rev. Redmond Farrier Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2010
    Georgia
    I am pleased to hear about the new system that you are moving to. I believe that if you can correct the problem with mispicked and shorted items as well as bring your inventory levels up to meet customer demand, your customer base will grow even further. It is always nice to see a company like MadVapes become more prosperous. I look forward to seeing the numbers on your stats banner grow.

2. Laffs

Laffs Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2011
    Texas
    I've been amazed how fast you guys ship! I ordered my first, an e-power, on July 28th. I've now got 4 orders already due to reading this site, shopping around, and then returning to MadVapes. Other than becoming a new addiction, I certainly have no complaints. lol

Although I haven't had wrong orders with my small "oh yeah, I should have gotten..." type, I am happy to read about the new system. Glad to see a great company grow. Thank you so very, very much for your wonderful site!

3. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    Just had my first problem with mv, got the wrong battery, sent a ticket they promply sent the proper battery, but it is doa. Waiting on a reply from mv as to what they are gonna do now.

Just called, they are sending out a replacement and added points to my account to cover sending the other battery back.
    Thats great customer service.

4. snarkypaws

snarkypaws Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2010
    USA
    I've been ordering from Madvapes for over a year now. My packages have always arrived quickly, not one item has ever disappointed me, and they've never once made a mistake with my orders...not ever. Just wanted to say thanks, y'all. :D

5. StephLK

StephLK Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    I ordered from MadVapes for the first time on Thursday (this was a much needed order as I only have one good battery right now) and as of right now the order has not been shipped. When working with other suppliers in the past my orders have always been shipped out by the end of the next day (and many have been shipped the same day). I'm not sure if this is normal for MadVapes or if something is going on with my order. No one has contacted me, so I don't know what is going on. This is a disappointing first-time experience.

6. GreatDane76

GreatDane76 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2011
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Hey Hoog...just a quick THANK YOU for a great product selection and some very fast shipping! I live in Chapel Hill NC and the order I placed at 1pm yesterday arrived today - less than 24hrs later! I know we're just a couple hours down the road from each other but that's some FAST shipping! Thanks for popping my order in the mail so quickly!

7. StephLK

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Wow! How did you get them to send your order so quickly? I placed my order on Thursday and they haven't even shipped it yet. I usually order from the different supplier and am used to really amazing customer service - same or next day mailing, quick responses to emails (within a few hours), the works.

I've tried to get in touch with MV, but as of yet I haven't heard back from them. Granted they do save you a bit of money, but I'd have rather paid $10 more and gotten my order in a timely manner. I'm really disappointed in this company.

8. John Wayne

John Wayne Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2011
    NC
    Well, I've ordered from these guys three times in the past two weeks. In fact, the last of those orders just arrived a few hours ago and it was ordered Thursday afternoon. Awesome shipping times every time and no problems with anything I've ordered.

9. StephLK

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Maybe there was a glitch with my order. My credit card was charged so I know they got it. Since I can't get in touch with anyone, either by email or phone, I'm assuming that they don't work on weekends. Is that true? If they do work on Saturdays, do you know how I can get in touch with them to find out what's going on and why they haven't shipped my order?

Thanks for any help!

10. Stretch333

Stretch333 Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Rio Rathole, NM
    Did you get an email confirming that your order was placed StephLK?

11. StephLK

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Yes - At 4:10 Thursday afternoon.

12. Stretch333

Stretch333 Full Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Rio Rathole, NM
    I was thinking maybe an email address typo, but I guess not. Just in case, you can check your account there for shipping info too, but I'm sure you already have. I've had to wait over a day for shipping before, but that when my order was 600+ in line. Good luck.

13. StephLK

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    How did you know what place your order was in line?

Either way, it sounds like someone who lives about half an our away from me and place their order a day later already received their order, so I can't imagine that's it. I just wish I could get in touch with someone who can tell me what's going on. I'm really low on supplies and needed a quick turn-around. I'm feeling like I should have gone with a known supplier this time and waiting to try someone new when it didn't matter how long they took....

14. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Go to the home page and scroll down near to the bottom - look near the right margin - and you will see the number of orders being processed right then and for the week. I'm a regular customer of Madvapes and am very happy with their prices, service, and shipping. I don't think that anyone works on the weekend, so that should explain why you didn't get in touch with anyone. I agree with the polls - they have excellent service according to 87% and good service according to 7% the last time I looked. According to their statistics on their home page, they are nearly always processing hundreds of orders and up into the thousands each week, so it's a big and busy company. Log into your account and you can check the status of your order.

15. StephLK

Jun 11, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    I really appreciate your feed back and help navigating the MadVapes site. I don't mean to be a downer here and from reading the forum it does look like most people have good experiences with MV and maybe it's just a fluke with their system that I'm not one of them.

16. past master

past master Full Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Pa
    i feel left out when i read about madvapes throwing in a free this or that, all the stuff i bought from them and got nothing. i'm jealous. I still will buy from them for their service and products.

17. flhthemi

flhthemi Full Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Statesville NC
    Just voted excellent...didn't even hesitate.

I have NEVER been as well treated ANYWHERE as I have at Madvapes. So, you guys are stuck with me! Sorry about that!

Steve Bostic

18. pa pa t

pa pa t Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Louisiana
    I used to buy 75% of my stuff from madvapes. After buying the Maxi roughstack v2 and two 18650 batteries and it not firing and your company has not responded to my request for help or have you responded to any of my tickets, I will be looking for someone else tpo order from.

19. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    pa pa t, please responsd with your ticket number. We would never leave anyone haging with a bad product..

hoog

20. bobrez

bobrez Full Member

Sep 30, 2010
    eastcoast
    Help me HOOGIE pls my aunt needs her fix, only number i could find
    Thank you very much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.