How is everybody doing with thier xhaler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
Question - Does anyone know of stores that carry the batts? I did order the batts and charger with my xhaler, but there has got to be somewhere locally i could pick some extras up - I live in the Dallas area. Has anyone bought extra batts at a store....like maybe a fry's or somethin'?

TC
Only ones I've been able to find are of the non rechargeable variety. Kind of pricy too. I would just find something to do while your batteries sit on the charger.....they don't take too long. If you just can't wait, I saw some at CVS and I think wal mart.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
Oh, I'm doin' juuuuuuuuuust fine!

mugatuHAPPY.gif
<--Me

:D

TC

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I got my xhaler today and tried it. I have to get used to it because it taste plastic like after I inhale.

Make sure to keep the atty WET. You will definitely go through a lot more liquid at higher voltage. Also, these batteries have a short break-in period where voltages can spike higher than rated voltage...so be careful not to fry your atomizers.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I bought a cartomizer adapter where I screw on a prefilled cartridge.

I get a plastic/rubber taste from pre-filled cartomizers too. They only taste halfway decent when I fill them with NHaler liquid. I have never been a big cartomizer fan and I tried to like them. I only take them with me for times when refilling isn't going to be easy or possible.
Try the 510 or 901 for some good vapor and flavor. I use the PTB filled cartridges with NHaler HV liquid and it is awesome.

timmy1

Jan 13, 2010
Lagrangeville
Try the 510 or 901 for some good vapor and flavor. I use the PTB filled cartridges with NHaler HV liquid and it is awesome. So the 510 or 901 are adapters which is used for dripping? If so the cartridges would be easier for me because I am blind. Are these cartridges a special one that nhaler sells the PTB filled cartridges with NHaler HV liquid?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread