How about some new lavatube discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
it is PWM. It is much better at regulating the output power to the actual set voltage. Only thing that people wont like about it is that they can't use those inline voltage meters. It will just blink.

Gee thanks Joe. Now I have to start saving for ANOTHER device. I think the PWM boost circuits the Chinese are coming up with are creating something of a golden age of vaping. If anyone has a beef about metering it, I suppose they'll just have to get a digital oscope. Looking forward to trying your new tube. Whenever I look at that button, slobber starts forming at the corners of my mouth.

Hope you had an excellent Fourth.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Yes the 2.0 will be the same length as the original Lavatube. It will be a little bit bigger around.

The whole battery tube unscrews from the top control unit, correct? So, theoretically, you could offer a shorter battery tube for a smaller battery and then the user could make it a mini or regular at their choice. Any plans to do this?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The whole battery tube unscrews from the top control unit, correct? So, theoretically, you could offer a shorter battery tube for a smaller battery and then the user could make it a mini or regular at their choice. Any plans to do this?

Yes that is correct. It is an idea we are tossing around for future add on parts. But for now we will only be doing the one size.

Needeles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
WIsconsin
I've been all over trying to find a good LT to buy. Alittle limited on what i can spend but after all the info I've read I'm glad I didn't purchase one yet. Come release on this I am 110% sure I am gonna try and get one before they are "Out of Stock". Does this one have the same issue as the SS that I have been reading about being "airy" like? If so does the fix for that also apply to this one with the simple addition of the collar for the DCT tank?

Not sure but figured I ask, do you guys do any sort of pre-order type thing, meaning if someone is gonna get one is there a way to make sure it will be in stock to get it or is it just a thing of having to be quick enough to place the order. If there is a way please let me know as I am def gonna get one and hopefully won't have to wait a month for stock...lol

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
No the LT 2.0 does not have the same type of top connector as the SS model that people are having the airy issues with.

I will see about trying to get some more pics this weekend of the device for you guys. the prototype I have on had is all dinged up from testing. I have a new one coming in the mail tomorrow. With the last few changes we did to it.

No we don't do any pre-orders for the device. the second they are in we will post on all forums and social networks. So if you follow us on any of them say like twitter or FB, or here, you will know as soon as they are in. I will make a new thread here once it is in. We do have a Huge number of them coming in the first way in Black and Gun Metal color. Then about a month later 5 metallic colors that match our new Inferno batts.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
This shouldn't have the airy draw issue that the chrome L Rider lambos had. That was an issue with the ego connection on the topcap. The new Volcano units have a standard 510 connection, but they are working on an ego adaptor for it that you can purchase at a later date if you want to use emdcc's or Vision type hardware.

This unit looks really cool, and I'm sure you'll like it.

Needeles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
WIsconsin
This shouldn't have the airy draw issue that the chrome L Rider lambos had. That was an issue with the ego connection on the topcap. The new Volcano units have a standard 510 connection, but they are working on an ego adaptor for it that you can purchase at a later date if you want to use emdcc's or Vision type hardware.

This unit looks really cool, and I'm sure you'll like it.

Wouldn't a simple 510 to ego adapter then work on these or would the tanks/clearos still sit to snug on the device itself?

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Wouldn't a simple 510 to ego adapter then work on these or would the tanks/clearos still sit to snug on the device itself?

It's a little early to say since they don't go on sale till Mon, so few people have even seen one. Joe says that they are working on a 510 to ego adaptor specifically for this device, so you can be sure that one would work fine. Another problem with those chrome Lambos us that some ego accessories wouldn't fit on it natively because the well was a little shallow. I know a stardust wouldn't fit on them without a 510-510 shorty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread