Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com

limatime42

Mar 22, 2011
South Carolina
tank" data-source="post: 6706162" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
tank said:
Actually I think you are in very good shape. You picked a PVV that has a proven track record. Really cannot go wrong with that!

Only thing I am concerned with at this point is the drip well, looks like the new LT2 is missing one. Could get messy.

The LT1 has everything I want, so no complaining here. My box mod is getting jealous already.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
thanks Tank, glad you had fun, we normally do a run threw on new items like a tutorial when the new items is released.

For those that did not make the chat we will have a recap posted soon.

But so you dont have to wait new info on the LT 2.0:
Mass production started yesterday
Should have the first shipment late next week or early the week after (depends on shipping and customs issues)
Unit price $79.99/ kit we are looking at $109.99 with all the same stuff that comes in our current kits

gkeller16

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2010
Cincinnati,OH
LAVATUBE1.jpg LAVATUBE2.jpg .

From the chat tonight, loving the logo on bottom.:drool:

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Not gonna lie... This new Lavatube makes me salivate a little. Can't wait to get my hands on one and give it a shot.

Glad you like it, We are sure you will enjoy it, we have worked hard to make it great and fix all the flaws the previous model had.

Tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Houston, TX
The ONLY thing that bothers me about this new unit is the absence of a e-liquid drip well. Although the unit may not cause leaks, there is ALWAYS a tank or cart that leaks and would hate to liquid drip off the side of the unit.

Was there any reason that this was not included? V1 Lavatube has a small catch.

This is NO means a slam against the device, just curious.

Dave/Tank

piilanikalani

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Boonville
Just wondering when you will release the new lavatube! I'm 12 days in on vaping bought a lavatube from a friend. I love it!!!! Gotta have the new one!!!!! Love the new design you have where it screws in the middle, husband already knocked mine out of my hands and the plastic ring cracked... Great product! Wont buy anything else!!!!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
The ONLY thing that bothers me about this new unit is the absence of a e-liquid drip well. Although the unit may not cause leaks, there is ALWAYS a tank or cart that leaks and would hate to liquid drip off the side of the unit.

Was there any reason that this was not included? V1 Lavatube has a small catch.

This is NO means a slam against the device, just curious.

Dave/Tank

It was already mentioned that it does have a drip well/ring around the top. you can see it in the picture of the top connection. It is not huge but will hold a good bit of juice.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Just wondering when you will release the new lavatube! I'm 12 days in on vaping bought a lavatube from a friend. I love it!!!! Gotta have the new one!!!!! Love the new design you have where it screws in the middle, husband already knocked mine out of my hands and the plastic ring cracked... Great product! Wont buy anything else!!!!

We are just waiting on them to show up from the factory now. Could be this week or early next week.

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
Very excited for the release. not only for me but my old man is picking up one too for his first PV.

AB, question. I recently got to check out a provari in person the other day while I had my LT1 with me. Got a little hands on feel comparison and so forth. Obviously the provari and the LT1 differ in weight and feel a lot.

How does the LT2 feel when you hold it? I know it is bigger in DIA. But, how about the weight and balance of weight in comparison to a provari or the LT1?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
the New LT 2.0 feels better in the hand and more sturdy than the 1.0. Hard to explain it just "feels" better.

As for the Provari been so long since I have owned a Provari or held one it is hard to compare the 2. But from what I can remember the new LT is still lighter weight, but has a good solid feel to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread