How can you add graphics to your e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manic

Feb 2, 2010
chicago
I painted this battery a few weeks ago, i had a color for a Chevy laying around, what do you guys think? Sorry if pick doesn't look great...

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 132

margikins

Feb 12, 2010
NE Illinois
Right now I'm playing around with making fabric "sleeves" that will slip on the batteries. Most of them are the shorter 3" length that don't need a cut out for the manual switch button (Whatever it's called) Those will slide on nicely and can be switched out to whatever battery being used and won't get in the way of charging.

The biggest pain in the neck for me is making the little holes for the switch/button thingy nice and neat. I'll eventually get a leather punch for that. Time to get my micrometer out and measure nths of an inch so I know what size I need.

I'm a casual Vaper. (gee can ya tell!) Its ma dear hubby who is the most active one in the household. I'm just using this as an outlet for personalizing the batteries in the medium I'm most familiar with - fabric!

Keeping myself in stitches,

Margie

Manic

Feb 2, 2010
chicago
If you have a box of sucrets (cough drops) laying around you can have a nice little box for ur supplies. doesnt take long at all, i think it took 15 minutes or so with paint. it can def look better

Attachments

• boxfront.jpg
    boxfront.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 58
  • halfopen.jpg
    halfopen.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 81
  • liddown.jpg
    liddown.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 69
  • sidebox.jpg
    sidebox.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 60

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
I have been using Swarovski Crystal beads. The small 2mm or the 4mm work very nice I use gorilla glue to keep them on yes it takes a steady hand to get the glue just right but in the end well worth it. Other glues have not held up like the gorilla glue. I have blue, red, and orange crystals. I have placed the 2mm around the end near the light so that it sparkles when I take a puff. :)

OMG I love this idea!!

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
I have this new stuff i picked up the other day not sure if it will work yet though and not enough time to give it a try until after my honeymoon.

but i got this glass etching paste to make some etched glasses for my wedding.. you make a stencil and paint in the area that you want etched in 5 mins it etches the glass nice.. might work on the paint on a e-cig

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I just ordered some stuff from 3m...not sure if it'll work yet (i know the product exists, just don't know if i found the right thing to order ;), but basically its a repositionable adhesive backed decal paper that can go thru a printer. You can digitally doll up any design you want, set up a whole grid of them on a page. That way you'll have a bunch, and can cut out and just replace as needed. If you get bored, you can change it, and if your cig dies, you can use rest of decals on the new one. Plus...cheap cheap cheap. Clear varnish over just the decal itself would make it nice and shiny and super durable. I'll pop in once i've had a chance to try it. I KNOW i've seen similar printable decal stuff at michaels' crafts, but i didn't have the chance to go hunting so had to try to find it online. Good luck! let us know what you find.

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Let me tell you about a guy that makes really nice skins for your ecig any size battery he will make it for you and he has a bunch of different ones and will do custom skins too. all you have to do is ask. ecig, ecigskinmods.com Home

He even made some for my GLV-2 and there still on after 3 months I really like the ones he makes for my eGo

Trulee

Dec 7, 2010
out in the sticks
I did a cheaper easier way to decorate my eGo. I used nail stickers from walmart and then sealed them with clear nail polish. Could be done with sports stickers as well but I even saw they had some skull stickers in the nail section that would be good on a man's pv.

View attachment 22005
Great idea! Love your chimp. Is it a boy or girl?

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Great idea! Love your chimp. Is it a boy or girl?

Thank you, his name is Kensie and he played in the movie Speed Racer. He was at a fair and I got to hold him to get picture taken. I collect monkeys and even have one tattooed on my back, so it was a dream come true to get to hold him. After the picture he turned around and hugged me, my husband says he wished he had a picture of my face then...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread