Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
I hope to have a better time frame for you Monday for the ETA of the new LT 2.0

I hope so too :pop:....my very 1st LT just bit the dust....4 others are still rocking just fine...but.....you know me......

I HAS TO HAVE MANY devices...and....NEW ONES MAKE THE VAPE TRAIN HAPPY!!!!! :evil::toast:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
OK sorry for keeping you all in the edge of your seats for sooooo long. Been busy here today. I have a couple photos for you to wet your whistle while you wait:
View attachment 117557
First a break down, (left to right) Battery case, AW 18650, Control unit (upper part of the device) 7ml Tube Tank with acrylic Drip Tip

View attachment 117559
A top view of the device, you can see the 510 connection, the drip well (ring) and the top hole of the lanyard slot.

View attachment 117558
Here is the screen lit up. Sorry about the pic. The screen is centered in the window. I just took the picture at a slight angle

Hope you enjoyed them. Now for the info you all have been waiting for....... the release date.... unknown still. I am sorry.

The last test run had one more change we need to make. The change should be completed this week, it is a small change and something that will not take long. We are sorry for all the delays but we want the LT 2.0 to be the best.

I will keep you all updated the best I can as things change and as soon as I get a solid release date I will let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread