House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
Evening everyone, just a quick hi today, typing hurts atm after mashing my hand between steel sheets, nothing too serious but just bruising an a hairline fracture luckily.

Oh man. I've been out of commission from life because I'm sick. D: I've had a 104 degree fever and 101 even with copious amounts of NSAIDs. Hopefully everyone's doing well and not catching a cold/flu!! Still sick so I'm gonna go get more rest. Be healthy everyone! :]

Take care of yourselves, looks like we have a few Zenfidels down this weekend. I think Karla was sick too. :( Rest up, and hope all are feeling better soon!

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Just patience, sobero4,

You have the mindset, the device will follow. Oh, isn't it fun to be a part of all this? Aren't you glad to be here with all these wonderful people?

I know I am....

I am glad to be here!! I feel a genuine presence of camaraderie around here. It seems to be contagious:thumbs:

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Day 2, kneeling in front of the Zenesis Temple, the weather is fine, a squirrel stole my break bread.
Hello again, wish everyone a nice day/night.

tumblr_ldjcvy6hNX1qe0eclo1_r3_500.gif

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
my wife dropped my standard while on vacation needless to say it broke. Any news on when tanks will be available. I modified a juice bottle and bigger o rings and am vaping now. Took half a day and driving all over panama city. Found a cool vape shop there, smokin vapor. They really didn't know much about genesis attys. They flipped out when they saw my zenisis. They thought i was using 12volts or something. I make things work every day on my job i wasn't about to lose a whole day without my zen working.

and your still married ?!?!?! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread