Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Crying haha. The new LT looks so epic, I can't wait.

so glad you like they way it looks and all the new features. We can't wait to get these to you guys as well. I hated having to say it was gonna be a little bit longer, but we want to make it right so there are no issues.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
tank" data-source="post: 6695501" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
tank said:
Im digging it, what is pricing matrix going to be? I read somewhere $109 for the "kit" Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes right around that price. The kit should be between $100 and $115, we are aiming for the price to be the same as the Chrome Lavatube and kit.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Can we pre-order Joe? I would sure hate to miss out on the first run.

no we are not doing a preorder on this. But we will be getting a ton of these on the first run, and will have more shipments sent out about a week after the first one is sent so we shouldn't run out anytime soon and if it happens it wont be for more than a day or two.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Fell asleep waitin, but ya'all were talkin so loud I woke up. It's ok, I forgive you.:2cool:<--gotta put my glasses on so I can see.

Sorry for waking you, we will try to keep it to a low roar. I will make sure we all start screaming when it is released. Maybe get some conch shells and blow the horns.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
tank" data-source="post: 6695572" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
tank said:
May be he will elaborate on the new PVV on this Wed at the Volcano chat thing. I am going to attend for the 1st time. Probably answer most of our questions there.

Yes we will talk about the new LT 2.0 on Wednesday in our chat. We should have a better idea on when mass production will start if it hasn't already by then.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
JoeInferno, what will be the procedure to check the voltage on the battery?

to check the voltage with this version, all you will need to do is hold down the "-" button for 5 seconds. To check the ohms of the atomizer attached just hold down the "+" button for 5 seconds. To turn the device on or off press the large "fire" button 5 times fast.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Looks like I picked a bad time to upgrade... I JUST bought a lavatube and decided to check out ECF for the scoop lol. Anyways looking forward to my first vv rig. Awesome deal especially the free two day shipping!

congrats on your new upgrade, I am sure you will enjoy your new Lavatube. The v1 is still a great device and is backed with a great warranty and awesome CS.

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
Looks like I picked a bad time to upgrade... I JUST bought a lavatube and decided to check out ECF for the scoop lol. Anyways looking forward to my first vv rig. Awesome deal especially the free two day shipping!

Actually I think you are in very good shape. You picked a PVV that has a proven track record. Really cannot go wrong with that!

Only thing I am concerned with at this point is the drip well, looks like the new LT2 is missing one. Could get messy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread