Madvapes Customer Service Poll

How would you rate Madvapes Customer Service?

• Excellent

• Good

• Fair

• Poor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi Folks, as we've grown, we ship a lot of orders and relative to the amount of orders we ship, we do make errors.

We're really working hard to minimize fulfillment issues but want to make sure we're still doing a good job at customer service and getting the errors corrected accurately and efficiently.

Although our website does support product reviews, it doesn't support an overall how you feel about our service type of review so I though I'd add a quick poll here.

Please let us know what you think about our overall performance as a company.

Feel free to add comments also if you'd like.

Thanks, Hoog

Last edited:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I have ordered from MadVapes beginning in January, 2011 and have received great customer service. There have been orders received with missing parts, wrong parts, and etc. a few times. In each case MadVapes offered to correct the issue.

With the narrow question of "customer service" commented on, might I elaborate here about a larger issue that (I believe) may plague not only MadVapes, but many other vendors of Vaping products. If this is not appropriate in this thread, feel free to delete this post, as I can start a thread of my own in the ECF. This is not an afront to MadVapes in any way.

As it seems to be almost common-place in our vaping experience, most of us have paid for a product that was either poorly constructed, poorly designed, inconsistant in quality control, misrepresented, or is marketed by means of deceptive advertisement. Vendors are really at the mercy of the suppliers that they choose to use. In other words, the vendor has little control over the consistancy of quality of the products they buy from suppliers. Thus the end user, we the customers, continue to receive products that are not consistant in quality or products that, by design, do not perform as advertised. We see inconsistant e-liquid, of which most do not even list the ingredients. In most cases, we do not even know in what type of setting the e-liquid is produces.

I could write a book, but I think you get my drift....something needs to change....When a customer orders, as an example, 100% Dekang USA Mix - 24 mg - 50ml juice, he/she should not even have to wonder about the consistancy, quality, or whether it is genuine or not. When a customer orders a CE1,CE2,CE3,CE4, or G4 cartomizer, they should be a quality product, not leak, and should not be inconsistant in operation. When a customer orders a 3.0 ohm atomizer, it should be 3.0 ohm, not 2.8 or 3.2 ohm.

What I am saying here is that vendors should be demanding quality control, quality assurance, verification of product origin (Dekang juice is Dekang), and product labeling with ingredients (e-liquid). I believe that if the vendors do not take measures to address the above issues, someone will (feds). But as a consumer, I feel I deserve no less than quality, consistant, well designed products, and am not willing to accept the standard comments of "taste is subjective", or "we have no control over the quality control of a cartomizer or atty", or "my supplier says the e-liquid is Genuine Dekang".

I believe that a vendor(any vendor) has a responsiblity to the at-large consumer, as do the suppliers and manufactures, so how long will we stand by and not hold the suppliers and manufactures more accountable? Or do we just continue to buy a product and if we get "a good one", thats great, but if we get a "bad one' we just write if off?

Just my 2- cents here......

Let me say again MadVapes does strive to give great customer service.....

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
Started ordering from Madvapes 1/12/2010 and have been completely satisfied since. I started vaping 5/20/2010 after dealing with many different vendors and paying WAY too much for sub-par product. Madvapes started advertising on the ECF and I gave them a try. I have placed at least 1 order per month for the last 2 years w/ Hoogie and on 1 occasion have received the wrong product which was 2.5 ohm cartos when I ordered 2 ohm, 2 other times had premature failures and had to get warranty coverage. Every time customer service has corrected the problem quickly and without question.
Thanks Madvapes

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
I bought my first PV from you and as a new vapor I'm very satisfied with the service I have received. I've placed 4 or 5 orders and they are shipped fast, even after a holiday weekend. When I had a question I submitted a ticket and was answered promptly. The shipping costs are reasonable. My only beef is when items are out of stock, but hey that goes with being popular.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
With the narrow question of "customer service" commented on, might I elaborate here about a larger issue that (I believe) may plague not only MadVapes, but many other vendors of Vaping products. If this is not appropriate in this thread, feel free to delete this post, as I can start a thread of my own in the ECF. This is not an afront to MadVapes in any way..

This deserves it's own thread... I'll comment on it elsewhere if it starts.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
My buddy from Illinois called me tonight just to thank me for turning him on to madvapes. He had a bad battery in a recently purchased eGo carto kit (sounds like a bad switch or stuck button). He opened a ticket - Hoogie replied to it and he's getting it replaced. No problems - no hassle - just good service.

Another buddy of mine stopped by the other day to thank me for turning him on to madvapes too. He was so impressed with the merchandise and prices that he bought egos and 510 kits for all of his employees who smoke so they can vape at work. He brought over a great big box of cartos, attys, egos, 510s, DIY juice stuff, and mod parts to show me. He actually mentioned how impressed he has been with order accuracy. He's made several large orders containing many different items and so far every order has been perfect.

So, I'm not just happy with the good service I've gotten, but I'm also really happy with the fact madvapes has been taking good care of my friends... and making me look smart in the process is a bonus.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Well MV had been great up to the past three orders and hey..I know mistakes happen and I have no problem with the occassional error, but when three orders in a row get something wrong then somethings not right. I started off with an order an item was left out. No problem it was corrected. Then the next order an item was left out..wow so after placing the third order I state you can just send the left out item with this order and they did, but on the new order I ordered 10 Dual Coil Stainless mega cartomizers with the whistle tip. but received 10 of the clear ones...good lord...I notified Scott and was not happy ..Now all my orders are shipped priority mail to my PO Box address so in my little bit of anger I suggest sending me the stainless ones and sending them Express mail, which is the post office equivalent of overnight. Scott wrote me to say the corrected order was sent out UPS 2nd day..Oh no!! I thought. UPS does not deliver second day to PO Box even though they do have a parcel post delivery with the post office this isn't it...I would think a supplier that does 1700 orders a week might know this. I wrote Scott back to give him my physical address, but to late it had already left. Yep sure enough Tracking shows address incorrect PO Box attempting to obtain correct address and if its my normal driver he knows my name..In all fairness I think UPS should pay attention to incorrect addresses once they get to the shipping center, which could prevent the problem before it starts, but they don't..Get the zipcode and away it goes. The thing that gets me is that UPS does actually do business and deliveries to the post office so why couldn't they just leave it at the post office..my guess was that it was a different truck that makes those deliveries..Wrong not true .same driver that drops off to post office is the same one that does 2nd day deliveries..So why not just leave it...You can send through UPS and even Fedex to be delivered to PO Boxes, but nope this was sent second day delivery, which is more expensive so the UPS driver can't leave it...no no he has to find the correct residential address. Give me a break...Oh well, but anyway its the suppliers responsibility to get the product out via the correct method..He could have just sent it out priority mail again..if he wasn't going to send it express mail..It only takes 2 days to Wv.
I have always loved Madvapes and have bought alot from them, but at this point I'm going to another supplier...Customer service is #1 importance to me and Scott Tried, but he really should have known PO Box address don't send UPS 2nd day. Now the items I wanted more than anything else that should have been here like last wed will now get here Tues ..If....If I say they now know the correct address. Sometimes you have to spend a little more money to keep a customer happy when you the supplier have mad multiple errors in a row and Express mail would have been expensive compared to UPS second day, but that was the whole point...I was very angry, and I never complain, but like I said after 3 screw ups in a row..you owe me...The Customer......

hippiebrian

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Long Beach, Ca.
Never have I purchased anything with any on-line company and had such speedy and excellent service as I have with M.V. Orders are delivered as close to immediately as humanly possible, and the quality of everything I've recieved has been top notch. Let's not forget prices. A Rough Stack is equal to other company's mods, if not better, at less than half the price! Seriously, either M.V. isn't making a lot of money (nothing personal, but doubt it) or other companies are killing us with exorbantant profits (that's what I'm thinking!).

All I have to say is thanks, you have the cheapest and best liquids, mods, etc. along with all the mod equipment you carry. I haven't dealt with anyone else this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread