Hot mod. Several batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too sure if this is the right forum, but I do feel a bit unsafe :unsure:

I'm have (1) Sony VTC3, and (2) MNKE IMR-18650 batteries (orange in color) and they all seem to make my whole mod pretty warm.

And unless I'm loosing track of time, they seem to drain at a pretty quick rate. I'm not sure of a time frame but I'll record it when they're charged.

My rda tunes between .7-.3 ohms depending on what build I have and my mod still seems to get hot, regardless of which mod I use. (Chi You clone, NoName Basic, Turtleship Clone)

MY thought other than the batteries are junk, one is brand new btw, is that my patriot RDA had a fun little date with my NoName. The contact pin on my noname somehow got loose, got stuck at an angle with my Sony and everything got real hot, real fast. The noname is now out of action until I can find a replacement pin. The delrin melted a bit, which surprised me and my local vape shop. The delrin on my patriot also seemed to have melted and has a small piece slightly protruding out from the 510. I have been using it on and off just to test it, stupid I know, but so far it has yet to affect anything as far as safety goes.

Could anybody diagnose why my mods are getting as warm as they are and draining my batts so fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread